• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Gbo8cZK.png

Name:
Rolend Wild

Nicknames / Titles: King of Westeros, Reaper Knight

Marital Status: Rolend is single but he often sleeps with several ladies a night because hes so handsome

Personality: Rolend is a cold and calculating man who has ben scarred by his fathers abusive nature. He enjoys nothing more than killing and blood. However he is a very loyal friend and when you get to know him hes actually very light hearted.

Biography: Rolend was born the prince of Westeros to his terrible father who often beat and sexually abused him. Because of this he became a warrior and liked to fight and kill people because he was always better than everybody at fighting. In fact he defeated half the kingsguard when he was only 12 years old with a wooden sword. Killing his father at the age of fifteen he became the new king and conquered nearly all of Essos in a single year, flying his loyal dragon Black Wing over battles he fought in.

See guys, its not about bad spelling, its just about making a cliche, angst character whos good at everything they do and you have to contradict yourself on their personality and make their parents terrible people to give them a "Tragic" backstory.

Leusis said:
Gbo8cZK.png

Name:
Rolend Wild

Marital Status: Rolend is single but he often sleeps with several ladies a night because hes so handsome

Personality: Rolend is a cold and calculating man who has ben scarred by his fathers abusive nature. He enjoys nothing more than killing and blood. However he is a very loyal friend and when you get to know him hes actually very light hearted.

Biography: Rolend was born the prince of Westeros to his terrible father who often beat and sexually abused him. Because of this he became a warrior and liked to fight and kill people because he was always better than everybody at fighting. In fact he defeated half the kingsguard when he was only 12 years old with a wooden sword. Killing his father at the age of fifteen he became the new king and conquered nearly all of Essos in a single year, flying his loyal dragon Black Wing over battles he fought in.

See guys, its not about bad spelling, its just about making a cliche, angst character whos good at everything they do and you have to contradict yourself on their personality and make their parents terrible people to give them a "Tragic" backstory.
rold sux rory is beter

TheAncientCenturion said:
sai hai to corby!
UdZLAHS.png
I can't tell if the dragon is a fucking scorpion or a lobster.

He looks god damn amazing though.

Leusis said:
Gbo8cZK.png

Name:
Rolend Wild

FUCK

TheAncientCenturion said:
Euron Grejoy has been recast for season 7!
YlZwCOH.jpg
You mean Daario Naharis and Benjen Stark?

P.S Actor looks incredible, I think he'll smash the role.

Leusis said:
Every house was founded at some point, and it seems the earliest time possible would be the Age of Heroes or slightly before then.
Houses like Hightower, Dayne and Stark were formed in the Dawn Age.

House Lannister and such would be much later with Andals and the fall of the Casterlys in the Age of Heroes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancelot said:
U like?
Appearance:

View attachment 314637

Name:

Baron Greyjoy

Male

Deceased

Nicknames / Titles:

Iron King Baron I, Rider of Nagga.

Marital Status:

10 rimes Widower

Personality:

A wonder how Baron ever became king, his drowning at birth left him borderline mentally handicapped and he struggled to read, write and spell. He fancied himself a legendary warrior but every one of his schemes managed to fail, yet he was able to overwhelm his opponents with his fierce determination to become the best and show his people he was not as bad as people said he was and that they were all overreactioned retards. All he had to do was say something simple. Literally " i am not as bad as the drowned god or my father or my brother or the storm god" and the ironborn would get all mad and butthurt, but he soon set them into place because they were absolutely. Faggots.

Biography:

First of all Lord Stark is an empty voidless retard with no idea how to manage his army or play the game , he betrayed my deal and must be punished for it. All these people hugnoxing me and you do nothing?! Second to all the Greenlanders like Lord Tyrell fucking newfag that he is, and Lord Tully and Lord Lannister, you are all overreactioned faggots. seriously westerod is shit some times and i am going to kill my self because you are absolutely fucking faggots. Lord Stark I think you are retarded for letting this happen so shame on you. And for all the invading going on with ships, and heavy infantry and trebuchets you are worthless Greenlander scum, fuck you too you will never breach Pyke. People saying I betrayed Stark when I didn't absolute fucking cancer I am out.

Other:

- 5'6

- Overwhelming hate of Greenlanders

- Hates Lord Stark
So I wake up and get a PM about this. .

I haven't even had my morning piss yet.

Lancelot said:
Houses like Hightower, Dayne and Stark were formed in the Dawn Age.
House Lannister and such would be much later with Andals and the fall of the Casterlys in the Age of Heroes.
Well House Lannister has been around since the age of heroes as their founder Lann the Clever was of the blood of the first men, though the current Lannisters are only descended from him through the female line. The Lannister's are technically now Lyyden's because of the first andal king of the rock Joffrey Lyyden, though he adopted the name Lannister in the spirit of keeping the house alive. Some Houses like the Tullys and formally the Strongs were technically of First Men origin though were no landed (at least not in the seats that are now recognized as their own) until much later.

Hypnos said:
Well House Lannister has been around since the age of heroes as their founder Lann the Clever was of the blood of the first men, though the current Lannisters are only descended from him through the female line. The Lannister's are technically now Lyyden's because of the first andal king of the rock Joffrey Lyyden, though he adopted the name Lannister in the spirit of keeping the house alive. Some Houses like the Tullys and formally the Strongs were technically of First Men origin though were no landed (at least not in the seats that are now recognized as their own) until much later.
Thats why I said

Lancelot said:
and the fall of the Casterlys in the Age of Heroes.
Might have been better to use a broader statemant but thats what I meant.

Lancelot said:
Thats why I said
Might have been better to use a broader statemant but thats what I meant.
I was merely confused wen you said

Lancelot said:
House Lannister and such would be much later with Andals
since the age of heroes was before the arrival of the andals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back