• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Well when you compare their army to the reach who probably has more fucking Calvary then Dorne has troops its hard to look strong but dorne also has a very seccessful track record against the reach because dorne probably has the most mobile land army and you know are not stupid enough to confront an army twice as big as there's upfront
Read this a few pages back, the Reach probably has 8,000-10,000 cavalry at max, very rarely does an army in medieval times have more than 10% of their army composed of cavalry. Though all 8,000 of those men arent light cav or anything like that, they're all likely knights on heavy horse wearing full plate.

Leusis said:
Read this a few pages back, the Reach probably has 8,000-10,000 cavalry at max, very rarely does an army in medieval times have more than 10% of their army composed of cavalry. Though all 8,000 of those men arent light cav or anything like that, they're all likely knights on heavy horse wearing full plate.
Im talking about the knights, free riders, and anyone who rides a horse into battle when i siad that. I know im pretty sure Renlys entire vanguard against stannis was Calvary

Akio said:
Im talking about the knights, free riders, and anyone who rides a horse into battle when i siad that. I know im pretty sure Renlys entire vanguard against stannis was Calvary
The impression I've always got from the Reach is that they don't really bother with any cav that isn't knights. From what I've seen and read pretty much all of their cav consists of knights and perhaps yeomen on heavy horse. Of course every army has outriders, but those are scouts and they generally don't take part in battle unless used in skirmishing tactics, and even then they don't play huge roles. The way I see it is the Reach has thousands of men on heavy horse and probably a couple hundred outriders for skirmishes and scouting.

WanderingJester said:
I suppose some would die faster than others, namely her Grace if her "brother" reveals himself after winning the tourney. xD
He wouldn't reveal himself. . . Just tease her with the knowledge, if she was quick enough to pick up on it!

TheAncientCenturion said:
He wouldn't reveal himself. . . Just tease her with the knowledge, if she was quick enough to pick up on it!
Kuvira realizes, panics and runs back to King's Landing, and straight into the waiting arms of Braedon. The two smush faces, and the uber alliance results :P (until Rory turns on his bro)

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
Kuvira realizes, panics and runs back to King's Landing, and straight into the waiting arms of Braedon. The two smush faces, and the uber alliance results :P (until Rory turns on his bro)
Smush faces or try to covertly assassinate one another? Don't twist the story now!

Viserys just admitted to wanting to genocide the Ironborn and is talking about naming the one getting married. Lol this should be interesting reply

Smush faces or try to covertly assassinate one another? Don't twist the story now!
Sure, covert assassination via sexual exhaustion. Not as effective as the Strangler, but I suppose more fun.

WanderingJester said:
Sure, covert assassination via sexual exhaustion. Not as effective as the Strangler, but I suppose more fun.
It could take years to complete too. Those two really are dedicated to this cause.

Akio said:
I'm sure after watching Tiber massacre two families she's eager for more genocide!
Good think she's not the Lady of the Rock.

It could take years to complete too. Those two really are dedicated to this cause.
Good think she's not the Lady of the Rock.
Including bearing and raising each other's children as well as marriage. It truly is a committed job down to last copulation.

WanderingJester said:
Including bearing and raising each other's children as well as marriage. It truly is a committed job down to last copulation.
It's going to make me cry when both are put to death by their rightful king.

Siegfried!

WanderingJester said:
I suppose some would die faster than others, namely her Grace if her "brother" reveals himself after winning the tourney. xD
I mean if Tiber tries to kill Kuvira I'm sure he'll appreciate the sword in him and Martyn's chest from Kuvira's queensguard.

It's going to make me cry when both are put to death by their rightful king.
Siegfried!
And Siegfried killed by the other rightful king, Viserys?

Leusis said:
I mean if Tiber tries to kill Kuvira I'm sure he'll appreciate the sword in him and Martyn's chest from Kuvira's queensguard.
Or they all get turned into target practice by the nearest group of archers/crossbowmen. Given that Tiber and Martyn might be on the other side of the stands *shrug*

Still, likely not going to happen, given the fact that hospitality has been given and will be honored.

WanderingJester said:
Or they all get turned into target practice by the nearest group of archers/crossbowmen. Given that Tiber and Martyn might be on the other side of the stands *shrug*

Still, likely not going to happen, given the fact that hospitality has been given and will be honored.
Well obviously. All Ironborn must be returned to the sea.

WanderingJester said:

Oh, Kuvira will take nothing less than sitting with Tiber and his family, she is the queen after all. Would Tiber refuse his queen in front of so many people?

Leusis said:
Oh, Kuvira will take nothing less than sitting with Tiber and his family, she is the queen after all. Would Tiber refuse his queen in front of so many people?
Of course not. After all, he did extend his hospitality to her.

If his king asked him to, maybe?
OOOHHHHH.

DRAGON FIGHT! DRAGON FIGHT! DRAGON FIGHT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back