• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Red said:
Is his uncle watching the joust then? Cause I had the impression that all the other Lannisters were watching the melee.
I'm also curious, what would the dynamic between Tygett and his nephew?

@WanderingJester The war of ninepenny kings happened right?
Tygett's a bit of a dick.

He'll be playing down Albert's and playing up his own.

Nobody knows he can't fight for crap anymore because of a bad leg. xD

Would it have been reasonable for a 44 year old to have fought in it? I was going to have the head of House Payne fight in it. Or is there a war after that which he could use in his background?

Red said:
Would it have been reasonable for a 44 year old to have fought in it? I was going to have the head of House Payne fight in it. Or is there a war after that which he could use in his background?
I mean, there was the War of the Lions... *shrug* If you really wanted him in the Ninepenny Kings, can't you make him mid 50s to be safe about it?

Leusis said:
Time to get the melee rolling again after having my life stolen by Pokemon Go.
I swear to go your one of those people who get hit by cars while catching Pokemon aren't you

Akio said:
I swear to go your one of those people who get hit by cars while catching Pokemon aren't you
I only look at the screen when the phone vibrates to tell me theirs a pokemon and I stay on paths and sidealks. Not everybody can't keep track of where they're going just because they're looking at a phone lol. And I'm not even close to as crazy as some people are. One of my friends walks like 15-20 miles a day now and has a job.

Leusis said:
I only look at the screen when the phone vibrates to tell me theirs a pokemon and I stay on paths and sidealks. Not everybody can't keep track of where they're going just because they're looking at a phone lol. And I'm not even close to as crazy as some people are. One of my friends walks like 15-20 miles a day now and has a job.
Well, sounds like a good way to stay in shape and burn calories at the very least :/

It has become an obsession for my friend, she was going out past 10 pm in a somewhat so so neighborhood because of a lure

WanderingJester said:
Well, sounds like a good way to stay in shape and burn calories at the very least :/
I don't really need any help staying in shape or need to burn extra calories. I've just been playing pokemon games and watching the show since I was like 5, so a game like this is just really cool for me.

Leusis said:
I don't really need any help staying in shape or need to burn extra calories. I've just been playing pokemon games and watching the show since I was like 5, so a game like this is just really cool for me.
Oh, I meant your friend who was walking 15-20 miles a day thing. You sounded like a fairly in shape/healthy dude already so I wasn't worried about you xD

WanderingJester said:
Oh, I meant your friend who was walking 15-20 miles a day thing. You sounded like a fairly in shape/healthy dude already so I wasn't worried about you xD
Hes in better shape than me lol.

Leusis said:
I'd never do that. I'm a lifter, cardio is the bane of my existance.
Yeah I can empathize. I focused too much on cardio in high school, so now I'm pretty much a twig with some decent legs. Lifting a bit in college didn't help too much :/

Leusis said:
Time to get the melee rolling again after having my life stolen by Pokemon Go.
Same here, I just went to a meet up in Chicago where there were around 7,000 people at millennium park solely for Pokemon. It's a great way to get out of the house for a ride/walk and still have a lot of fun. Also what team are you on?

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Same here, I just went to a meet up in Chicago where there were around 7,000 people at millennium park solely for Pokemon. It's a great way to get out of the house for a ride/walk and still have a lot of fun. Also what team are you on?

[/QUOTE]
Team Valor 4 lyfe.

Leusis said:
Team Valor 4 lyfe.
I could have guessed that. Mystic for me. Did you have any reasoning going into it? I hit level five before I saw anything about the different "rivalries" so I just went with Mystic because I like Articuno and since blue is my favorite color.

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]I could have guessed that. Mystic for me. Did you have any reasoning going into it? I hit level five before I saw anything about the different "rivalries" so I just went with Mystic because I like Articuno and since blue is my favorite color.

[/QUOTE]
Moltres was my favorite out of the three and red is my favorite color. No other reason than that really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back