• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
I always end up considering a lot of my posts bad or below average, I don't know. Maybe it's because Cayden gets a lot of flak both playful and not that it tricks me into thinking I'm posting badly
Don't worry, I am tearing my hair out at basically every post. It is human instinct to think lowly of yourself and it may be a problem if it is the opposite (narcissism I think its called.)

Also I SSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK and I mean SUCK at dialogue, I mean that is okay for characters like Siegfried who don't have social skills but most other characters tend to be able to talk coherently and that is someting I struggle with a lot lol.

Akio said:
I always end up considering a lot of my posts bad or below average, I don't know. Maybe it's because Cayden gets a lot of flak both playful and not that it tricks me into thinking I'm posting badly
Nah, your posts are fun.

Cayden simply became the jest-target of the roleplay since everyone likes to joke about a Dornishman.

Especially one who does some of the more... logically questionable thing. (which is again, in-character) :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
At least you can get posts out most of the time, I can sit down for hours and not write a thing. I think the reason Cayden gets a lot of hate is because he comit the most vile crime if all. Being born Dornish.

Akio said:
I'd say it's because of Cayden's actions in the RP. He comes across as a very haughty person, holier-than-thou in some respects. When really he has a pretty vulnerable position.

I should say I don't dislike him. I may be the odd man out on this, but I like most/all characters. I can always find something to latch onto a character, provided they're the least bit interesting.

Hypnos said:
At least you can get posts out most of the time, I can sit down for hours and not write a thing. I think the reason Cayden gets a lot of hate is because he comit the most vile crime if all. Being born Dornish.
Little did we know somehow Cayden is Baelors bastard we never knew about and that's why he wants to be the new sea snake.

Your posts are usually really solid when you get then out though, and longer. I just post faster

TheAncientCenturion said:
I'd say it's because of Cayden's actions in the RP. He comes across as a very haughty person, holier-than-thou in some respects. When really he has a pretty vulnerable position.
I should say I don't dislike him. I may be the odd man out on this, but I like most/all characters. I can always find something to latch onto a character, provided they're the least bit interesting.
He was always supposed to be a bit haunty and proud, and less for a reason of he sees himself above it all because he puts little emphasis on blood line and born wealth but rather he's supposed to have a very devil may care attitude. Carefree in situations that could be seen as even suicidal and just all around free spirit. He doesn't really care about the norms, basically like they don't apply, only his own sense of moral and reasoning. Even if this puts him in a bad spot or indeed makes him unlikeable to many

Now in the meantime, the two dornish brothers have to go say hello to Tully's @Hypnos

Ahh, he doesn't care about the norms or social rules? We had a fellow, Socrates, who was exactly the same! We dealt with him just last week!

Would Cayden enjoy some hemlock, by any chance?

Ahh, he doesn't care about the norms or social rules? We had a fellow, Socrates, who was exactly the same! We dealt with him just last week!
Would Cayden enjoy some hemlock, by any chance?
Sure, since Cayden knows what it is he'll put it in Viserys cup

Akio said:
Little did we know somehow Cayden is Baelors bastard we never knew about and that's why he wants to be the new sea snake.
Your posts are usually really solid when you get then out though, and longer. I just post faster

He was always supposed to be a bit haunty and proud, and less for a reason of he sees himself above it all because he puts little emphasis on blood line and born wealth but rather he's supposed to have a very devil may care attitude. Carefree in situations that could be seen as even suicidal and just all around free spirit. He doesn't really care about the norms, basically like they don't apply, only his own sense of moral and reasoning. Even if this puts him in a bad spot or indeed makes him unlikeable to many

Now in the meantime, the two dornish brothers have to go say hello to Tully's @Hypnos
I didnt put that much thought into Siegfried.

Gian retard viking hero man

Akio said:

Cayden would be right at home amongst Baelor's other sons in that Baelor would be ashamed to have sired him.

Lancelot said:
I didnt put that much thought into Siegfried.
Gian retard viking hero man
lol but you see you have a lot of characters

No no no.
Viserys will personally pour the bottle down Cayden's throat.

And crack the bottle down his throat. Just to be safe.
Viserys overpower Cayden without Blackfyre ? Cute

No no no.
Viserys will personally pour the bottle down Cayden's throat.

And crack the bottle down his throat. Just to be safe.
I know u are on hiatus but errr, how are pirates in the stepstones going?

Aemond is kind of on an important mission hehe.

Hypnos said:
Two things in fact: His fleet and his daughter. He also doesn't hate his siblings so that's something.
How could he NOT like Aemond?

I mean he is a delight!

Uh, what? I didn't know Cayden was exceptionally physically strong.
*Knees Viserys in the balls*

Hypnos said:
Two things in fact: His fleet and his daughter. He also doesn't hate his siblings so that's something.
Mhmm I see, if his daughter marries a Dornishman and the iron islands eat his ship how'd he feel then?

Lancelot said:
I know u are on hiatus but errr, how are pirates in the stepstones going?
Aemond is kind of on an important mission hehe.
I am loosely aware that there are some pirates and maybe a ship or two, out in some sea.

Akio said:
Mhmm I see, if his daughter marries a Dornishman and the iron islands eat his ship how'd he feel then?
Well. . .

Thank God for metal codpieces.

Lancelot said:
How could he NOT like Aemond?
I mean he is a delight!
The Velaryon family gatherings would certainly be interesting.

Akio said:
iI depends on the Dornishman, Baelor's first wife was Dornish so he wouldn't be apposed to her marrying one, but she does seem to be fairly unlucky with husbands as of late. As for having his fleet destroyed I'd like to see the Iron born try.

I am loosely aware that there are some pirates and maybe a ship or two, out in some sea.
Well. . .

Thank God for metal codpieces.
It's ok I have the perfect weapon against Viserys Waters

Hypnos said:
iI depends on the Dornishman, Baelor's first wife was Dornish so he wouldn't be apposed to her marrying one, but she does seem to be fairly unlucky with husbands as of late. As for having his fleet destroyed I'd like to see the Iron born try.

Cayden
xD

Hypnos said:
Heh, unfortunately I don't think Aemond has attended many family gatherings.

Oh, Nuncle Baelor is such a character!
He's not your nuncle bastard.

Akio said:
Cayden
xD
Lets just say he'd meet a similar fate to her last husbands, except sooner.

Lancelot said:
Heh, unfortunately I don't think Aemond has attended many family gatherings.
Funnily enough neither has Baelor.

Akio said:
Cayden
xD
tumblr_n09xfjsjwO1sxwnm8o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back