• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Elendithas said:
It'll only be a brawl if they, presumably Cayden, make it one.
Or we happen to refuse, always an option. Since there was that whole threat of more forceful options

Last edited by a moderator:
Elendithas said:
That was OOC bruh. OOC is the land of shit-talking.
Maybe, but i don't trust it in any case, i rather have two more warriors near by in case everything goes to shit. Never know what may happen

Akio said:
and so begins the brawl ladies and gentlemen, it might just get really ugly in pentos in about 5 seconds. @WanderingJester @Crimson smile Im guessing Nagito and Dom are still with us correct? Just in case.
A post with Aemond walking through the streets of Pentos with a magister soon too.

(not quite as dramatic as what is happening with you though.)

Leusis said:
If Cayden attacks this guys thugs he'll look like the ass who started the fight, not Vance.
Hes not planning to start it, though he would certainly be ready for it and by himself he might of, but not with Daenna there and him not even in command, im just a cautious person

Lancelot said:
A post with Aemond walking through the streets of Pentos with a magister soon too.
(not quite as dramatic as what is happening with you though.)
You will probably run into us soon ((or at least with me)) whether we accept or not

WanderingJester said:
Yes, I just got home. What's going on there?
possible confrontation if Daenna refuses, the plot moves on ethier way so kind of wanted to check if nagito was there with us or not

Akio said:
possible confrontation if Daenna refuses, the plot moves on ethier way so kind of wanted to check if nagito was there with us or not
Yup he's with you. Lemme know if a fight starts or the princess could be in danger or something. It's time for me to move the Westeros IC forward and that'll take up my immediate time at the moment.

WanderingJester said:
Yup he's with you. Lemme know if a fight starts or the princess could be in danger or something. It's time for me to move the Westeros IC forward and that'll take up my immediate time at the moment.
Got you

Well Cayden is likely gonna make his way back to the seven kingdoms soon, unless for some reason convinced or forced otherwise.

Who in this RP is actually apart of the Stark House and in Winterfell? And is anyone playing a bannerman? Just wondering because I'm thinking up something for Tadhg

Veyd Sahvoz]Who in this RP is actually apart of the Stark House and in Winterfell? And is anyone playing a bannerman? Just wondering because I'm thinking up something for Tadhg [/QUOTE] There are some Boltons but they might still be WIP. There's also [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14216-archon/ said:
@Archon[/URL] with House Umber's giant (and I think Lord?)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Who in this RP is actually apart of the Stark House and in Winterfell? And is anyone playing a bannerman? Just wondering because I'm thinking up something for Tadhg

[/QUOTE]
I have a Stark Bannerman in Dolar Umber, Lord of Last Hearth.

The Mountain of our roleplay.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Who in this RP is actually apart of the Stark House and in Winterfell? And is anyone playing a bannerman? Just wondering because I'm thinking up something for Tadhg

[/QUOTE]
I have some Stark characters as u know

Just so you know, the High towers sent 1 mounted knight to the shield islands so you can't say they didn't help.

...We're going to war against the Lannisters?

Huh.

I'm not even going to ask questions.

Although to march south you need to pass my Frey at the Twins.

Gib Egyll KingInDaNorf marige pls.

Veyd Sahvoz]Okay well expect a letter from Lord Stark calling you to war and to kick the Lannisters and Viserys ass! [/QUOTE] Expect another wedding invitation for Lord Stark and his pups. Right [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14216-archon/ said:
@Archon[/URL] ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back