• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Ya know... Cayden is a Dornish mercenary who probably wants to sleep with Agnes in the future, is there any way for Walder to hate him more?
I guess fighting against him in a war might do it, or y'know, kidnapping his granddaughter.

Akio said:
You realize Cayden has slept with basically hundreds of woman right and never his horse?
Oh yea, hundreds. That is until he has an asthma attack in the middle of it, or they realize his "spear" isn't as impressive as he seems to think.

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Oh yea, hundreds. That is until he has an asthma attack in the middle of it, or they realize his "spear" isn't as impressive as he seems to think.

[/QUOTE]
I somehow doubt he has a asthma attack during sex lol

Also fuck you Davos, im giving your post another aww

Hypnos said:
Then be prepared to experiance the wroth of a crippled old man.
I hope not personally, that be awkward to watch a crippled old man trying to beat on a mercenary

WanderingJester said:
Cayden's slept with hundreds of horses? By the Seven! Protect our stables!
#ProtectWesterosHorses #DeportCayden
Sometimes I hate you

WanderingJester said:
Akio said:
I somehow doubt he has a asthma attack during sex lol
Also fuck you Davos, im giving your post another aww

I hope not personally, that be awkward to watch a crippled old man trying to beat on a mercenary

Sometimes I hate you
And it will be even more awkward to watch the forty thousand men at his disposal rip the mercenary limb from limb.

WanderingJester said:
I don't think it's a coincidence that Cayden is going after Agnes, a woman with close ties to House Bracken whose sigil just happens to be his favourite animal companion.

Hypnos said:
And it will be even more awkward to watch the forty thousand men at his disposal rip the mercenary limb from limb.
I don't think it's a coincidence that Cayden is going after Agnes, a woman with close ties to House Bracken whose sigil just happens to be his favourite animal companion.
Does... does he know that the Brackens aren't actually red horses? I mean, he is a dornishman, so I don't want to take anything as a given...

Hide yo ponies, hide yo stallions, cause Cayden's coming for yo' stables!

Hypnos said:
WanderingJester said:
Does... does he know that the Brackens aren't actually red horses? I mean, he is a dornishman, so I don't want to take anything as a given...
Hide yo ponies, hide yo stallions, cause Cayden's coming for yo' stables!
40000 men in a realm about to get attacked by the Vale and possibly the Iron born? RIP the war.

Also I hate both of you

TheFordee14 said:
Sometimes I am actually so tempted to write a post where Conn is not really dead. But, alas, he is gone. ;-;
*Pats your back* This is why we need a thread for dead characters

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Good fucking god, I'm doing student loans stuff right now and I'm convinced that I'll never be able to pay these off

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, college degrees are expensive and the loans rates aren't helping the next generation from "becoming productive members of society" any time soon after graduation :/

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Good fucking god, I'm doing student loans stuff right now and I'm convinced that I'll never be able to pay these off

[/QUOTE]
WanderingJester said:
Yeah, college degrees are expensive and the loans rates aren't helping the next generation from "becoming productive members of society" any time soon after graduation :/
Oh joy. I cannot wait! xD

[/QUOTE]
*Wants to be a psychologist, needs a doctorate* >.>

TheFordee14 said:
Oh joy. I cannot wait! xD
Take this from a graduate who worked his butt off during Undergrad: Do everything in your power to avoid loans, any loans. If that meant that you have to shell out 3-5 k plus do a work-study program (or some UK equivalent) then do it. I pushed 40 hours plus classes and homework/projects pretty much every break just to pay tuition and boarding cost for next school year, which meant I never really had a vacation. Compared to my classmates who came out at graduation with 80-100K+ loans, I got freed up to really pursue what I want to do, which pays very little in the beginning unless you got yourself a really good internship or something. You'll feel burnt out at times in Undergrad, while everyone's out partying or vacationing somewhere and stuff, but afterwards you'll be really glad you did what you had to.

Akio said:
*Wants to be a psychologist, needs a doctorate* >.>
Depending on your position in the psychiatric field, you can be a counselor and not need an advance degree, or at the very least work on a job while studying for your masters or doctorate (as a therapist or psychologist).

WanderingJester said:
Take this from a graduate who worked his butt off during Undergrad: Do everything in your power to avoid loans, any loans. If that meant that you have to shell out 3-5 k plus do a work-study program (or some UK equivalent) then do it. I pushed 40 hours plus classes and homework/projects pretty much every break just to pay tuition and boarding cost for next school year, which meant I never really had a vacation. Compared to my classmates who came out at graduation with 80-100K+ loans, I got freed up to really pursue what I want to do, which pays very little in the beginning unless you got yourself a really good internship or something. You'll feel burnt out at times in Undergrad, while everyone's out partying or vacationing somewhere and stuff, but afterwards you'll be really glad you did what you had to.
Depending on your position in the psychiatric field, you can be a counselor and not need an advance degree, or at the very least work on a job while studying for your masters or doctorate (as a therapist or psychologist).
To be honest if things don't work out this year I'm seriously considering just going to community college instead. It's one of those things that I know will be a great experience but if it starts draining me to much and I feel like the reward won't be worth all the debt and hard times I'd rather just not do it.

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]To be honest if things don't work out this year I'm seriously considering just going to community college instead. It's one of those things that I know will be a great experience but if it starts draining me to much and I feel like the reward won't be worth all the debt and hard times I'd rather just not do it.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it really depends on the field you're aiming for. 100K debt might not be a big deal for the accounting major who's already got an offer from Wall Street during his/her fourth year, but it's another story for an educational major looking to teach for a living or something.

The Haunted Forest, Harrenhal, The Kingsroad, and The Red Keep down. Pyke, Storm's End, and Highgarden to go. I reckon the post will be up within an hour and a half- at the very least.

TheFordee14 said:
The Haunted Forest, Harrenhal, The Kingsroad, and The Red Keep down. Pyke, Storm's End, and Highgarden to go. I reckon the post will be up within an hour and a half- at the very least.
Cool, some family friends are visiting today so I might not be on for a the next few hours.

Also what do you guys think would be a cool/unique character for me to make? I was thinking of some kind of assassin/spy with a twist, like he has a job that not many people would expect him to have in his line of work.

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Cool, some family friends are visiting today so I might not be on for a the next few hours.
Also what do you guys think would be a cool/unique character for me to make? I was thinking of some kind of assassin/spy with a twist, like he has a job that not many people would expect him to have in his line of work.

[/QUOTE]
You could make a Blackfyre!

Hmm. A red priest would be very interesting, however you'll be limited in what you could do. No shadow babies and stuff. At least not until much further on in the role play. And as Jester said, a Qyburn-esque maester could be very cool to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back