• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
Cayden would be right at home amongst Baelor's other sons in that Baelor would be ashamed to have sired him.
I'm noticing a trend...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
He's not your nuncle bastard.
Lets just say he'd meet a similar fate to her last husbands, except sooner.

Funnily enough neither has Baelor.
Oh common, Cayden could be the perfect husband if the woman he married he actually cared for

Akio said:
Oh common, Cayden could be the perfect husband if the woman he married he actually cared for
And I'm sure the other guys were lovely people too, Baelor is a very protective father. A very protective father with a lot of disposable income, one of the largest fleets in Westeros and a sellsword for a brother.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Oh, he just says the darndest things!
Literally the child of his brother in law when he cheated on his sister.

Hypnos said:
And I'm sure the other guys were lovely people too, Baelor is a very protective father. A very protective father with a lot of disposable income, one of the largest fleets in Westeros and a sellsword for a brother.
Protecting her from what? Disappointing children?

Hypnos said:
Just wait for the big family get together. I'm sure Viserys and Nuncle Baelor can get to the root of this confusion question, then.

Akio said:
Protecting her from what? Disappointing children?
Protecting from Cayden, the crazy horse fucker.

Just wait for the big family get together. I'm sure Viserys and Nuncle Baelor can get to the root of this confusion question, then.
Viserys isn't invited to the family get together.

The only thing getting rooted is Baelors daughter.

Hypnos said:
Yes, yes he could.
Whose side are you on here? Maeryn literally cheated on your sister to have Viserys.
How so, most likely Cayden will get himself killed without Baelors assistance, what you worried about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back