• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

@Red

Right now Albert reminds me of a younger Jaime when he joined the Kingsguard without the incest and Cayden is very similar to a younger Oberyn with a bit of Loras thrown in. As far as young bachelor's and warriors go they would be pretty close rivals in both looks and skill.

Hypnos said:
Is that a challenge?
I don't know, let me test my chances with Agnes first and figure out if Daeron will actually go for it and how secure are Albert's vows. Then we can test

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
@Red
Right now Albert reminds me of a younger Jaime when he joined the Kingsguard without the incest
You're not wrong. Just throw in a little less tolerance for massacre and more honor.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I'm saying is that any man who decides he want to have a go at laying their hands upon Walder Tullys granddaughters should watch their back. Most of the Tullys are in awful moods right now and you never know who they might want to take out their anger on.

Hypnos said:
All I'm saying is that any man who decides he want to have a go at laying their hands upon Walder Tullys granddaughters should watch their back. Most of the Tullys are in awful moods right now and you never know who they might want to take out their anger on.
Nothing love and a little bit of positivity can't fix. xD

Red said:
You're not wrong. Just throw in a little less tolerance for massacre and more honor.
To be fair Jaime killed Aerys to stop a massucure, and other then that stuck by him the entire time through all his wrongs so he was pretty honorable. Only when the king would burn down the city did he break his code.

Hypnos said:
I'm sure Cayden is used to the families of girls he's convincing to cockhold their husbands are usually fairly pissed at him. He's used to it and evading trouble. And unlike Albert he has no oaths stopping him

Red said:
Nothing love and a little bit of positivity can't fix. xD
Well you can try.

Akio said:
To be fair Jaime killed Aerys to stop a massucure, and other then that stuck by him the entire time through all his wrongs so he was pretty honorable. Only when the king would burn down the city did he break his code.
I'm sure Cayden is used to the families of girls he's convincing to cockhold their husbands are usually fairly pissed at him. He's used to it and evading trouble. And unlike Albert he has no oaths stopping him
Have any of these families ever had the command of an entire region of Westeros before?

I honestly don't know if Albert would make the same choice tbh. He'd more likely stick by Kuvira but would probably take his own life in regret later. xD

Hypnos said:
Well you can try.
Have any of these families ever had the command of an entire region of Westeros before?
I'm not sure how much difference is 3000 to one and 40000 to one feels to the one

Red said:
I honestly don't know if Albert would make the same choice tbh. He'd more likely stick by Kuvira but would probably take his own life in regret later. xD
Cayden would have assassinated Aerys/Kuriva long before then, or at least betrayed and left to join Robert

TheAncientCenturion said:
. . . Is Cayden talking about assassinating world leaders again?
I'm talking about what Cayden would have done in Jaime's place because we were comparing Albert to Jaime

Note to self; Do not make Cayden a Kingsguard.
lol well as long as you don't start burning people or executing them for no reason and starting a war you'd be fine. Not that hed ever agree to be a Kingsguard, chasity doesn't suit him

Akio said:
lol well as long as you don't start burning people or executing them for no reason and starting a war you'd be fine. Not that hed ever agree to be a Kingsguard, chasity doesn't suit him
You dare deny the request of your king? OFF WITH HIS HEAD, LORD COMMANDER MARTYN @WanderingJester

If it was under Aerys he would have etheir assassinated Aerys and then followed Rhaengar with loyalty or he would have smuggled Elia and her children out of the capital if he decided to betray the dragons completely with a prevalence to the first option

You dare deny the request of your king? OFF WITH HIS HEAD, LORD COMMANDER MARTYN @WanderingJester
Would possibly be a little different if the king specifically requested it. Just don't expect him to keep that vow of chasity

WanderingJester said:
It's funny how Cayden and his brother thinks they're going to get any at this entire festival outside of the whores they pay, or his horse.
Excuse me I will not have you insult Daerons purity.

WanderingJester said:
It's funny how Cayden and his brother thinks they're going to get any at this entire festival outside of the whores they pay, or his horse.
Cayden has never bought a whore nor slept with his horse. But I'm not sure Daerons expects anything xD

Cayden may buy a whore for Daeron because he may have underestimated how inexperienced Daeron is. Caydens looking to enjoy himself, sex is not the only way once enjoys himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back