• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Kawaiihikaru123's DeviantArt Gallery
OH NO. OHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i_came_in_like_a_wrecking_ball____by_kawaiihikaru123-d6qunm5.png

OH MY GOD! I AM DEAD, BEST GALLERY EVER

@SirDerpingtonIV We're the last survivors, Sir D.

The Curse of the Sue has claimed Jester, and now Centurion; and I can only assume the rest died in that forsaken site of cancer.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Hai gaise ive deicde to make my own ocs x3x3x3 2! i hope you lik my drawing. guessss who?!?!?!?!
KeqdPYP.png
31bd6717863828d67c11e20465fb08d1ad39d5d9b873041862be0d0a8b0f939c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the appearance for the character so far:

she is really tall like 6'7 but that because her mom is actually a giant from beyond the wall and she have blue eyes because her dad is a white walker but also a targaryen because a targaryen got exile to wall. she has big boobies and is curvy and is so prety all the lords and knights love her on sight. she has pink hair because of magic curse put on her by evil witch!!11!

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Here is the appearance for the character so far:
she is really tall like 6'7 but that because her mom is actually a giant from beyond the wall and she have blue eyes because her dad is a white walker but also a targaryen because a targaryen got exile to wall. she has big boobies and is curvy and is so prety all the lords and knights love her on sight. she has pink hair because of magic curse put on her by evil witch!!11!
Too obvious, you have to be more subtle with how terrible the character is, almost like you don't even know the character is shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back