• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
If you want a more hands on character you can always work for Lord Baelor Velaryon. All you have to do is do exactly what he says with no deviations and I'm sure you can find something interesting/useful to to.
Well perhaps if you'd suggested her earlier I could have squeezed her in but unfortunately the Tully family is quite full. Mayhaps she can be the future daughter of Rowan and Agnes if they ever get around to actually consumating that marriage.
Really? You can't just squeeze her in as a cousin or something? I mean if there's a good enough faceclaim I'll probably just make another blond a Lannett or something... (though House Lannister in and of itself isn't full yet...)

WanderingJester said:
Really? You can't just squeeze her in as a cousin or something? I mean if there's a good enough faceclaim I'll probably just make another blond a Lannett or something... (though House Lannister in and of itself isn't full yet...)
PLEASE NO !! i'm already confused by the amount of family members , i can't handle anymore , although she could just be passed off as Benji's 40 year old wife couldn't she ?

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
You want me to make more Tullys? I mean the family is already pretty big already, especially if you include all of the in laws. I guess Walder could have a long lost younger brother or something but I don't want to give Benjicot a bigger excuse to try and sleep with his cousins.

TheGreyEminence said:
PLEASE NO !! i'm already confused by the amount of family members , i can't handle anymore , although she could just be passed off as Benji's 40 year old wife couldn't she ?
Ben's wife is a Mallister who are dark haired.

TheGreyEminence said:
Oh! She can be one of Benji's bastard daughters!

On an unrelated note, what's the law concerning marrying a lowborn woman again?

Hypnos said:
You want me to make more Tullys? I mean the family is already pretty big already, especially if you include all of the in laws. I guess Walder could have a long lost younger brother or something but I don't want to give Benjicot a bigger excuse to try and sleep with his cousins.
Ben's wife is a Mallister who are dark haired.
Why not? The Lannister line's pretty massive, and that's not counting all of the Lannetts, Lannys, Lantells. *shrug* Long lost younger brother then? (also if Benjicot tries there's always the Wall... :P )

WanderingJester said:
Oh! She can be one of Benji's bastard daughters!
On an unrelated note, what's the law concerning marrying a lowborn woman again?

Why not? The Lannister line's pretty massive, and that's not counting all of the Lannetts, Lannys, Lantells. *shrug* Long lost younger brother then? (also if Benjicot tries there's always the Wall... :P )
It's all good for you and your multiple lordships, but I'm afraid Riverrun is not big enough to seat thousands of Tullys.

There's no law against it, it's just generally frowned upon.

TheGreyEminence said:
Oooooh that could be fun !!!
As I have said earlier I'd like to keep Ben's bastards, if they're out there, out of the way for the time being.

Hypnos said:
It's all good for you and your multiple lordships, but I'm afraid Riverrun is not big enough to seat thousands of Tullys.
There's no law against it, it's just generally frowned upon.

As I have said earlier I'd like to keep Ben's bastards, if they're out there, out of the way for the time being.
D'aww.

1433129672-0.jpg

Also, I mean I think we can fit all the Lannett, Lannys, and Lantells along with all of the Lannisters at the Rock and still have space to spare. It's a pretty big place.

WanderingJester said:
D'aww.
1433129672-0.jpg

Also, I mean I think we can fit all the Lannett, Lannys, and Lantells along with all of the Lannisters at the Rock and still have space to spare. It's a pretty big place.
I could always squeeze her into House Tully of Oldstones if you lend me the funds to rebuild it...

Hypnos said:
I could always squeeze her into House Tully of Oldstones if you lend me the funds to rebuild it...
Sure! What's family for if not to help other family (by marriage)? If we lend money to the Westerlings to renovate the Crag, we can certainly do the same for our Riverrun cousins.

WanderingJester said:
Sure! What's family for if not to help other family (by marriage)? If we lend money to the Westerlings to renovate the Crag, we can certainly do the same for our Riverrun cousins.
Baring in mind here, when I say rebuild I mean completely build a new castle from scratch where Oldstones used to be. Because right now it's just a pile of rubble.

WanderingJester said:
While you're at it pls give us some money to rebuild and fully man Harrenhall ...

lol Benji xmachina, time for Caydens horse to get here (even if it means leaving Daeron with that guy if he can't find the balls to refuse)

Hypnos said:
Baring in mind here, when I say rebuild I mean completely build a new castle from scratch where Oldstones used to be. Because right now it's just a pile of rubble.
Oh of course, I thought about furnishings too. What do you need? 1 million dragons? 2 million? *Pulls out manifest to give to servant* We've got plenty between the Rock and Castamere. I assume you already had the family (with the Isla Fisher daughter) housed somewhere else for the moment until the construction's complete and they can move in. I know our cousin Leon would be more than happy to host them in the meantime at his new seat. Speaking of which, we should begin discussing a closer marriage alliance between the Tullys and the Lannisters, I know that one of your (the Isla Fisher) daughters is unwed, and Castamere does need a new lady at its seat...

TheGreyEminence said:
While you're at it pls give us some money to rebuild and fully man Harrenhall ...
Get rid of the creepy vampire lady (Whent) and mayhaps we can start talking about it.

TheGreyEminence said:
And since you're in such a giving mood I'd love the funds to turn Maidenpool and Fairmarrket into real cities rather than just towns.

The Lannisters are rich enough that rebuilding a couple cities even during a war is meh money to them. Though why rebuild it if when the Riverlands goes to shit it will all get torn down anyway?

Hypnos said:
And since you're in such a giving mood I'd love the funds to turn Maidenpool and Fairmarrket into real cities rather than just towns.
Sure sure, we can discuss all of that after Leon and your (Isla Fisher) daughter's been wed and bedded. I'm sure we'll have plenty of time for that after our cousin's sired an heir or two.

WanderingJester said:
Oh of course, I thought about furnishings too. What do you need? 1 million dragons? 2 million? *Pulls out manifest to give to servant* We've got plenty between the Rock and Castamere. I assume you already had the family (with the Isla Fisher daughter) housed somewhere else for the moment until the construction's complete and they can move in. I know our cousin Leon would be more than happy to host them in the meantime at his new seat. Speaking of which, we should begin discussing a closer marriage alliance between the Tullys and the Lannisters, I know that one of your (the Isla Fisher) daughters is unwed, and Castamere does need a new lady at its seat...
Get rid of the creepy vampire lady (Whent) and mayhaps we can start talking about it.
Fuck it! I guess Walder now has/had a younger brother.

Akio said:
The Lannisters are rich enough that rebuilding a couple cities even during a war is meh money to them. Though why rebuild it if when the Riverlands goes to shit it will all get torn down anyway?
The Riverlands are fairly good with collateral damage, otherwise everyone would have to rebuild their castles every couple of years, I suppose they all have a sort of agreement that no one wants to go through the hassle of rebuilding so messing with each other's castles other than the basic sieges is a no go.

There are only five places considered cities in Westeros, even for all the wealth of Casterly Rock, creating a new one won't be cheap.

Hypnos said:
The Riverlands are fairly good with collateral damage, otherwise everyone would have to rebuild their castles every couple of years, I suppose they all have a sort of agreement that no one wants to go through the hassle of rebuilding so messing with each other's castles other than the basic sieges is a no go.

There are only five places considered cities in Westeros, even for all the wealth of Casterly Rock, creating a new one won't be cheap.
That's what dowerys are for

Hypnos said:

Looking forward to introducing them together and managing another wedding in our family. Oh what a time to be alive!

Hypnos said:
A dowry is paid to the groom from the brides family, not the other way round.
RIP I'm sure Tiber won't mind giving a present of a couple million dragons.

Also I just realized the way Benji appeared behind him and grabbed him would make Cayden think that Benji was mercenary trying to assassinate him before he started talking... How angry would his daughters be if Cayden accidently hurt their father?

Akio said:
RIP I'm sure Tiber won't mind giving a present of a couple million dragons.
Also I just realized the way Benji appeared behind him and grabbed him would make Cayden think that Benji was mercenary trying to assassinate him before he started talking... How angry would his daughters be if Cayden accidently hurt their father?
I wouldn't be worried about the Tully girls. When Tiber finds out you broke guest right in his halls he may just murder Cayden himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back