• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

I need to do something with my new characters.

Tygett needs to talk to someone.

And I have no idea if Aereo should stay in Essos, or should I open with him in Westeros.

TheAncientCenturion said:
The ghetto. Let's not confuse this for anywhere else.
Cayden running through the ghetto, trying to cure his jungle fever.
Caydens nondiscrimtory based on race, he wants to sleep with them all the same :P

Archon said:
I need to do something with my new characters.
Tygett needs to talk to someone.

And I have no idea if Aereo should stay in Essos, or should I open with him in Westeros.
If Aereo and Cayden ever meet that would be fun to watch

Akio said:
If Aereo and Cayden ever meet that would be fun to watch
If Cayden and Siegfried ever met that would be interesting, especially the part where Caydens head gets caved in by Siegfrieds axe.

Archon said:
I hope Cayden isn't easily irritated.
Cayden? No, just don't insult his family and their good. He's always good trading story's with mercenaries

Lancelot said:
If Cayden and Siegfried ever met that would be interesting, especially the part where Caydens head gets caved in by Siegfrieds axe.
Why would he do that when he can just shoot you with arrows.

WanderingJester said:
Yeah, I can understand that. I might pick it up later on discount or something.
Lol, if the Reachlord was a Tyrell and it was Highgarden xD
Roland would finally get the revenge his family has been searching for for 300 years.

Akio said:
Cayden? No, just don't insult his family and their good. He's always good trading story's with mercenaries
Why would he do that when he can just shoot you with arrows.
Siegfried isn't a coward he doesn't use arrows.

Leusis said:
Roland would finally get the revenge his family has been searching for for 300 years.
Wonder how he would react if the Tyrell calls a second to fight him instead, some other poor broke of a minor lord's son. xD

WanderingJester said:
Wonder how he would react if the Tyrell calls a second to fight him instead, some other poor broke of a minor lord's son. xD
He'd kill the man and then kill the Tyrell too.

Mhmm I might just have Cayden realize both of the people in his room are asleep and leave the room or time bubble the conversation. I finally quit that job so I'm in a posting mood

Akio said:
Mhmm I might just have Cayden realize both of the people in his room are asleep and leave the room or time bubble the conversation. I finally quit that job so I'm in a posting mood
DAERON IS AWAKE YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE

Lancelot said:
I NEEED TO FINISH THIS FLORENT DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
We both know you've probably done nothing but shitpost all day! Besides the Lannisters will kill you all anyway?

WE'RE YELLING!

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back