• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Speaking of which wandering, will Celena be wandering around in a dress again soon or does she plan to stay in armor a little while longer?
She'll likely reappear after the fight between Roland and Trevir's over in a dress with Kylie.

WanderingJester said:
She'll likely reappear after the fight between Roland and Trevir's over in a dress with Kylie.
Safe to say she's off the field in both forms then? Thought it might be interesting to meet the suntear Knight

Akio said:
Yes to meeting the Suntear Knight or no she's off the field?
Off which field? The melee pit? The Jousting field? The Archery Field? I'm kind of confused as to what you're asking about her. xD

WanderingJester said:
Off which field? The melee pit? The Jousting field? The Archery Field? I'm kind of confused as to what you're asking about her. xD
lol apparently were confusing each other, think Cayden could meet her once he leaves the room or is she already gone?

WanderingJester said:
How long was Cayden out?
Not long (at least after I realized being passed out for to long could cause problems) so basically long enough to be taken off the field and into a private room where they would have stored him plus a few minutes

Akio said:
Not long (at least after I realized being passed out for to long could cause problems) so basically long enough to be taken off the field and into a private room where they would have stored him plus a few minutes
Did he fight in the first or second semifinal match?

Akio said:
Second I believe but it was mentioned there was a long break between fights
Hmm... Unless he flat out sprints to the Joust after waking up, he'll probably miss the Suntear Knight simply out of the map of all the positioned stuff in my head.

WanderingJester said:
Hmm... Unless he flat out sprints to the Joust after waking up, he'll probably miss the Suntear Knight simply out of the map of all the positioned stuff in my head.
Fair enough

TheAncientCenturion said:
But Viserys is nearby!
Cayden wants to enjoy the wedding lol

Akio said:
lol he missed the funeral before he even knew he died, Oberyn also left for Essos for his own traveling time and he's not the only one to spend time in Essos. If Elia plans to sell their family for peace that is not only not certain but possibly dangerous to them for something that many houses might not even want (I doubt any stony dornish house will support even the possibility of serving the stag and theyre likely other houses who want to involve themselves in the war) not to mention technically swearing to any other King or Queen but Daenna is a break in the oath they made to the Targaryens since Kuriva and Aerea are bastards. Yes political marriages are expected but since you guys still call Cayden a pedofile for crushing on Daenna so I can bring up the problems of political marriages and selling your family off for power or peace.
Though if I'm being completely honest with myself @LittleWolfie inactivity and sparsity of actions from Dorne is kind of influencing my choice because I want Dorne to do something or at least Cayden and Elia being able to argue about it

*Says the person playing the slaver Viserys*

Not saying Cayden isn't selfish, he is. He wants to keep everything he loves and wants at any cost. Perverse is probably true depending in the context your talking about. As for cruel and twisted that's certainly debatable in my personal opinion but your allowed to have your own. We have the guy who ordered his own daughter raped and murdered. Barbra is threatening to send Benji to the wall. Brandeon and Rory hate each other and Brandeon left Astris at the Rock. Baelor dispises his brother. All the Targaryens both bastard and not want to put each other in the grave. Even somewhat happy relationships like Evelyn and her son's @TheFordee14 plans to ruin. Cayden doesn't plan to kill Elia, just remove her from power with as little bloodshed on both sides as possible because he thinks she's putting the rest of the family in danger. Compared to the rest of you Caydens rather tame, especially for someone who spent 5 years as a mercenary.
Kuvira is definitely a bastard, but there is literally zero evidence that this is the truth other than what one former kingsguard says and waht two people who are trying to steal the throne are saying (An obvious conflict of interests if you ask me). So I doubt many people are believing that considering the only thing that proves such is that her hair isn't silver/white when there have been Targs without said features before, though it was rare and a few people had theories that those Targs may have been bastards. But still, there is absolutely no solid proof, so have fun proving it now that her mother is dead and there are no documents saying she is a bastard.

Leusis said:
Kuvira is definitely a bastard, but there is literally zero evidence that this is the truth other than what one former kingsguard says and waht two people who are trying to steal the throne are saying (An obvious conflict of interests if you ask me). So I doubt many people are believing that considering the only thing that proves such is that her hair isn't silver/white when there have been Targs without said features before, though it was rare and a few people had theories that those Targs may have been bastards. But still, there is absolutely no solid proof, so have fun proving it now that her mother is dead and there are no documents saying she is a bastard.
The problem with Daenna calling her sisters bastards would be that logically that means she would be a bastard as well since it really doesn't make that much sense that only two out of three daughters are products of adultery and not the third, especially since as you've said it will just look like Daenna is lying to serve her own agenda.

That being said, there's a slight difference between Kuvira and say Baelor Breaksper, who didn't bare the traditional Valyrian features, in that Baelor bore the features of his Dornish mother whereas Kuvira's mother was a woman of Valyrian decent whose looks have not been passed on to her daughter. Kuvira's situation is more akin to Jaehaerys, Lucerys and Joffrey Velaryon, the children of Rhaenyra Targaryen and 'Laenor Velaryon' who were mocked as 'The Strongs' their entire lives and pretty much everyone knew were bastards since they looked nothing like either parent. It got to a point where King Viserys had to step in a ban people from spread such rumours about his grandchildren.

Hypnos said:
The problem with Daenna calling her sisters bastards would be that logically that means she would be a bastard as well since it really doesn't make that much sense that only two out of three daughters are products of adultery and not the third, especially since as you've said it will just look like Daenna is lying to serve her own agenda.
That being said, there's a slight difference between Kuvira and say Baelor Breaksper, who didn't bare the traditional Valyrian features, in that Baelor bore the features of his Dornish mother whereas Kuvira's mother was a woman of Valyrian decent whose looks have not been passed on to her daughter. Kuvira's situation is more akin to Jaehaerys, Lucerys and Joffrey Velaryon, the children of Rhaenyra Targaryen and 'Laenor Velaryon' who were mocked as 'The Strongs' their entire lives and pretty much everyone knew were bastards since they looked nothing like either parent. It got to a point where King Viserys had to step in a ban people from spread such rumours about his grandchildren.
lol perhaps a conflict of interest but Eddard Starks book was considered good enough to basically prove all of Roberts children bastards because none of them had Bartheon strong features. Daenna and Viserys surprisingly are the ones with Targaryen features really and I'm sure that there is not a single person who believes Viserys is full Targaryen. I fully expect there will be some who say Daenna is lying for her own gain just like people said Eddard, Renly, and Stannis lied and Daenna has more proof then them. There is already a source of reasonable doubt on Kuriva and Aerea, Cayden just needs to fan the flames.

Akio said:
lol perhaps a conflict of interest but Eddard Starks book was considered good enough to basically prove all of Roberts children bastards because none of them had Bartheon strong features. Daenna and Viserys surprisingly are the ones with Targaryen features really and I'm sure that there is not a single person who believes Viserys is full Targaryen. I fully expect there will be some who say Daenna is lying for her own gain just like people said Eddard, Renly, and Stannis lied and Daenna has more proof then them. There is already a source of reasonable doubt on Kuriva and Aerea, Cayden just needs to fan the flames.
Neither Cayden nor Daenna are anywhere near as well respected as Ned, Stannis or Renly. Ned and Stannis were famed war veterans and Renly was just really popular, people believed them because they liked them and had mild evidence (Which to be honest was a bit unfair, there can always be a first time for prominent Lannister features)

Akio said:
Why would that not bring Daennas legitimacy to doubt as well?

Valyrian genes are weird as they seem to be mostly dominant but can sometimes be the recessive genes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back