• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
Also, I'll be sure to NPC some mountain clansmen attacking Dolar and his troops if he ever splits from the main force while closeish to the mountains of the moon, just for you bud.
"Dolar swings sword. Mountain Clansman Leusis gets cut in two. Moving onto next Clansman. Dolar swings sword..."

Akio said:
Well at the Very least I think it's fair to Say without a central Tully force to command them most will see to defending their own seats, and if the Iron born attack they will find it very hard to make it back and being attacked from both directions will make things difficult for the Tully's to return safetly to the Riverlands
Gelgin is still in King's Landing, right? The Vale needs him leading, then there chance of winning increases by a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Archon said:
"Dolar swings sword. Mountain Clansman Leusis gets cut in two. Moving onto next Clansman. Dolar swings sword..."
Gelgin is still in King's Landing, right? The Vale needs him leading, then there chance of winning increases by a lot.
Gelgin left kingslanding, a long time ago

Archon said:
"Dolar is a massive target in combat and is bum rushed by clansmen."

Archon said:
"Dolar swings and cuts clansman in half, Dolar swings again and cuts two clansmen in half, Dolar swings once more and is blocked by a huge clansman with a gaint sword........ Dolar smiles".

Akio said:
Gelgin left kingslanding, a long time ago
Oh, I thought he went back due to a storm or something.

Lancelot said:
"Dolar is a massive target in combat and is bum rushed by clansmen."
"Clansmen fail miserably, and get cut to pieces by Dolar's Retinue; better equipped, better skilled, just as ferocious."

Leusis said:
"Dolar swings and cuts clansman in half, Dolar swings again and cuts two clansmen in half, Dolar swings once more and is blocked by a huge clansman with a gaint sword........ Dolar smiles".
This...

This has makes me happy.

This has me hyped.

Andar Royce vs Dolar Umber, anyone?

Archon said:
Oh, I thought he went back due to a storm or something.
"Clansmen fail miserably, and get cut to pieces by Dolar's Retinue; better equipped, better skilled, just as ferocious."
If thats the case how would he be cutting people in half to begin with lol?

Archon said:
This...
This has makes me happy.

This has me hyped.

Andar Royce vs Dolar Umber, anyone?
Two old fucks who can't fight nearly like they used to but are still built like castle walls swinging greatswords at each other? Sounds like Martyn vs Sigfried once they get into their 50s

Leusis said:
Two old fucks who can't fight nearly like they used to but are still built like castle walls swinging greatswords at each other? Sounds like Martyn vs Sigfried once they get into their 50s
To be fair, Siegfried can't swing a greatsword properly in the first place :P

Lancelot said:
If thats the case how would he be cutting people in half to begin with lol?
By attacking Clansmen with a big-ass greatsword? Obviously he has a personal retinue nearby like any warrior who enters the battlefield. If he just went in all gung-ho he'd just get surrounded and chopped up, like you said.

Leusis said:
Half-way through the battle, they all stop and decide to have a bear break, their soldiers following suites, many heads were cracked by fists that day.

WanderingJester said:
To be fair, Siegfried can't swing a greatsword properly in the first place :P
Roland, Trevir, and Martyn watch on as Dolar and Andar throw stone shattering sword strokes at each other.

Trevir: "By the seven those two hit like a ton of bricks"

Roland: "Yeah, but they have the technique of a swinherd"

Martyn: "True, but would you step between them?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
How good were those guys when they were young?
Dolar was probably slightly-above average in skill. Now he doesn't have any skill, but the most basic; not unlike Gregor. Guy's had his face in books for the last decade-or-so with only the occasional hunt for exercise.

Archon said:
By attacking Clansmen with a big-ass greatsword? Obviously he has a personal retinue nearby like any warrior who enters the battlefield. If he just went in all gung-ho he'd just get surrounded and chopped up, like you said.
Half-way through the battle, they all stop and decide to have a bear break, their soldiers following suites, many heads were cracked by fists that day.
Its just a huge guy like Dolar would have a huge target on his back, Siegfried would have something similar. If you see a huge ass fucking guy tearing into soldiers with a greatsword people are going to rally to take him down. That doesn't necessarily mean that it will be successful but I don't think Dolar would be as comfortable in combat as suggested.

Lancelot said:
Its just a huge guy like Dolar would have a huge target on his back, Siegfried would have something similar. If you see a huge ass fucking guy tearing into soldiers with a greatsword people are going to rally to take him down. That doesn't necessarily mean that it will be successful but I don't think Dolar would be as comfortable in combat as suggested.
He isn't bloodthirsty, like Gregor; but he is ferocious, like Gregor. I'd like to think Umber troops are by far the highest quality warriors the North has, I'd just pit that on the reason any rally on him would probably fail. Don't get me wrong, he isn't someone who revels in combat but he will tune into a "kill-or-be-killed" mindset.

Archon said:
Dolar was probably slightly-above average in skill. Now he doesn't have any skill, but the most basic; not unlike Gregor. Guy's had his face in books for the last decade-or-so with only the occasional hunt for exercise.
Andar has been doing nothing but training his sons how to fight and lead and fucking whores in his free time. Hes in amazing shape for his age, sadly he hasn't participated in any real training or fights for easily over a decade other than a clansmen raid every couple years that he probably doesn't even get to kill anybody in so hes rusty as all hell when it comes to skill.

But hey, hes an absolute monster of strength even for his size even if hes 58. Sadly due to his lack of experience for a long time somebody like Lyonel would probably be more than a match for him in a contest of pure skill and his stamina is shit because hes old. So fighting Dolar would be perfect for him, they're both shit at fighting in their old age, have shit stamina due to being old, but they're both still strong as shit.

Leusis said:
Andar has been doing nothing but training his sons how to fight and lead and fucking whores in his free time. Hes in amazing shape for his age, sadly he hasn't participated in any real training or fights for easily over a decade other than a clansmen raid every couple years that he probably doesn't even get to kill anybody in so hes rusty as all hell when it comes to skill.
But hey, hes an absolute monster of strength even for his size even if hes 58. Sadly due to his lack of experience for a long time somebody like Lyonel would probably be more than a match for him in a contest of pure skill and his stamina is shit because hes old. So fighting Dolar would be perfect for him, they're both shit at fighting in their old age, have shit stamina due to being old, but they're both still strong as shit.
Basically a stronger, unskilled Sandor?

My god, we have a custom Cleganebowl.

Archon said:
Basically a stronger, unskilled Sandor?
My god, we have a custom Cleganebowl.
bgRR51.gif

And then at the end of the fight they can both just nearly split each other in half with their swords so that everybody else gets blue balls because neither wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back