• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
Alright. If this alliance will go through though, we're going to have to talk about Lord Hayford and his darling little sister. To the Wall perhaps?
Speaking of which, will you @Hypnos or @TheFordee14 please look over @Brook 's characters? I feel like if I make a judgment on them it would be a conflict of interest for me.

The Tarlys have been keeping the Red Mountains (Reach side) clear since Rowan could swing a sword. :P

Probably calling just the burning of Dorne and poisoning of their lands as usual. Nothing special.
._. Right. We still have to accept character sheets. . Time to run out for some coffee.

And what has Lord Hayford ever done to you?

Akio said:
... Causing trouble between Dorne and the Reach is kind of the point, Cayden wants war remember? He doesn't want Dorne to stay neutral. Remember him and Elia are at odds already
xP What if Elia just. . Captures and turns Cayden in for peace?

TheAncientCenturion said:
._. Right. We still have to accept character sheets. . Time to run out for some coffee.

He's not planning to go to Dorne after his task, at least not openly. He might try and get some support in the houses of the Stony Dornish to push for war

One of his life goal's to kill Martyn Lannister.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well he hasn't seen Ser Suntear's face yet. >.>
He's certainly going out of his way to talk to someone he thinks is a male Knight, I wonder *thinks to self* Maybe that's why he seemed so turned off by Nyalla

Akio said:
He's certainly going out of his way to talk to someone he thinks is a male Knight, I wonder *thinks to self* Maybe that's why he seemed so turned off by Nyalla
He's talking to the only person he's been introduced to so far. It's not strange nor does it insinuate anything.

He's quite open to some alternatives to normal sex, but he's not a subscriber of any.

I consider her a her. I don't think I mentioned Suntear as a man in the post. . . But he does have good birthing hips, oddly enough. . .
Viserys can't stay away from dem birthing hips doe xD

WanderingJester said:
Viserys can't stay away from dem birthing hips doe xD
Somehow I can't imagine Celena and Viserys getting along if he sees her as a set of birthing hips xD

xD
(S)He looks like they could carry strong children!
Very strong children, they might even be referenced as "having hearts of lions." xD

Akio said:
Somehow I can't imagine Celena and Viserys getting along if he sees her as a set of birthing hips xD
I'm sure their relationship would deteriorate if Martyn ever has to kill his half brother in single combat.

WanderingJester said:
Very strong children, they might even be referenced as "having hearts of lions." xD
I'm sure their relationship would deteriorate if Martyn ever has to kill his half brother in single combat.
lol wonder what Viserys would think of Celena the warrior, he doesn't seem to like woman who challenge him

Akio said:
A relationship with Viserys would be very unusual. . . I don't think anyone would be happy with it.

WanderingJester said:
"That man has given me the strongest children ever! Wait. . Wait, what?"

Akio said:
lol wonder what Viserys would think of Celena the warrior, he doesn't seem to like woman who challenge him
Celena wouldn't threaten to publicly reveal him as the queen he's trying to betray is not far from him. Nyalla didn't intimidate Viserys because she was a strong woman, but because of how quickly she caught onto him.

Last edited by a moderator:
A relationship with Viserys would be very unusual. . . I don't think anyone would be happy with it.
"That man has given me the strongest children ever! Wait. . Wait, what?"

Celena wouldn't threaten to publicly reveal him as the queen he's trying to betray is not far from him. Nyalla didn't intimidate Viserys because she was a strong woman, but because of how quickly she caught onto him.
Celena I'm pretty sure is pretty astute herself to be fair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back