• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheFordee14 said:
giphy.gif
What?! Are you trying to pull this family apart?!

TheAncientCenturion said:
Not if Vladan has any say in the matter.
Vladan himself if very old, and growing feeble, it looks as if a strong gust of wind could blow his straight off of the hands tower.

Akio said:
Mhmm think Cayden needs armor to do his trial wandering?
Probably not. There's no one going at him, but most people do it for the extra practice (or identity protection).

In another news HALP! I'M TRAPPED BY 9GAG! SEND HALP!

WanderingJester said:
Probably not. There's no one going at him, but most people do it for the extra practice (or identity protection).
In another news HALP! I'M TRAPPED BY 9GAG! SEND HALP!
He'll probably aim better without armor, though he may practice a bit later when he has a suit of armor to adjust his aim. But first I have to send someone to fetch his horse.

WanderingJester said:
IT DOESN'T WORK! I CLOSE THE WINDOW ONLY TO BE STARING AT IT AGAIN HALF A MINUTE LATER!
Block the website from your browser!

Also are there horses Cayden can use, or does he have to send for Shadowfire?

Akio said:
Block the website from your browser!
Also are there horses Cayden can use, or does he have to send for Shadowfire?
NOT WORKING!

As a Martell son, there would be horses (probably slightly above average ones) he can use. Otherwise he would have to rent one or something.

WanderingJester said:
NOT WORKING!
As a Martell son, there would be horses (probably slightly above average ones) he can use. Otherwise he would have to rent one or something.
Ehh one thing Cayden would not stand for is inferior quality of a horse, hes a damn good rider so he can bring out a horses best potential but he's used to top of the line horses. I'll have him have someone bring Shadowfire since Cayden needs to grab things from the pack anyway. Also gives him a reason to mingle in the stands

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Not sure if I should make a new character while I wait for stuff to happen or if I should just stick with what I have

[/QUOTE]
It doesn't hurt to have characters in different places.

Lancelot said:
It doesn't hurt to have characters in different places.
I just don't know what else to make, I have a wildling and a sell sword but I really don't want to make a lord of some kind. Something about it just isn't appealing to me

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]I just don't know what else to make, I have a wildling and a sell sword but I really don't want to make a lord of some kind. Something about it just isn't appealing to me

[/QUOTE]
Maybe you could make a maester, a master of whispers, a jester?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back