• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Well.... There's Dorne. But attacking Dorne means entering Dorne...Soo..Time to Invade the West!
I dare you to invade Dorne, I fucking dare you xD

What? Are you going to brag about destroying two puny houses? You don't know what true power is.
giphy.gif
No, just the impending doom of a Great House, though given Blackfyre/Viserys' history, I don't think he has any experience with Great or Minor House destructions.

Lancelot said:
#Triggered
I don't want to hear anymore about this from you Lannister, I have heared enough of slaughterers of babes and women trying to take the moral highground.
All traitors that met their rightful end. I suppose it's only fair for Hightowers to be afraid, considering their house is made up of nothing but milk babes and women folk. Don't worry, your fate will rest at the hands of the new Lord Paramount of the Mander, not of the Rock.

Archon said:
@WanderingJester
Psst, mind if I use Theoden for my grumpy old Lanny' appearance?
giphy.gif

WanderingJester said:
No, just the impending doom of a Great House, though given Blackfyre/Viserys' history, I don't think he has any experience with Great or Minor House destructions.
All traitors that met their rightful end. I suppose it's only fair for Hightowers to be afraid, considering their house is made up of nothing but milk babes and women folk. Don't worry, your fate will rest at the hands of the new Lord Paramount of the Mander, not of the Rock.

giphy.gif
Give him time, he'll earn himself a song that even Tywin would shiver at.

WanderingJester said:

giphy.gif
>Implying westermen fucks won't get BTFO by Reach cavalry

Give him time, he'll earn himself a song that even Tywin would shiver at.
Yes, I suppose the death of the Pretender Blackfyre will be badly composed enough that it would draw a shiver from the old Lion himself.

Lancelot said:
>Implying westermen fucks won't get BTFO by Reach cavalry
You mean like the ones Hightowers direct from the safety of their old walls? Oh wait, they just let others die for them. How long do you think House Florent will go on not noticing that they're being used by their "family" as their personal meat shield hmm? Perhaps they might want Oldtown instead upon this discovery?

Red said:
But Darth Vader's on the Lannister side. D:
Hush child. Let them think they have Vader ;)

WanderingJester said:
Yes, I suppose the death of the Pretender Blackfyre will be badly composed enough that it would draw a shiver from the old Lion himself.
You mean like the ones Hightowers direct from the safety of their old walls? Oh wait, they just let others die for them. How long do you think House Florent will go on not noticing that they're being used by their "family" as their personal meat shield hmm? Perhaps they might want Oldtown instead upon this discovery?

And who are you, the proud lion said, that I must bow so low? - Tiber Lannister, moments before he is through with Blackfyre.

If the Lannisters and Targs go to war, I can just see it. A duel between brothers

Albert: You can't win, brother. I have the high ground.

Wilhelm: You underestimate my power!

WanderingJester said:

I don't know who is feeding you this information but Bedivere and Lyonel generally lead the troops up front while Gawain chills with the strategists.

Also House High tower will be giving more men than pretty much any other House in the Reach.

Didn't we have something to replace the War of the Ninepenny Kings in this roleplay?

Need to make up some veterancy feats, someone throw some RP past-wars and Rebellions at me!

Red said:
If the Lannisters and Targs go to war, I can just see it. A duel between brothers
Albert: You can't win, brother. I have the high ground.

Wilhelm: You underestimate my power!
Tygett Lannister walks in, and knocks both upside the head?

Archon said:
Didn't we have something to replace the War of the Ninepenny Kings in this roleplay?
Need to make up some veterancy feats, someone throw some RP past-wars and Rebellions at me!
Nah, the Nine Penny War happened. We're just saying all known characters from the conflict are either dead or in retirement, like Barry the bold, but not so old to steal your gold.

If you didn't fucking hide in mountain passes, the whole realm would have destroyed you fuckers by now!
Dorne will be here long after your dead bastard

Lancelot said:
Wtf, Dorne itself is literally the only thing stopping anyone your armies are utter shit in and out.
Says the guy with a Dornish character* Actually nothing wrong with a Dornish army, their just very small in numbers and i said I dare him to invade Dorne not the other way around so once again I dare you

And who are you, the proud bastard said, that I must bow so low? - Viserys Waters, moments before he gets turned into a crossbow bolt pincushion.
FTFY

Lancelot said:
I don't know who is feeding you this information but Bedivere and Lyonel generally lead the troops up front while Gawain chills with the strategists.
Also House High tower will be giving more men than pretty much any other House in the Reach.
Where were they during Dorne's incursion? Oh right, they weren't born yet and Gawain's too much of a Craven to defend southern Reach himself, so the Tarlys, the Redwynes and the Rowans did it for him.

Bah, men that haven't even gotten to Highgarden yet, in fact, they haven't even been properly mustered.

Akio said:
Dorne will be here long after your dead bastard
Says the guy with a Dornish character* Actually nothing wrong with a Dornish army, their just very small in numbers and i said I dare him to invade Dorne not the other way around so once again I dare you
I don't see how having a Dornish character changes anything.

I actually love Dorne I'll have you know but that doesn't make facts less true.

WanderingJester said:
FTFY
Where were they during Dorne's incursion? Oh right, they weren't born yet and Gawain's too much of a Craven to defend southern Reach himself, so the Tarlys, the Redwynes and the Rowans did it for him.

Bah, men that haven't even gotten to Highgarden yet, in fact, they haven't even been properly mustered.
Well to be fair I had no idea the Dornish incursion was even a thing (what's an incursion?)

Also I assume the troops have been mustering since the LETTER FROM HOUSE TYRELL was sent and not behind their backs.

Lancelot said:
I don't see how having a Dornish character changes anything.
I actually love Dorne I'll have you know but that doesn't make facts less true.
Well when you compare their army to the reach who probably has more fucking Calvary then Dorne has troops its hard to look strong but dorne also has a very seccessful track record against the reach because dorne probably has the most mobile land army and you know are not stupid enough to confront an army twice as big as there's upfront

Akio said:
Well when you compare their army to the reach who probably has more fucking Calvary then Dorne has troops its hard to look strong but dorne also has a very seccessful track record against the reach because dorne probably has the most mobile land army and you know are not stupid enough to confront an army twice as big as there's upfront
The land of Dorne does.

Dornish troops don't, their tactics initially worked but they got BTFO when people adapted to their fighting style.

Dorne is very Essosi-styled in its infantry and cavalry. Saying they have a poor quality army when compared to the rest of Westeros isn't insulting, it's just mostly true.

Same as the North, who also has relatively under-equipped soldiers if compared to the Westerlands. Yet look how Robb was smashing Tywin in battle, even a poorer quality army can dominate a higher quality one with a proper commander. Granted, Robb had the added benefit of the Riverlands.

But if the Westerlands invades the Reach, the situation becomes the same.

Archon said:
Dorne is very Essosi-styled in its infantry and cavalry. Saying they have a poor quality army when compared to the rest of Westeros isn't insulting, it's just mostly true.
Same as the North, who also has relatively under-equipped soldiers if compared to the Westerlands. Yet look how Robb was smashing Tywin in battle, even a poorer quality army can dominate a higher quality one with a proper commander. Granted, Robb had the added benefit of the Riverlands.

But if the Westerlands invades the Reach, the situation becomes the same.
The biggest difference is they don't really wear armor, on the plus side Cayden would know how to command them pretty well since he can just take his usual tactics and use them on a large scale

Users who are viewing this thread

Back