• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
$130 for the three siblings
Deal
Oh, so I'm guessing upwards of 1000 bucks for all the Lannister branches including distant ones like Lanny?

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
Oh, so I'm guessing upwards of 1000 bucks for all the Lannister branches including distant ones like Lanny?
Lanny Lannister?!

Who named you some half wit with a stutter?

Lancelot said:
Lanny Lannister?!
Who named you some half wit with a stutter?
iWKad22.jpg

*Sigh* House Lanny, Lannett and House Lantell. Distant cousin houses to House Lannister of Casterly Rock.

Leusis said:
Thats a huge portrait, so probably.
Yup, that's what I thought.

Is it weird that I'm actually tempted to get commissioned art of the battles between armies and characters that play out in this rp? If I had enough disposable income I definitely would.

Leusis said:
Is it weird that I'm actually tempted to get commissioned art of the battles between armies and characters that play out in this rp? If I had enough disposable income I definitely would.
Not weird at all. I'm sure the aftermath of some battles (especially the Reach Wars one) would look similar to historical ones, like Agincourt here:

agincourtmiddleb.jpg

WanderingJester said:
Not weird at all. I'm sure the aftermath of some battles (especially the Reach Wars one) would look similar to historical ones, like Agincourt here:
agincourtmiddleb.jpg
In the bottom left corner, man in blue, he looks like hes trying to slip his hand down to the knight below hims crotch.

This would be Cayden pretending to be dead after battle.

@Leusis what about a picture of Cayden Martell standing on top of the mast of his ship or laying on a fine bed without his shirt?

@sirderpingtonlV

Should I be concerned Nyalla will never return?

Akio said:
Seems I must find my own artist, I want to find someone to draw Cayden
He doesn't quite think himself as highly of himself as Johnny Bravo

He might do that xD
I think the fact that you think that he doesn't think as highly of himself as Johnny Bravo shows that you think too highly of Cayden.

Hypnos said:
I think the fact that you think that he doesn't think as highly of himself as Johnny Bravo shows that you think too highly of Cayden.
lol when has he thought all to high about himself?

Akio said:
lol when has he thought all to high about himself?
When he though himself in a position to negotiate with the Lannisters, when he invaded the House of the Prince of Pentos, when he spoke to the Ibbenese. Cayden is notorious for vastly over estimating his own importance.

Hypnos said:
When he though himself in a position to negotiate with the Lannisters, when he invaded the House of the Prince of Pentos, when he spoke to the Ibbenese. Cayden is notorious for vastly over estimating his own importance.
He was negotiating for Daenna, had to try. He cares little for the pretend authority of the Prince in his own opinion. And hey he was right about losing support in Westeros by inviting Ib over. Ibs benefit compared to the Westernlands is to far different.

Johnny Bravo meanwhile thinks he's the best at everything and the greatest man to ever live lol

Akio said:
He was negotiating for Daenna, had to try. He cares little for the pretend authority of the Prince in his own opinion. And hey he was right about losing support in Westeros by inviting Ib over. Ibs benefit compared to the Westernlands is to far different.
Johnny Bravo meanwhile thinks he's the best at everything and the greatest man to ever live lol
Mayhaps he could have tried in a more tactful way, with proof of Daenna's words on hand as well as proof of Kuvira's illegitimacy. He also could have tried a bit harder the conceal the whole Ibben thing if he knew Tiber wasn't going to like it, or spin it in a more favorable light. Besides, who's to say that Daenna would have received western support even if she didn't have the Ibbenese, Tiber charges a steep price. Cayden has now revealed to Tiber (for free) that Daenna is making a claim to the throne, information that could be very valuable if handled correctly.

Hypnos said:
Mayhaps he could have tried in a more tactful way, with proof of Daenna's words on hand as well as proof of Kuvira's illegitimacy. He also could have tried a bit harder the conceal the whole Ibben thing if he knew Tiber wasn't going to like it, or spin it in a more favorable light. Besides, who's to say that Daenna would have received western support even if she didn't have the Ibbenese, Tiber charges a steep price. Cayden has now revealed to Tiber (for free) that Daenna is making a claim to the throne, information that could be very valuable if handled correctly.
I agree with Hypnos on this.

Ser Warren and Lady Whent still don't even know that Kay knew about Aerea, although that is irrelevant now he had some power behind his deal but even so came from the position that he was the weaker side to the deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
He didn't have it on him because it's on his horse not in the rocks stables but tied well of the beaten path he was staying when he first got there. Between the melee and feast as well as being locked in the room he had no chance to make the journey

And if Tiber found out about Ibben AFTER the thought it would have been a disaster. Yes maybe he thought he did not like it but had no idea he would react so strongly. Yes Tiber's price was steep but as long as it didn't make him more powerful then her when she took the iron throne or infringe on other alliances like with that seaborne tax then they had little right to refuse. Could Cayden have negotiated better? Maybe. But hes a mercenary and even while he was home he was never the negotiator, but the adventurer and warrior. He may have grown a bit since then but that doesn't suddenly make him the same level as Kay or Walder at negotiating. He's not a merry sue character, he already has many talents so I kept his negotiations simple. Would you prefer I made him a brilliant negotiator as well?

Akio said:
He didn't have it on him because it's on his horse not in the rocks stables but tied well of the beaten path he was staying when he first got there. Between the melee and feast as well as being locked in the room he had no chance to make the journey
And if Tiber found out about Ibben AFTER the thought it would have been a disaster. Yes maybe he thought he did not like it but had no idea he would react so strongly. Yes Tiber's price was steep but as long as it didn't make him more powerful then her when she took the iron throne or infringe on other alliances like with that seaborne tax then they had little right to refuse. Could Cayden have negotiated better? Maybe. But hes a mercenary and even while he was home he was never the negotiator, but the adventurer and warrior. He may have grown a bit since then but that doesn't suddenly make him the same level as Kay or Walder at negotiating. He's not a merry sue character, he already has many talents so I kept his negotiations simple. Would you prefer I made him a brilliant negotiator as well?
"Excuse me Ser, would you mind fetching my horse from this location before I meet with Lord Tiber? It has something which I need."

He didn't have to mention Ibben at all, Tiber can't really get angry for not knowing something that never came up as a topic of discussion, he should have asked. Tiber asked to name the Reach's LP effectively giving him command over the two most powerful regions in Westeros, that could pose a real threat if he suddenly decided Daenna wasn't a capably ruler, he was also adamant about the taxes, the terms he offered Kuvira were not all he was asking for, that was just the bare minimum that he wanted, think of what else he could have asked for. Negotiation is less a skill and more just saying the right things and if all else fails you can always lie through your teeth.

Hypnos said:
"Excuse me Ser, would you mind fetching my horse from this location before I meet with Lord Tiber? It has something which I need."
He didn't have to mention Ibben at all, Tiber can't really get angry for not knowing something that never came up as a topic of discussion, he should have asked. Tiber asked to name the Reach's LP effectively giving him command over the two most powerful regions in Westeros, that could pose a real threat if he suddenly decided Daenna wasn't a capably ruler, he was also adamant about the taxes, the terms he offered Kuvira were not all he was asking for, that was just the bare minimum that he wanted, think of what else he could have asked for. Negotiation is less a skill and more just saying the right things and if all else fails you can always lie through your teeth.
He's a mercenary, even as a captain he's not used to having people going to fetch stuff for him, especially his horse since he almost always takes care of it himself. And who was he gonna ask to make the at least 20 minute journey outside the rock to get it? Tidus as they were walking to meet Tiber?

And that's what he offered Kuriva, who insulted him more then once. Even if they came up it could have been cause to negotiate further. And Tiber indirectly asked about Ibben when he asked about allies. He had to say it because as I said if Tiber found out at a later time the reaction could have been as harsh as Tiber's sudden leaving was, only when they likely needed his support the most. Besides if it comes to the point when negotiating with Tiber is more expensive then hiring a faceless man I'll hire the assassin and see if the next lord Lannister was more accommodating

Users who are viewing this thread

Back