• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
I was planning to wait for @Lancelot first since that seems to be the posting order.
Mhmm kk, I tried setting it up in a way that kind of separated the conversations but whether you want to wait or not is naturally up to you

TheAncientCenturion said:
Well, I just woke up, thus it is morning. Change your entire life around me already, damn it.
Well you just waking up does not necessarily make it morning, if the world worked that way then morning in my life would probably find itself around what we now call early afternoon.

Hypnos said:
Well you just waking up does not necessarily make it morning, if the world worked that way then morning in my life would probably find itself around what we now call early afternoon.
No no. . I thought. . I thought it'd be morning 'cause I'm like, the GM of the world, right? What I say goes?

Is this not how society works?

TheAncientCenturion said:
No no. . I thought. . I thought it'd be morning 'cause I'm like, the GM of the world, right? What I say goes?
Is this not how society works?
Lolz, confused Centurion is confused. xD

Hypnos said:
Then I guess it doesn't matter.
Ha ha well Lance doesn't seem to be on today so let's see if we manage another round perhaps (I say not knowing how late it is there

Ya know... Cayden is a Dornish mercenary who probably wants to sleep with Agnes in the future, is there any way for Walder to hate him more?

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]That's cold. How's Cayden going to explain that to his horse?

[/QUOTE]
You realize Cayden has slept with basically hundreds of woman right and never his horse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back