• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
Just a heads up, women in this era don't usually fight openly or train to fight openly. Your lady will likely get a lot of ridicule for training to fight and such, and the reason Ravenna doesn't is because she'll likely castrate the man with her hands and no one knows about Celena. Just some medieval fyi's for ya :)
Can't heal wounds you don't admit are there :D
And when that doesn't work, drink heavily!

TheAncientCenturion said:
..I thought you just misspelled Aero Hotah....
Round One and Three make no sense for Hotah...

Centurion pls, go have another coffee. :P

MAYBE GINGER PEACH TEA BUT THAT'S IT! COFFEE IS BETTER, ESPECIALLY WITH A HEALTHY DOSE OF IRISH CREAM!
VISERYS IS A BASTARD, BASTARD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Archon said:
VISERYS IS A BASTARD!
. . . . . . . .

thrones-02.jpg

THIS IS RORY'S FATE!

I looked at the info and they'd be pretty even in some retrospects

Verbally Aereo would probably win because Caydens a more simple speaker and speaks plainly, hes good at making his point but Aereo could probably out maneuver him verbally

In single combat while this may seem slightly biased i give the edge to Cayden, they are both extraordinarily fast so the battle would end quickly one way or another and unsullied tactics are the tactics of a soldier, not a warrior and lack effectiveness in single combat. Caydens still probably got an edge on speed. In the short and mid length battles there is probably not a character faster then him in pure speed though Aereo is as close to his equal as i could imagine but Caydens build is smaller and more lilth so hes a bit faster. Aereos battle experience is extremely practical but he didnt start till he was 15 when Caydens been training in westerosi style spear work since he could wield one and he blended that experience with his own degree of practical experience on massive battlefields and mercenary work while other then unsullied training he doesnt seem to have a real ordered training, just what he learned in the fighting pits which can make for a brutal style but someones of Caydens caliber and speed can wear it out and strike in the flaws revealed in a brutal style like that. It would be close but i think Cayden has the edge

As for army against army the biggest problem for Aereo is Caydens best 100 are all skrimish horse riders and he has ground troops. It would be like the unsullied vs the Dorthraki on a smaller scale only commanded by a man intelligent enough to flank around them and rain arrows considering their also all archers. On foot they got a better chance though

Akio said:
I looked at the info and they'd be pretty even in some retrospects
Verbally Aereo would probably win because Caydens a more simple speaker and speaks plainly, hes good at making his point but Aereo could probably out maneuver him verbally

In single combat while this may seem slightly biased i give the edge to Cayden, they are both extraordinarily fast so the battle would end quickly one way or another and unsullied tactics are the tactics of a soldier, not a warrior and lack effectiveness in single combat. Caydens still probably got an edge on speed. In the short and mid length battles there is probably not a character faster then him in pure speed though Aereo is as close to his equal as i could imagine but Caydens build is smaller and more lilth so hes a bit faster. Aereos battle experience is extremely practical but he didnt start till he was 15 when Caydens been training in westerosi style spear work since he could wield one and he blended that experience with his own degree of practical experience on massive battlefields and mercenary work while other then unsullied training he doesnt seem to have a real ordered training, just what he learned in the fighting pits which can make for a brutal style but someones of Caydens caliber and speed can wear it out and strike in the flaws revealed in a brutal style like that. It would be close but i think Cayden has the edge

As for army against army the biggest problem for Aereo is Caydens best 100 are all skrimish horse riders and he has ground troops. It would be like the unsullied vs the Dorthraki on a smaller scale only commanded by a man intelligent enough to flank around them and rain arrows considering their also all archers. On foot they got a better chance though
I don't think this is biased, I agree with most of this. It's be like Oberyn vs Drogo. Drogo is definitely more "agile" in the sense of being able to avoid attacks, but Oberyn is most certainly faster due to his athletics. Unsullied training definitely wouldn't help, even if it was Cayden vs Aereo with a shield and spear/short-sword, Cayden would eventually win since Aereo would tire before him due to having to block so much with the shield, and being unable to land a solid hit back.

You're also right in their skill-sets. Aereo isn't professionally trained, he has an arakh, dodges people swinging at him, and swings so fast at them they die. He doesn't have training expertise of Cayden's calliber.

Cayden probably wins more than he loses, though there is the off-chance Aereo just manages to dodge enough to close the distance quicker than Cayden can create space. I'd give it to Cayden 6.5/10 due to his official training, and the simplicity of Aereo's attack style.

Aereo would get completely trashed by anybody who wears plate though. So it'll be not-so-fun when he hops to Westeros and starts getting beat around by squires.

Last edited by a moderator:
@WanderingJester
I'm not sure if this was just another way of referring to Viserys, the platinum blond comment that is, but his hair is kinda dyed.
Oh, right, totally forgot about that. Will edit.

EDIT: done editing

Archon said:
I don't think this is biased, I agree with most of this. It's be like Oberyn vs Drogo. Drogo is definitely more "agile" in the sense of being able to avoid attacks, but Oberyn is most certainly faster due to his athletics. Unsullied training definitely wouldn't help, even if it was Cayden vs Aereo with a shield and spear/short-sword, Cayden would eventually win since Aereo would tire before him due to having to block so much with the shield, and being unable to land a solid hit back.
You're also right in their skill-sets. Aereo isn't professionally trained, he has an arakh, dodges people swinging at him, and swings so fast at them they die. He doesn't have training expertise of Cayden's calliber.

Cayden probably wins more than he loses, though there is the off-chance Aereo just manages to dodge enough to close the distance quicker than Cayden can create space. I'd give it to Cayden 6.5/10 due to his official training, and the simplicity of Aereo's attack style.

Aereo would get completely trashed by anybody who wears plate though. So it'll be not-so-fun when he hops to Westeros and starts getting beat around by squires.
Arys was wearing platemail though wasn't he? :/

Archon said:

Hey at least you'd destroy levy troops like cutting down wheat with an arakh and unsullied tactics will help you on the field. He can always go spear and shield and do fairly well on anyone who isnt as fast as cayden in group tactics

WanderingJester said:
Oh, right, totally forgot about that. Will edit.
EDIT: done editing

Arys was wearing platemail though wasn't he? :/
:/

Not Areo Hotah. My updated character below Tygett.

Red said:
Why was Ser Mandon Moore and Rory Baratheon's CSs reposted? O.o
I'm going to keep the characters all together, Centurion can delete the earlier-posted CS's if he wants.

Archon said:
:/
Not Areo Hotah. My updated character below Tygett.

I'm going to keep the characters all together, Centurion can delete the earlier-posted CS's if he wants.
Ah, I see. Similar to why I just edited my old post. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back