• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
Interesting, Pennytree is pretty much south of the red fork in the other map alright, right between Stone Hedge and Raventree Hall. Hmm. Interesting. (This is what happens when you don't have an official map George R.R. Martin. Take a page out of Tolkien's book will ya!)
Fair enough, I'll likely lean on you for Riverlands geographical information from now on then. I've pretty much structured the Westerlands (and to an certain extend Northern Reach) after the map I was using, simply because it accounted for many of the houses that weren't specifically placed in Westeroes and such.
I mostly just use the other map because it looks really cool and it places most of (If not all of) the Houses, in all likelyhood it might not be that accurate but I'll probably continue to use it anyway.

House Tully of the Misty Isle will only be a small off shot of the main branch with only a few members descended from Walder's younger brother Ser Emmon Tully, who has already passed away due to age related illnesses. It's patriarch, the Knight of Misty Isle shall be Ser Brynden Tully, and he'll have two sisters, twins: Celia and Catelyn. Though after this I don't think I'll be adding any more Tullys to the already oversized family tree.

Hypnos said:
I mostly just use the other map because it looks really cool and it places most of (If not all of) the Houses, in all likelyhood it might not be that accurate but I'll probably continue to use it anyway.
House Tully of the Misty Isle will only be a small off shot of the main branch with only a few members descended from Walder's younger brother Ser Emmon Tully, who has already passed away due to age related illnesses. It's patriarch, the Knight of Misty Isle shall be Ser Brynden Tully, and he'll have two sisters, twins: Celia and Catelyn. Though after this I don't think I'll be adding any more Tullys to the already oversized family tree.
What's the overview with that branch? Is it sort of like Landed Knights? How did House Tully managed to take control of Misty Isle btw? What does their Coat look like? Just really curious actually. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
What's the overview with that branch? Is it sort of like Landed Knights? How did House Tully managed to take control of Misty Isle btw? What does their Coat look like? Just really curious actually. :)
The Misty Isle has been a disputed territory ever since the fall of it's former owners, House Fisher, many hundred of years ago and has mostly fallen into disrepair due to being neglected for so long. It has changed hands countless times over the centuries mostly between the Lords of Blackwood and Bracken whose lands border the ancient fortress and it has been the catalyst of many petty squabbles. Many years ago, after a particularly violent conflict that almost plunged the Riverlands into chaos the then Lord, Grover Tully of Riverrun took the land away from both houses and gifted it to his favorite retainer: Ser Garibold Grey. House Grey held onto the fortress for a time, though it was eventually taken from them for their part in the Blackfyre rebellion siding with the Black Dragon. The castle and it's surrounding lands passed through the hands of many petty knights for a period before eventually falling into the hands of Ser Walder Shawney, (the brother of Lord Edmure Shawney) for his prowess during the war of the nine penny kings. Unfortunately due to wounds sustained from that war he was left impotent and had for his heir a single daughter (birthed before the war) Celia Shawney. Celia was a young and pretty maid and during her minority she warded at Riverrun under Lord Walder Tully, where she caught the eue of his younger brother, the dashing Ser Emmon Tully. They were soon wed, and had a single son Ser Tristifer Tully, who would go on to inherit the castle gifted to his grandfather after his mother died birthing a stillborn younger sister. Ser Tristifer will rule the Misty Isle until his own death when the castle shall pass to his son, Ser Brynden Tully, the Mute.

Misty Isle commands merely a hundred men and maybe half a dozen river barges which they send down the Red Fork and the Tumblestone to get trade from the illustrious west, which is their main source of income, along with fishing for the trouts and catfish that litter the river Trident.

Ser Brynden's personal sigil is "Per fesse, a divided blue, red, green field above, a silver trout on a black field below." taking aspects from both the Houses Tully and Shawney, though officially their arms are that of House Tully, quartered with House Shawney's sigil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
The Misty Isle has been a disputed territory ever since the fall of it's former owners, House Fisher, many hundred of years ago and has mostly fallen into disrepair due to being neglected for so long. It has changed hands countless times over the centuries mostly between the Lords of Blackwood and Bracken whose lands border the ancient fortress and it has been the catalyst of many petty squabbles. Many years ago, after a particularly violent conflict that almost plunged the Riverlands into chaos the then Lord, Grover Tully of Riverrun took the land away from both houses and gifted it to his favorite retainer: Ser Garibold Grey. House Grey held onto the fortress for a time, though it was eventually taken from them for their part in the Blackfyre rebellion siding with the Black Dragon. The castle and it's surrounding lands passed through the hands of many petty knights for a period before eventually falling into the hands of Ser Walder Shawney, (the brother of Lord Edmure Shawney) for his prowess during the war of the nine penny kings. Unfortunately due to wounds sustained from that war he was left impotent and had for his heir a single daughter (birthed before the war) Celia Shawney. Celia was a young and pretty maid and during her minority she warded at Riverrun under Lord Walder Tully, where she caught the eue of his younger brother, the dashing Ser Emmon Tully. They were soon wed, and had a single son Ser Tristifer Tully, who would go on to inherit the castle gifted to his grandfather after his mother died birthing a stillborn younger sister. Ser Tristifer would rule the Misty Isle until his own death when the castle would pass to its current owner, Ser Brynden Tully, the Mute.
Misty Isle commands merely a hundred men and maybe half a dozen river barges which they send down the Red Fork and the Tumblestone to get trade from the illustrious west, which is their main source of income, along with fishing for the trouts and catfish that litter the river Trident.

Ser Brynden's personal sigil is "Per fesse, a divided blue, red, green field above, a silver trout on a black field below." taking aspects from both the Houses Tully and Shawney, though officially their arms are that of House Tully, quartered with House Shawney's sigil.
Wow, quite the history. It seems that Ser Tristifer will have to do what his predecessors couldn't, and hold the Misty Isle past his own life time for House Tully. Pretty cool.

On a side note, all of Leon's brothers and sisters were officially inducted into House Lannister of Castamere when he received the seat from Tiber, with the sole exception of his father. That was a fun day /sarcasm.

Akio said:
With Fordee directing them? Fuck to the no. I think gone over Fordee shooting himself in the foot
Well, Luthor and Erik Jr. aren't technically Fordee's characters. If you recall I would be directing them as well :P

WanderingJester said:
Well, Luthor and Erik Jr. aren't technically Fordee's characters. If you recall I would be directing them as well :P
Fair enough but your also the Lannisters, coincidence? I think not

Akio said:
That your planning to screw everyone over who isn't the Tarlys and Lannisters xD
Yup, really screwing the Tullys over with an OOC offer of marriage alliance so one of theirs would be Lady of Castamere. mhmm. :P

WanderingJester said:
Yup, really screwing the Tullys over with an OOC offer of marriage alliance so one of theirs would be Lady of Castamere. mhmm. :P
Can confirm, I'm being oppressed by all this free money.

TheFordee14 said:
Luthor is 17, almost 18. Erik Jr is 16.
Well, guess when Roland comes home from the war he gets to tell Kylie about how he killed a 16 year old.

fe741e98-72e4-46f9-9aee-b411e2a639cf_text.gif

On a side note, Troy is an amazing movie.

Leusis said:
Well, guess when Roland comes home from the war he gets to tell Kylie about how he killed a 16 year old.

It is. :)

Leusis said:

Troy is one of those movies that tells a story that's been told a million times but still manages to make it interesting.

Also you get Erik Jr and I'll get Luthor seems fair

Akio said:
Troy is one of those movies that tells a story that's been told a million times but still manages to make it interesting.
Not if the Tarlys have anything to say about it! (>n<)

Akio said:
Nah Luthor has to be left alone, can't be killing both her sons back to back.

WanderingJester said:
Not if the Tarlys have anything to say about it! (>n<)
I'll just have Roland kill Helyon too, hes an old fucker, he shouldn't be too hard.

And everybody knows half the characters that have been named in the Reach and Westerlands are going to die in the first battle of the war. Its going to be like two 40k man armies going at each other after all.

Leusis said:
I'll just have Roland kill Helyon too, hes an old fucker, he shouldn't be too hard.
And everybody knows half the characters that have been named in the Reach and Westerlands are going to die in the first battle of the war. Its going to be like two 40k man armies going at each other after all.
Expect to lose a limb on the way. Old fucker's still one of the better fighters of the RP, counting his V-Steel greatsword. I mean Roland will win probably, just might lose more than a finger or two.

Probably not the "first battle" but yeah, early stages of the war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back