• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
I was merely confused wen you said since the age of heroes was before the arrival of the andals.
Yeah I get mixed up with a lot of things so I checked to see if I got that wrong after I made the post and I did so I doubled back on it lol

Akio said:
If there's not a post in an hour, Cayden is leaving >.>
Once again I just want a shit post to move on

How long it take you
DAERON WILL NOT BE BULLIED BY HIS ABSENTEE BROTHER ANYLONGER!!!

Akio said:
If there's not a post in an hour, Cayden is leaving >.>
Once again I just want a shit post to move on

How long it take you
It has been two months, I haven't finished my Bracken CS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
He can, Caydens gonna move on, I will not become Viserys twilight Zone like in the reach
Viserys was there for months, Cayden hasn't been there for 2 whole days.

Lancelot said:
Viserys was there for months, Cayden hasn't been there for 2 whole days.
I'm taking premtive action and unlike Centurion don't really have another character doing stuff

Akio said:
I'm taking premtive action and unlike Centurion don't really have another character doing stuff
I am likely having my character finished today and have already said I would do a reply when I am finished.

It's not like I have gone missing you are just being extremely impatient in an RP where we have waited months for events and that is just ridiculous.

Lancelot said:
I am likely having my character finished today and have already said I would do a reply when I am finished.
It's not like I have gone missing you are just being extremely impatient in an RP where we have waited months for events and that is just ridiculous.
I am extremely impatient and while we have waited for godly long time for events (kingsmoot, eventual assault on kingslanding) I was doing something, not to mention I quit that job I hated so much so my day opened up toll I go back home

TheFordee14 said:
I'll try and get a post up later tonight. Sorry about that. I've had my hands full the last two or so days.
Just so you know when I make posts like that it's not me saying "Alright cmon hurry up." It's more just me saying that I'l be free for a certain period of time that day and I'll be able to respond if you post something

Akio said:
I am extremely impatient and while we have waited for godly long time for events (kingsmoot, eventual assault on kingslanding) I was doing something, not to mention I quit that job I hated so much so my day opened up toll I go back home
Dude, you can wait another day, I've been waiting like 3 months for the Westerlands to go to war.

Leusis said:
Dude, you can wait another day, I've been waiting like 3 months for the Westerlands to go to war.
You and me both man, you and me both.

i_hug_that_feel.png

Leusis said:
Well to be honest you have other characters like Roland and Kuvira that are involved in a lot of different things so it's not like you're just being forced to sit and wait and not do anything. I mean I made William solely because no one wants to do anything north of the wall so my wildling is dead in the water until something happens.

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Well to be honest you have other characters like Roland and Kuvira that are involved in a lot of different things so it's not like you're just being forced to sit and wait and not do anything. I mean I made William solely because no one wants to do anything north of the wall so my wildling is dead in the water until something happens.

[/QUOTE]
I wasn't saying that to you.

Leusis said:
[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Well to be honest you have other characters like Roland and Kuvira that are involved in a lot of different things so it's not like you're just being forced to sit and wait and not do anything. I mean I made William solely because no one wants to do anything north of the wall so my wildling is dead in the water until something happens.

[/QUOTE]
Leusis said:
I wasn't saying that to you.
Same thing though, I don't have another character so when I can't move im dead in the water and even when waiting for the war Roland has been trolling around the rock doing something or other

Akio said:
Same thing though, I don't have another character so when I can't move im dead in the water and even when waiting for the war Roland has been trolling around the rock doing something or other
Well I am working on the post now if that comforts you any. I will work on the Florent CS later so don't expect me to do this again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back