• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

That's gonna be awkward as balls, wonder if Kuriva will notice Celena missing if she's right there

Akio said:
That's gonna be awkward as balls, wonder if Kuriva will notice Celena missing if she's right there
Likely not. She ain't the only attractive blond girl named Lannister there (in fact, there's actually a lot of them ( :o )) She just happens to be the one most people say is the prettiest. *shrug*

Kuvira orders Albert to kill Tiber, Martyn steps in-front and we get a really tense face-off.

Tygett puts a crossbow bolt through Kuvira's face, then when everybody turns, just shrugs and asks "What?"

Archon said:
Kuvira orders Albert to kill Tiber, Martyn steps in-front and we get a really tense face-off.
Tygett puts a crossbow bolt through Kuvira's face, then when everybody turns, just shrugs and asks "What?"
Wrong, Kuvira orders Albert and Gale to kill Tiber. Martyn gets in the way, gets killed very quickly and they kill Tiber. Then everybody gets a bolt to the face.

Leusis said:
Meh, she'll just have to kill Viserys and Tiber then.
She can certainly try, though the outcome might not be as pleasant as she hoped for (or maybe so, given that she'll likely be tied up and delivered to a certain Stag who can't control himself around her :P )

Archon said:
Dear Uncle Tygett might just get handed over to the Queensguard after that, or sent to Wall to join dear uncle Arnol, who we all miss at the moment.

Oh Tygett Lannister and the Last Reyne at the Wall together. That's a sitcom if I ever saw one xD

WanderingJester said:
She can certainly try, though the outcome might not be as pleasant as she hoped for (or maybe so, given that she'll likely be tied up and delivered to a certain Stag who can't control himself around her :P )
Dear Uncle Tygett might just get handed over to the Queensguard after that, or sent to Wall to join dear uncle Arnol, who we all miss at the moment.

Oh Tygett Lannister and the Last Reyne at the Wall together. That's a sitcom if I ever saw one xD
He will be sent back very quickly. I assure you that.

Leusis said:
Wrong, Kuvira orders Albert and Gale to kill Tiber. Martyn gets in the way, gets killed very quickly and they kill Tiber. Then everybody gets a bolt to the face.
I mean, Tygett could stall Gale easily enough with a big boasting story of the time he killed the Knight of Mirrors.

WanderingJester said:

He'd probably fit in well at the wall, but my god the interaction between Tygett and Tyrion would be comedy gold.

Archon said:
I mean, Tygett could stall Gale easily enough with a big boasting story of the time he killed the Knight of Mirrors.
He'd probably fit in well at the wall, but my god the interaction between Tygett and Tyrion would be comedy gold.
He would be hung at the earliest opportunity.

TheAncientCenturion said:
mutiny at the Wall between Arnol and Tygett faction and Tyrion faction, all the while Grey Plague Victims are assault it at the same time like the Stone Men of the Bridge of Dreams :P

WanderingJester said:
mutiny at the Wall between Arnol and Tygett faction and Tyrion faction, all the while Grey Plague Victims are assault it at the same time like the Stone Men of the Bridge of Dreams :P
All Lannisters are on permanent latrine duty. Back to digging, you worms.

Why? He couldn't care less that Tyrion is a Reyne, it's Tiber who hates them. :P

WanderingJester said:
Eh, more like Arnol Faction vs Tyrion Faction whilst Tygett says "I'm too old for this shit." and decides to take his chances beyond the wall, becoming the King Beyond the Wall.

Archon said:
Why? He couldn't care less that Tyrion is a Reyne, it's Tiber who hates them. :P
Eh, more like Arnol Faction vs Tyrion Faction whilst Tygett says "I'm too old for this shit." and decides to take his chances beyond the wall, becoming the King Beyond the Wall.
Actual depiction of Tygett Lannister:

giphy.gif

Archon said:
Tyrion may not care in the least.

Tyrion may not care in the least.
Well, that'd be a sure way to cause a mutiny and get killed. ;P

Holding a grudge against someone like Jon Snow is one thing, but could you imagine trying to do the same with Qhorin Halfhand?

Archon said:
Well, that'd be a sure way to cause a mutiny and get killed. ;P
Holding a grudge against someone like Jon Snow is one thing, but could you imagine trying to do the same with Qhorin Halfhand?
What? Hanging a new recruit at the first opportunity, as in when he goes against an order, no matter how small? Naahhhh. That's not the same situation. . .

What? Hanging a new recruit at the first opportunity, as in when he goes against an order, no matter how small? Naahhhh. That's not the same situation. . .
"Go do latrine duty!" "No!" "Get some rope!"

Do you think if The Blackfish was captured by Jaime and sent to the wall, and Alliser Thorne won the election, he'd get away with haggling Brynden the same way?

That is the exact same situation. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back