• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheFordee14 said:
tumblr_mubtngcsQA1skaz3vo4_500.gif
This... This is beautifully timed xD

Hypnos said:
Isn't Kevan in/recovering from the bracket melee right now?
See what I thought was:

Kevan gets sort of mauled by the bear. Malissa goes all "Oh noes!" then tends to his wounds while he's passed out. Of course that has to cliche into him waking up and then saying something extremely cringe worthy and then somehow she'll find that cute (since she already finds him cute) and then impromptu makeout session. Kevan does the ill advised thing of entering the joust in an attempt to crown her Queen of Love and Beauty, like any dumb 16 years old in puppy love, and then she goes with her family to watch him perform in the tryouts or something.

Technically all of this could've still happened offscreen (like I mentioned due to cringiness) but just to let you know what I envisioned or something :P

WanderingJester said:
See what I thought was:
Kevan gets sort of mauled by the bear. Malissa goes all "Oh noes!" then tends to his wounds while he's passed out. Of course that has to cliche into him waking up and then saying something extremely cringe worthy and then somehow she'll find that cute (since she already finds him cute) and then impromptu makeout session. Kevan does the ill advised thing of entering the joust in an attempt to crown her Queen of Love and Beauty, like any dumb 16 years old in puppy love, and then she goes with her family to watch him perform in the tryouts or something.

Technically all of this could've still happened offscreen (like I mentioned due to cringiness) but just to let you know what I envisioned or something :P
I like it, I can edit her out of the post if you want that to be happening right now. But like you said it could have just happened of screen.

Hypnos said:
I like it, I can edit her out of the post if you want that to be happening right now. But like you said it could have just happened of screen.
Nah, you're good. Maybe mention her getting all excited since Kevan's taking the tilt next or something. He's actually pretty good with these practice runs, since he was still a squire doing them all day not too long ago.

Hey guys !! Sorry I wasn't able to post much this week was really with school , you can expect a post by me by tomorrow .

P.S Cayden better watch his back !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Red said:
@WanderingJester What's Tiber doing, I'm currently writing a post right now and I was gonna have Wilhelm report to Tiber after his short chat with Albert.
Watching the finals in the bracket melee with the rest of the (massive) Lannister family, with the exception of Celena.

WanderingJester said:
Nah, you're good. Maybe mention her getting all excited since Kevan's taking the tilt next or something. He's actually pretty good with these practice runs, since he was still a squire doing them all day not too long ago.
So Kevan lost to Roland in the bedroom, Larsen in the melee, how shall he fall this time?

Oh, and how are the tests to join the joust tourney administered? Like do they do the trials by batch or do they accomodate them one by one? And what were the trials again?

Akio said:
So Kevan lost to Roland in the bedroom, Larsen in the melee, how shall he fall this time?
Maybe just by gravity and a regular knockout like all the other knights in the joust? Geez leave the poor kid alone.

Red said:
Oh, and how are the tests to join the joust tourney administered? Like do they do the trials by batch or do they accomodate them one by one? And what were the trials again?
So they sort of do both. I'll try and give you a better hint of like the jousting field:

Dummy_________________________________ S

T

Dummy_________________________________ A

N

Quintain_________________________________ D

S

Quintain_________________________________

Ring____________________________________

Ring____________________________________

So pretend there's like five lanes for each of the tests and the stands wraps around the entire field. They would run a knight through each one starting with Dummy test (hitting a mounted dummy in the chest) and if you hit it twice out of the three tries you get you would go to the Quintain test. There's a smaller target on the Quintain itself. If you hit that target on the first try, you pass the test. If you hit the Quintain but not the target, you'll have to hit the Quintain again. Three tries as with all the other tests. Then you move on to the moving ring test, where they dingle a straw ring or something on a rope and it's moved about. You'll have to spear the ring at full charge in order to qualify. Failed three times at any of the tests and you're out. Any questions?

WanderingJester said:
Maybe just by gravity and a regular knockout like all the other knights in the joust? Geez leave the poor kid alone.
Oh common, I just want to have a little fun with him

WanderingJester said:
Okay, definitely leave Kevan alone now. Cayden can have fun with his horse all he wants.
Not that find of fun, geez. He's fairly handsome but Celena beats him with looks, temperament, and her sword most likely. That's not even mention Agnes.

Akio said:
Not that find of fun, geez. He's fairly handsome but Celena beats him with looks, temperament, and her sword most likely. That's not even mention Agnes.
I think I speak for @Hypnos when I continue to insist that Cayden can have fun with his horse all he wants, just not with any (of those) people.

WanderingJester said:
I think I speak for @Hypnos when I continue to insist that Cayden can have fun with his horse all he wants, just not with any (of those) people.
We'll see, also short post is short. Gonna have Cayden try to cheer up Agnes while directing Daeron to the other two, that boy needs to have a little fun in his life :P

@Lancelot

Akio said:
We'll see, also short post is short. Gonna have Cayden try to cheer up Agnes while directing Daeron to the other two, that boy needs to have a little fun in his life :P
@Lancelot
Well, I hope they're both wearing protective cups for the inevitable kick in the nuts

Archon said:
Don't kid yourself, we all know Rory is the fairest of them all.
Ahem. I believe that title currently belongs to one Walder Tully. :P

WanderingJester said:
Well, I hope they're both wearing protective cups for the inevitable kick in the nuts
Not everyone is into decrepit senile old men though.

Viserys is obviously the fairest.

Archon said:
Don't kid yourself, we all know Rory is the fairest of them all.
If he wants that title he has to compete with Walder and the fair maid Roland

WanderingJester said:
lol for what, Cayden is being perfectly gentlemen like

Lancelot said:
Not everyone is into decrepit senile old men though.
Viserys is obviously the fairest.
Lies. No woman can resist the Walder (Tully).

Akio said:
If he wants that title he has to compete with Walder and the fair maid Roland
lol for what, Cayden is being perfectly gentlemen like
Sure, just like he was in Pentos. Perfectly gentlemen like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back