• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
I really feel like you're going to get Cayden killed very soon.
Quite possibly (I plan for him to be doing some dangerous things, though poisoning Kuriva isn't one of them)

Poisoning Kuriva is actually not to dangerous because it would be hard to trace to him, unlike Oberyn people don't know about his poison mastery other then perhaps Viserys

Akio said:
Quite possibly (I plan for him to be doing some dangerous things, though poisoning Kuriva isn't one of them)
Poisoning Kuriva is actually not to dangerous because it would be hard to trace to him, unlike Oberyn people don't know about his poison mastery other then perhaps Viserys
He'd have to get the poison in her drink first, which wouldn't be easy considering this is a Lannister wedding so I'm sure that getting poison in, let alone getting it into Kuvira's drink without somebody noticing would be extremely difficult. Cayden also isn't a ninja and has no support, so I'm sure when he starts sneaking around trying to do stuff he'll just get stabbed to death by Lannister guards.

WanderingJester said:
*sigh* we just wanted to have a happy and fun wedding festival/ceremony...
giphy.gif
The+lannisters+send+their+regards+got+game+of+thrones_d91185_4626479.jpg

Leusis said:
He'd have to get the poison in her drink first, which wouldn't be easy considering this is a Lannister wedding so I'm sure that getting poison in, let alone getting it into Kuvira's drink without somebody noticing would be extremely difficult. Cayden also isn't a ninja and has no support, so I'm sure when he starts sneaking around trying to do stuff he'll just get stabbed to death by Lannister guards.
Never said it wouldn't be dangerous, but while Cayden isn't a ninja he did spend some time in the house of Black and White so he isn't a bumbling idiot etheir. Would be very dangerous but not impossible if he tried and Kuriva doesn't have a food tester and actually ate the food. He even has the poison on hand so he wouldn't have to risk stealing supplies from a maester.

Akio said:
Never said it wouldn't be dangerous, but while Cayden isn't a ninja he did spend some time in the house of Black and White so he isn't a bumbling idiot etheir. Would be very dangerous but not impossible if he tried and Kuriva doesn't have a food tester and actually ate the food. He even has the poison on hand so he wouldn't have to risk stealing supplies from a maester.
Always wanted to know how the fuck Cayden got training from the faceless men. They are a very secret order and even with Arya spending quite a bit of time there shes learned almost nothing of real importance (at least in the books). Also Cayden never devoted himself to the faceless god so why would they teach him shit in the first place. And if you say he just watched and learned, I'm sure they wouldn't let him watch even if he was the Sealord of Braavos himself.

TheGreyEminence said:
@WanderingJester when's the archery bracket gonna happen ?
Eh, at the same time as the Joust or Joust registration I imagined. It's like one of the those events that people won't mind missing for the main event (or for bathroom breaks or something). *shrug* Feel free to narrate that if you want. I think you're the only PC participating in it? (If not then I'll narrate, for fairness and blah).

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
Always wanted to know how the fuck Cayden got training from the faceless men. They are a very secret order and even with Arya spending quite a bit of time there shes learned almost nothing of real importance (at least in the books). Also Cayden never devoted himself to the faceless god so why would they teach him shit in the first place. And if you say he just watched and learned, I'm sure they wouldn't let him watch even if he was the Sealord of Braavos himself.
To be fair, the Sealord of Braavos might be able to get away with it. Cayden not-so-much.

WanderingJester said:
Eh, at the same time as the Joust or Joust registration I imagined. It's like one of the those events that people won't mind missing for the main event (or for bathroom breaks or something). *shrug* Feel free to narrate that if you want. I think you're the only PC participating in it? (If not then I'll narrate, for fairness and blah).
it's alright Benji would win anyways !! P.S is there like a prize or something ?

TheGreyEminence said:
it's alright Benji would win anyways !! P.S is there like a prize or something ?
Roland will take part, he might be able to hit the people standing to the sides of the target if that counts.

TheGreyEminence said:
Eh, fifty dragons and an Ironwood longbow?

Leusis said:
Roland will take part, he might be able to hit the people standing to the sides of the target if that counts.
That'll be a penalty depend on who he hits.

TheGreyEminence said:
I didn't know that the lannisters were such cheapskates ...
Oh, I'm sorry we couldn't make the multi-day wedding festival Benjicott held for his daughter at Riverrun. Oh wait...

Pity Lothar's an idiot, else he'll be at the Wall by now.

TheGreyEminence said:
What if it hits the queen ?
Penalty, but a minor one, given how the shooter will have to deal with the Queensguard himself.

Leusis said:
Yeah, when Roland only got 100 dragons for winning the melee I was just like "Wow, cheap fucks"
I don't seem to recall Roland reflecting that sentiment when he was offered a lordship for essentially one enemy general's head.

WanderingJester said:
Oh, I'm sorry we couldn't make the multi-day wedding festival Benjicott held for his daughter at Riverrun. Oh wait...
Pity Lothar's an idiot, else he'll be at the Wall by now.

Penalty, but a minor one, given how the shooter will have to deal with the Queensguard himself.

I don't seem to recall Roland reflecting that sentiment when he was offered a lordship for essentially one enemy general's head.
Well, the Hands tourney in the book gave 20,000 gold dragons to the winner of the melee. You'd think the Lannisters would be able to afford bigger prizes than 100 gold dragons. I mean shit, Fair Isle could probably affford larger prizes somewhat easily.

WanderingJester said:
Oh, I'm sorry we couldn't make the multi-day wedding festival Benjicott held for his daughter at Riverrun. Oh wait ... Pity Lothar's an idiot, else he'll be at the Wall by now.
Hey !! , its the grooms responsibility to hold the wedding so .....

And i do agree Lothar is an Idiot .

Leusis said:
Well, the Hands tourney in the book gave 20,000 gold dragons to the winner of the melee. You'd think the Lannisters would be able to afford bigger prizes than 100 gold dragons. I mean shit, Fair Isle could probably affford larger prizes somewhat easily.
NEVER COMING TO ONE OF THESE AGAIN !!

TheGreyEminence said:
Say something like that again and he may just change his mind about not wanting his brother to be disowned.

Leusis said:
Really? Huh, my mistake, totally over estimated the value of the dragons apparently at tourneys. Just retconn the prize to 5000 gold dragons then (if the other GMs don't mind), the minor ones would have 1000 and the joust winner will get 10000. We would offer more but we do have a rather large army to feed at the moment. Tbh I didn't bother to really look into the prizes for tourneys since it's usually just the winners and the Queen of Love and Beauty named in the records.

TheGreyEminence said:
Yes, yes he is.

Hypnos said:
Say something like that again and he may just change his mind about not wanting his brother to be disowned.
Oh, please do :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back