• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
What other way would I take it :P
Oh I don't know,as a joke?

Considering one of the most famous songs in Westeros is about a man cuckholding a Dornishman?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancelot said:
Oh I don't know,as a joke?
Considering one of the most famous songs in Westeros is about a man cuckholding a Dornishman?
Cayden actually likes that song, he simply claims the man should have satisfied his wife better otherwise she wouldn't be searching for a paralamor

Akio said:
Cayden actually likes that song, he simply claims the man should have satisfied his wife better otherwise she wouldn't be searching for a paralamor
Does Cayden really think people cheat on their partners because they can't satisfy them in bed?

Lancelot said:
Does Cayden really think people cheat on their partners because they can't satisfy them in bed?
When I say satisfy I don't simply mean in the bedroom, general statement.

Lancelot said:
Is Daeron going to respond or do you just want me to go ahead and write up a reply to Cayden?

Hypnos said:
Is Daeron going to respond or do you just want me to go ahead and write up a reply to Cayden?
Sorry I haven't read anything recently, sort of been out of it today.

Will check

Red said:
Sorry if I had Albert just breeze through the trials, I just wanted him over it quick. xD
Ya, you also are trying to distract the Tully girls, you realize you are Queensguard right xD

Then again, there are 3 of them and 3 males vying for their attention, coincidence?

Akio said:
Ya, you also are trying to distract the Tully girls, you realize you are Queensguard right xD
Then again, there are 3 of them and 3 males vying for their attention, coincidence?
Albert's doing it for the attention though. Like if he got the attention of beautiful women, he'd become more famous.

Red said:
Albert's doing it for the attention though. Like if he got the attention of beautiful women, he'd become more famous.
And i thought Cayden was an attention hog

Akio said:
And i thought Cayden was an attention hog
Albert's yet to hang out with Rodrik Myatt for a long time so he's still not big on womanizing and breaking his vows. That could change given more time with his senior Queensguard

As of now however, he is a glory hog in that he wants to be remembered/leave his mark. Be it the best warrior of his time, or the most sought after bachelor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Funnily enough three is exactly the number of men Titus Bracken is able to murder at any one given time, what a world we live in.

Red said:
Albert's yet to hang out with Rodrik Myatt for a long time so he's still not big on womanizing and breaking his vows.
He is however a glory hog in that he wants to be remembered/leave his mark. Be it the best warrior of his time, or the most sought after bachelor.
lol fair enough, can't blame him for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back