• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Cayden has never bought a whore nor slept with his horse. But I'm not sure Daerons expects anything xD
Cayden may buy a whore for Daeron because he may have underestimated how inexperienced Daeron is. Caydens looking to enjoy himself, sex is not the only way once enjoys himself.
Ssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee.

:P

Lancelot said:
Excuse me I will not have you insult Daerons purity.
How pure can he really be? He is Dornish :P

WanderingJester said:
Ssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee.
:P

How pure can he really be? He is Dornish :P
He enjoyed his conversation with Celena till failed dance request (he's not used to having to work around the rules of eddict etheir) He enjoyed talking to Nyalla till he met the forever time bubbled Elia and they argued.

Then again, I'm not sure he's aware these girls are Tully's yet @Hypnos

Akio said:
He enjoyed his conversation with Celena till failed dance request (he's not used to having to work around the rules of eddict etheir) He enjoyed talking to Nyalla till he met the forever time bubbled Elia and they argued.
Then again, I'm not sure he's aware these girls are Tully's yet @Hypnos
Well, since the Reynes are extinct, if you're talking to a family of gingers it's probably the Tullys.

Hypnos said:
Well, since the Reynes are extinct, if you're talking to a family of gingers it's probably the Tullys.
At least if they're highborn, or something. Te be fair, most of the Canon Starks looked like Tullys too, so *shrug*

Hypnos said:
That's why I said if he put some effort to think about it he could figure it out, he just didn't bother to keep it simple

Akio said:
@WanderingJester you just gonna rate every post funny till I stop talking to the Tully's aren't ye
Nah, I'll rate every "conversational" Cayden post funny until he marries his horse and retires to be a septon in some quiet town, only to be killed during some new war by some raiding party from one side or another :P

WanderingJester said:
Nah, I'll rate every "conversational" Cayden post funny until he marries his horse and retires to be a septon in some quiet town, only to be killed during some new war by some raiding party from one side or another :P
The horse is gonna die before the end of the wedding and Cayden dislikes the seven so not happening

And how is it controversial he's talking to the Tully's?

Akio said:
The horse is gonna die before the end of the wedding and Cayden dislikes the seven so not happening
And how is it controversial he's talking to the Tully's?
*Sighs*

giphy.gif

"Conversational," not "Controversial."

Akio said:
*Somehow i think I know where this is going*
You should be able to
Well, unless someone else interacts with him.

I'm just asking if his options are open. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Red said:
Well, unless someone else interacts with him.
I'm just asking if he's options are open. xD
Ah, thought he was gonna try and bask on the admiration of a Tully, though when Cayden does down to do his trial they may chat

Akio said:
Ah, thought he was gonna try and bask on the admiration of a Tully, though when Cayden does down to do his trial they may chat
Well, he could. Though I don't know what @Hypnos would think about another person flirting with the Tully girls. xD

Red said:
Well, he could. Though I don't know what @Hypnos would think about another person flirting with the Tully girls. xD
lol something tells me while they would be rival bachelor's they wouldn't hate each other, I can already tell Cayden would like his style.

Akio said:
lol something tells me while they would be rival bachelor's they wouldn't hate each other, I can already tell Cayden would like his style.
Though Albert is probably more sincere and wholesome with his affections compared to Cayden. xD

Archon said:
Interact withhhhh Tygett
Is his uncle watching the joust then? Cause I had the impression that all the other Lannisters were watching the melee.

I'm also curious, what would the dynamic between Tygett and his nephew?

@WanderingJester The war of ninepenny kings happened right?

Red said:
Is his uncle watching the joust then? Cause I had the impression that all the other Lannisters were watching the melee.
I'm also curious, what would the dynamic between Tygett and his nephew?

@WanderingJester The war of ninepenny kings happened right?
Yup. Though most characters that existed then either died or retired to obscurity or something. Tygett might be the lone exception. All of the other Lannisters to my knowledge were at the melee besides Celena.

Red said:
How many years from the current timeline did that war happen?
Idk, probably at least a generational gap. The canon one happened nearly 40 years before the first book, so give the same estimation here?

Red said:
Though Albert is probably more sincere and wholesome with his affections compared to Cayden. xD
Right now? Probably. It would take a special woman to hold him down in a serious relationship and basically would have to be someone whos beautiful, intelligent and challenging enough to keep him interested, and can follow him onto the field where I fear he's doomed to be the rest of his life. So yea, strict conditions to be had here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back