• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
Bit of a redundant question. It is enough for all of them of course!
Liana would poison him, Ari would cut his throat even if he was in her at that moment, and Elia would plot. This is Dorne and all his sister's have their own set of skills, they hardly need Caydens help though he'll give it anyway by chopping off Sigfried's 'spear' and frying it for the dogs

Akio said:
Liana would poison him, Ari would cut his throat even if he was in her at that moment, and Elia would plot. This is Dorne and all his sister's have their own set of skills, they hardly need Caydens help though he'll give it anyway by chopping off Sigfried's 'spear' and frying it for the dogs
You underestimate his powers :^) They will be rendered helpless in the mere presence of the spear of destiny.

Lancelot said:
You underestimate his powers :^) They will be rendered helpless in the mere presence of the spear of destiny.
He thinks the Dorthraki sea is water, any of them could outthink him. Not to mention as wandering said it may be large but he has no idea how to use it :P

Akio said:
He thinks the Dorthraki sea is water, any of them could outthink him. Not to mention as wandering said it may be large but he has no idea how to use it :P
No man would know how to wield such a powerful weapon, it is beyond human comprehension!

Also once again they will be rendered helpless.

Quick question. . How convincing is Celena? I haven't brought this up before, but I feel like this might be. . Not a convincing voice, especially over a conversation.

Lancelot said:
No man would know how to wield such a powerful weapon, it is beyond human comprehension!
Also once again they will be rendered helpless.
Sigfried admits to being unable to use his sword, hes impotent

TheAncientCenturion said:
Quick question. . How convincing is Celena? I haven't brought this up before, but I feel like this might be. . Not a convincing voice, especially over a conversation.
The voice is pretty artificially deepen. The thing is (or at least she usually banks on) is that the other person thinks she's a young teenage boy rather than a woman when they speak to her, sort of like Viserys is at the beginning.

[media]

[/media]
I see a lot of Martyn in the dude that walks through the breached gate and proceeds to take out everyone with the halberd. The armor's likely very similar with the lions shoulder plates and while he doesn't use the halberd as his main, he has the strength and training to have the same effect as the knight. Martyn would likely talk less but very similar indeed.

WanderingJester said:
The voice is pretty artificially deepen. The thing is (or at least she usually banks on) is that the other person thinks she's a young teenage boy rather than a woman when they speak to her, sort of like Viserys is at the beginning.
[media]

[/media]
I see a lot of Martyn in the dude that walks through the breached gate and proceeds to take out everyone with the halberd. The armor's likely very similar with the lions shoulder plates and while he doesn't use the halberd as his main, he has the strength and training to have the same effect as the knight. Martyn would likely talk less but very similar indeed.
Is it weird that I completely intend to style my character in this game after how I invision Roland?

Akio said:
Sigfried admits to being unable to use his sword, hes impotent
I don't think you understand, your argument is basically saying "HAHA I HABE SMALL BENIS :DDD".

So I don't really feel a need to defend Siegfried on this, he doesn't even need to know how to "wield" his sword to please women. It is just so infinitely awesome that it takes care of them itself without even thinking about it.

Leusis said:
Is it weird that I completely intend to style my character in this game after how I invision Roland?
Not really, it would be pretty cool to see Roland through your eyes if you can get a screen shot and post it here :)

Also funny recreation of that scene.

Martyn: Trial by combat, right now.

Reachlord: Against you? That's an execution, not a trial.

Martyn (walks up to him menacingly): Then fight my second.

*Points over to Roland*

Reachlord: Aw c'mon!

Lancelot said:
I don't think you understand, your argument is basically saying "HAHA I HABE SMALL BENIS :DDD".
So I don't really feel a need to defend Siegfried on this, he doesn't even need to know how to "wield" his sword to please women. It is just so infinitely awesome that it takes care of them itself without even thinking about it.
Size is nothing if you can't weild it. And obviously Sigfried's stupid enough to think he's pleasing a woman with his grunting thrusts like an ape and while Cayden certainly isn't small he's likely not as big as Sigfried, but he can use it and obviously sigfried can't :P

Akio said:
Size is nothing if you can't weild it. And obviously Sigfried's stupid enough to think he's pleasing a woman with his grunting thrusts like an ape and while Cayden certainly isn't small he's likely not as big as Sigfried, but he can use it and obviously sigfried can't :P
I don't think you understand what sex is lmao...

Wait.
Wait.

Are we having a contest between Siegfried and Cayden on who is better at pleasuring women?
No, its just people keep on implying Siegfried doesn't know how to have sex for some odd reason when he was likely laying with women before Cayden was even born.

WanderingJester said:
Not really, it would be pretty cool to see Roland through your eyes if you can get a screen shot and post it here :)
Also funny recreation of that scene.

Martyn: Trial by combat, right now.

Reachlord: Against you? That's an execution, not a trial.

Martyn (walks up to him menacingly): Then fight my second.

*Points over to Roland*

Reachlord: Aw c'mon!
Hopefully the character customization is pretty extensive, I'd love to be able create a more detailed character for this game.

*Roland notices Martyn pointing at him*

"Hopefully his second is better than the last ten".

Lancelot said:
No, its just people keep on implying Siegfried doesn't know how to have sex for some odd reason when he was likely laying with women before Cayden was even born.
. . .For the sake of shitposting, I agree. Siegfried doesn't know what sex is.

But that's because my headcanon of him is Billy from Grim Adventures, just as a viking.

. . .For the sake of shitposting, I agree. Siegfried doesn't know what sex is.
But that's because my headcanon of him is Billy from Grim Adventures, just as a viking.
FINE ALL THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD SHALL WEEP FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE

Leusis said:
Hopefully the character customization is pretty extensive, I'd love to be able create a more detailed character for this game.
*Roland notices Martyn pointing at him*

"Hopefully his second is better than the last ten".
Yeah, I can understand that. I might pick it up later on discount or something.

Lol, if the Reachlord was a Tyrell and it was Highgarden xD

THEY ALREADY HAVE CAYDEN COMING AFTER THEM, SNATCHIN'EM UP IN THEIR WINDOWS!
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO TOP THAT?!
I remember when climbing towers to get the girl was romantic

They did not, in fact, catch Cayden. He is a slippery one.
lol at the image of Cayden running through a surberban neighborhood, opening windows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back