• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Might I ask if there is a set time right now or is everyone at random points in the day?

[/QUOTE]
What do you mean? IC or OOC?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Might I ask if there is a set time right now or is everyone at random points in the day?

[/QUOTE]
Random points in the day/week/whatever. There isn't really a set day or anything. However, everything is happen within a relatively short amount of time from one another. Your posts can happen whenever, as long as it isn't too far off.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]In the IC, is it afternoon or evening?

[/QUOTE]
Time's really messed up so it depends on where your character is atm. I mean Storm's End's likely still weeks behind everyone else, and the North is just crawling their way South still, possibly slightly ahead of what's going down in the Riverlands/Vale situation. Not even going to go to the Essos timeline atm.

WanderingJester said:
Time's really messed up so it depends on where your character is atm. I mean Storm's End's likely still weeks behind everyone else, and the North is just crawling their way South still, possibly slightly ahead of what's going down in the Riverlands/Vale situation. Not even going to go to the Essos timeline atm.
Yeah, Daenna and crew are still pretty far behind but Aemond activated his almonds.

@TheFordee14 Any heartwarming-ness of the Highgarden post was overshadowed by the fact that Lady Whent is actually Countess Elizabeth Bathory. :P

jzJemzM0.jpeg

Caption: Lady Whent/Countess Elizabeth Bathory

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
@TheFordee14 Any heartwarming-ness of the Highgarden post was overshadowed by the fact that Lady Whent is actually Countess Elizabeth Bathory. :P
jzJemzM0.jpeg

Caption: Lady Whent/Countess Elizabeth Bathory
I just wanted to make House Whent a little bit creepier. So, y'know, why not have its matriarch bathe in blood regularly?

TheFordee14 said:
You could make a Blackfyre!
Hmm. A red priest would be very interesting, however you'll be limited in what you could do. No shadow babies and stuff. At least not until much further on in the role play. And as Jester said, a Qyburn-esque maester could be very cool to play.
WanderingJester said:
Master of Whisperers for Kuvira? Used to be a lowborn or something? This RP's Qyburn? *shrug*
Qyburn
I don't know, I feel like being a Master of Whispers requires a lot of knowledge on a lot of different things, and to be honest I really don't know if I want to commit a lot of time to reading everything. I like characters that are more hands on and less complicated which is why I usually just make warriors.

TheFordee14 said:
I just wanted to make House Whent a little bit creepier. So, y'know, why not have its matriarch bathe in blood regularly?
Whelp, guess the immortal vampire Grandmaester Vladan has a vampire mistress wife after all. Lady Whent/Elizabeth Bathory. :P

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]I don't know, I feel like being a Master of Whispers requires a lot of knowledge on a lot of different things, and to be honest I really don't know if I want to commit a lot of time to reading everything. I like characters that are more hands on and less complicated which is why I usually just make warriors.

[/QUOTE]
Fair enough. I would say the same thing for a spy then, and on a lesser note assassin. Did you just wanted to make another character to get in the action more often?

WanderingJester said:
Whelp, guess the immortal vampire Grandmaester Vladan has a vampire mistress wife after all. Lady Whent/Elizabeth Bathory. :P
Fair enough. I would say the same thing for a spy then, and on a lesser note assassin. Did you just wanted to make another character to get in the action more often?
I guess so, there are so many great knights and warriors in the RP at this point I just feel like anything that I make will be overshadowed by someone just generally better. I mean even William is really no big deal at this point in the game, he only has 40 men with him and he'd be dead if he tried anything against any of the great warriors in the game. Maybe just another body guard would be good, don't know who he would protect but for some reason I want to make a Syrio Forel type of character.

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]I guess so, there are so many great knights and warriors in the RP at this point I just feel like anything that I make will be overshadowed by someone just generally better. I mean even William is really no big deal at this point in the game, he only has 40 men with him and he'd be dead if he tried anything against any of the great warriors in the game. Maybe just another body guard would be good, don't know who he would protect but for some reason I want to make a Syrio Forel type of character.

[/QUOTE]
Fair enough, I mean there are plenty of non fighters that can be Syrio guarded (though not many to train...) in the RP I'm sure. What would you do with said character/start him at? Also I mean generally this RP has a pretty slow pace. You might be able to do more but probably not too much with another character (just look at Lance :/ )

Last edited by a moderator:
TheFordee14 said:
Not gonna lie, I am getting slightly emotional at this Highgarden stuff. Oh my word.
It was so bitter sweet and sad I almost shed a tear. Now how badly do you want them to die?

Hypnos said:
If you want a more hands on character you can always work for Lord Baelor Velaryon. All you have to do is do exactly what he says with no deviations and I'm sure you can find something interesting/useful to to.
Well perhaps if you'd suggested her earlier I could have squeezed her in but unfortunately the Tully family is quite full. Mayhaps she can be the future daughter of Rowan and Agnes if they ever get around to actually consumating that marriage.
doesn't benji have 3 daughters cant she just be the face claim for one of them ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back