• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Same thing though, I don't have another character so when I can't move im dead in the water and even when waiting for the war Roland has been trolling around the rock doing something or other
1. You have 3 characters

2. Roland was my only character for months, and even when I made a second character hes only been posted for 6 times I believe.

3. Roland isn't trolling around the Rock, hes enjoying a wedding, if anything thats Cayden, starting fights and just in general acting like a spoiled brat.

4. You can make another character, shit I took over Kuvira only because we needed posts from the queen, its not that hard to get your hands on a new character to do stuff with, you just seem extremely attatched to Cayden and forget you could make a dozen new characters if you wanted to.

Leusis said:
I wasn't saying that to you.
I know, I just don't like how you guys pile onto Akio every time he says anything. For some reason he can't even complain about anything without people going "Well I had to do this for this amount of time so your point is invalid." and it really makes no sense to me. Now I understand posts taking a long time and it taking a long time to make a CS but if someone complains I really don't see why everyone has to get mad at him.

Leusis said:
1. You have 3 characters
2. Roland was my only character for months, and even when I made a second character hes only been posted for 6 times I believe.

3. Roland isn't trolling around the Rock, hes enjoying a wedding, if anything thats Cayden, starting fights and just in general acting like a spoiled brat.

4. You can make another character, shit I took over Kuvira only because we needed posts from the queen, its not that hard to get your hands on a new character to do stuff with, you just seem extremely attatched to Cayden and forget you could make a dozen new characters if you wanted to.
1. The other two are on Essos stuck on a ship

2. How often was Roland stuck in a room?

3. Cayden got attacked and went back for wine, he would like to enjoy the wedding but ya know, got kicked out.

4. Except when I start working again my amount of time on my hands will once again decrease and they will probably be ignored.

@Lancelot[/URL] away from his CS to cater to his posting needs when he could easily just wait a few more hours or a day. This site as a whole isn't known for its super rapid posting speed, sometimes not a single post will be put out in a day. Also we don't pile up on him, we all give our opinions on what everbody says in this chat, it just so happens Akio has a different opinion than some of us on a lot of things. He isn't the only one who gets disagreed with so I'm not going to let that victim card be played on me.

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]I know, I just don't like how you guys pile onto Akio every time he says anything. For some reason he can't even complain about anything without people going "Well I had to do this for this amount of time so your point is invalid." and it really makes no sense to me. Now I understand posts taking a long time and it taking a long time to make a CS but if someone complains I really don't see why everyone has to get mad at him.

[/QUOTE]
To my knowledge this is the only time this situation has occurred and it was mostly because I already stated that I was working on a CS, not only did Akio know that but I promised that I would work on the post as soon as I finished it and he went on to say he was going to just skip over my character. I then resolved to putting my CS off to the side to work on the post and for some reason this conversation is still going on?

Leusis said:
Its because hes waited for 2 days, pretty much all of us have waited for posts for weeks at one point or another. To put it simply, its a bit annoying that hes taking @Lancelot away from his CS to cater to his posting needs when he could easily just wait a few more hours or a day. This site as a whole isn't known for its super rapid posting speed, sometimes not a single post will be put out in a day. Also we don't pile up on him, we all give our opinions on what everbody says in this chat, it just so happens Akio has a different opinion than some of us on a lot of things. He isn't the only one who gets disagreed with so I'm not going to let that victim card be played on me.
Lancelot said:
To my knowledge this is the only time this situation has occurred and it was mostly because I already stated that I was working on a CS, not only did Akio know that but I promised that I would work on the post as soon as I finished it and he went on to say he was going to just skip over my character. I then resolved to putting my CS off to the side to work on the post and for some reason this conversation is still going on?
I recall Akio saying he was in a posting mood, so he was going to put Daeron/Cayden in a Time Bubble; similarly to my Arren.

I believe instead of just saying "No problem" it became "I will post after my CS" Now it is two days later; I just don't see any problem with the initial time bubble suggestion.

Archon said:
I recall Akio saying he was in a posting mood, so he was going to put Daeron/Cayden in a Time Bubble; similarly to my Arren.
I believe instead of just saying "No problem" it became "I will post after my CS" Now it is two days later; I just don't see any problem with the initial time bubble suggestion.
I thought that time bubble was for him talking to Elia on the first day of the wedding?

Leusis said:
Its because hes waited for 2 days, pretty much all of us have waited for posts for weeks at one point or another. To put it simply, its a bit annoying that hes taking @Lancelot away from his CS to cater to his posting needs when he could easily just wait a few more hours or a day. This site as a whole isn't known for its super rapid posting speed, sometimes not a single post will be put out in a day. Also we don't pile up on him, we all give our opinions on what everbody says in this chat, it just so happens Akio has a different opinion than some of us on a lot of things. He isn't the only one who gets disagreed with so I'm not going to let that victim card be played on me.
Lancelot said:
Look, I could really care less since I've got work, college coming up, and a social life that takes priority over this but I can see why Akio would be annoyed. Instead of getting mad at him when he says something maybe just say "Okay man, going to try and finish up the CS as quick as I can and then I'll work on the reply, sorry if it's taking awhile." See, even if you really don't mean you're sorry Akio has no idea and he may be more inclined to wait instead of you guys saying "Oh whatever I've been waiting so long for this so you need to calm down." Again I really don't care that much but to be honest if you just word things differently you could avoid 90% of the arguments that come up on here for no reason.

Leusis said:
I thought that time bubble was for him talking to Elia on the first day of the wedding?
I'm not too sure, I might be completely wrong - and if so I apologize - but a time bubble would still have solved the whole thing.

Archon said:
I'm not too sure, I might be completely wrong - and if so I apologize - but a time bubble would still have solved the whole thing.
I was gonna time bubble both conversations. One with Elia was forcefully time bubbled due to gm time skip, this one i was gonna time bubble because i was in a posting mood

Okay I had no idea I would have to explain myself because the issue had already been resolved, I already said that I was working on the post NOW instead of my CS.

I didn't like the idea of a time bubble because I felt that it could trap and limit the actions of my character in a situation where that was unneeded, I didn't plan on having my CS take this long when I told Akio that I was working on it but like most things life got in the way of that. Also I don't think anyone is "mad" at Akio, in fact I didn't even recognise his posts as him being "annoyed". I don't feel that his needs to go any further as it is really pointless.

Leusis said:
The murder games roleplay once had like 20 new Ic pages a day.

Lancelot said:
How the heck would anyone keep up with something like that?
The only reason my character survived is I posted like once or twice a day, and it was just me dealing with NPC's 9/10. Except the one guy Rping as Solaire of Astora. BFF's for life.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
A paragraph, usually. But certain characters posted several per post. And the gm's posts were LUDICROUSLY long.
lol damn

Also Lance is making a character, what's your excuse for not posting other then being terminally lazy xD

When you miss a quality session of shit posting.

104583-Community-Troy-pizza-screaming-Ng7R.gif

Alright @TheFordee14 I'm heading to work in about 20 minutes, I usually don't go in for another two hours but I'm trying to get money before I go to college. I probably won't be on for around two hours, after that we'll probably be slow enough for me to be on and off till I finish work.

Just added the Bedivere POV to show that he is actually doing something rather than sitting on his thumbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back