• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Welp. Time to destroy every lion related person, object, or sculpture in the West.
And to think, Viserys could've had the Lion's support for the first time in generations for the Iron Throne.

Lancelot said:
Well to be fair I had no idea the Dornish incursion was even a thing (what's an incursion?)
Also I assume the troops have been mustering since the LETTER FROM HOUSE TYRELL was sent and not behind their backs.
lol yes, I use what you don't know against the Hightowers xD .

Pshh, without that letter (perhaps even with, given the amount of troops they're sending), Hightower would've been content to watch Northern Reach burn from the comforts of their Oldtown.

The Vale always interested me, knights-wise. To me, it seems like they're the perfect blend of the rough North and the well armed South. They fight in mountains, they fight in valleys, they fight in woods, and they have probably Northern-like weather due to the elevation. But they still mostly use plate armor, and they fight Wildlings of their own. Experience is there for most knights looking for it, not tourneys, but actually killing a person.

@WanderingJester

Oh. He'll get their support. One way or another.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Vale always interested me, knights-wise. To me, it seems like they're the perfect blend of the rough North and the well armed South. They fight in mountains, they fight in valleys, they fight in woods, and they have probably Northern-like weather due to the elevation. But they still mostly use plate armor, and they fight Wildlings of their own. Experience is there for most knights looking for it, not tourneys, but actually killing a person.
@WanderingJester

Oh. He'll get their support. One way or another.
Sure, if he comes back and agrees to the terms Tiber offered :P

WanderingJester said:
Sure, if he comes back and agrees to the terms Tiber offered :P
There's going to be more discussions, that's for sure. But I hope Tiber isn't going to sit on those terms, and hope that he's open to new ideas. Otherwise there might be issues arising.

There's going to be more discussions, that's for sure. But I hope Tiber isn't going to sit on those terms, and hope that he's open to new ideas. Otherwise there might be issues arising.
Those terms are pretty set, but as Viserys himself commented on, reasonable. He's open to new ideas, so long as those terms are the same or replaced with something of equal and greater value.

He's not going to budge on the Tyrells stepping down and him setting the replacement. Just not going to happen, sorry. :P
Akio said:
@WanderingJester
Psst Tiber. Viserys said your stupid and Celena is fat, you should kill him
Well he does have V-Steel Greatsword... But he's behaving himself at the moment so you know, everyone should get a chance (except for those damn Tarbecks and Reynes).

tumblr_nfrg4yJyBY1se2thho1_400.gif

Hey Tiber. I hear Cayden might kidnap your sister, forcing her into his harem.
Yeah I heard about that. If he tries, it'll go worse than that Seven awful plan about kidnapping the Tully daughter.

WanderingJester said:
Those terms are pretty set, but as Viserys himself commented on, reasonable. He's open to new ideas, so long as those terms are the same or replaced with something of equal and greater value.
He's not going to budge on the Tyrells stepping down and him setting the replacement. Just not going to happen, sorry. :P
Well he does have V-Steel Greatsword... But he's behaving himself at the moment so you know, everyone should get a chance (except for those damn Tarbecks and Reynes).

tumblr_nfrg4yJyBY1se2thho1_400.gif

Yeah I heard about that. If he tries, it'll go worse than that Seven awful plan about kidnapping the Tully daughter.
Viserys' plan for the Tyrell's might be appealing to Tiber. It won't be an immediate stepping down, or an outright demotion from High Lords. But I think Tiber will find himself mostly satisfied with how the Tyrell's are seen and placed in a New Reach.

Hey Tiber. I hear Cayden might kidnap your sister, forcing her into his harem.
Impossible, he doesnt have a harem

Also he's not gonna try to kidnap Celena, and Agnes would only be if they run into each other in the reach considering she could kill him if she got away

@Archon

Oh shit. Hector of Troy has entered the game!

Akio said:
Impossible, he doesnt have a harem
Also he's not gonna try to kidnap Celena, and Agnes would only be if they run into each other in the reach considering she could kill him if she got away
Why would he kidnap the ginger tully again?

Archon said:
I deserve a tea-break.
I still have three more Character's to complete.
Oh my God. . . No comment.

Viserys' plan for the Tyrell's might be appealing to Tiber. It won't be an immediate stepping down, or an outright demotion from High Lords. But I think Tiber will find himself mostly satisfied with how the Tyrell's are seen and placed in a New Reach.
I think once the united Reach and Westerland front's established, Viserys might be more incline to understand and accept Tiber's condition. However, I think right at this moment there's a... lack of trust on both sides. Perhaps if Viserys would share his plans for the Reach? I would ask straight out but seeing as I'll likely not reveal Tiber's until they're executed, I would not feel comfortable demanding of the Black Dragon what my character won't do himself (despite Visery's less than ideal bargaining position).

@Archon

I was just hopping through videos of epic medieval battles on YouTube, then saw the "Hector vs Achilles" fight pop-up. Squealed like a girl because,

A) I love that movie!

B) I love that fight!

C) I love Hector of Troy!

D) I love Game of Thrones

E) I love this GoT Roleplay!

C) Hector is the greatest appearance for an Essosi character in this Game of Thrones roleplay possible!

@Archon

Oh my God. . . No comment.
Because he's gonna be doing things in the Reach and getting seen and reported to anyone in power I.E the Tarlys will probably get him killed or at least ruin his plan

WanderingJester said:
I think once the united Reach and Westerland front's established, Viserys might be more incline to understand and accept Tiber's condition. However, I think right at this moment there's a... lack of trust on both sides. Perhaps if Viserys would share his plans for the Reach? I would ask straight out but seeing as I'll likely not reveal Tiber's until they're executed, I would not feel comfortable demanding of the Black Dragon what my character won't do himself (despite Visery's less than ideal bargaining position).
Viserys will expand more on his plans for the Reach and Westeros in general once he wins the throne. It's not going to be a secret he keeps from (most) of his allies. I'll have Viserys say it in character, however.

Archon said:
I was just hopping through videos of epic medieval battles on YouTube, then saw the "Hector vs Achilles" fight pop-up. Squealed like a girl because,
A) I love that movie!

B) I love that fight!

C) I love Hector of Troy!

D) I love Game of Thrones

E) I love this GoT Roleplay!

C) Hector is the greatest appearance for an Essosi character in this Game of Thrones roleplay possible!
Fun Fact, David Benihoff wrote the script for that movie, IIRC.

Akio said:
Because he's gonna be doing things in the Reach and getting seen and reported to anyone in power I.E the Tarlys will probably get him killed or at least ruin his plan
I mean. . The Tarly's just cleared out what was probably Stoney Dornish Bandits near their HQ. A Sandy Dornish running through the area may get shot.

Fun Fact, David Benihoff wrote the script for that movie, IIRC.
I mean. . The Tarly's just cleared out what was probably Stoney Dornish Bandits near their HQ. A Sandy Dornish running through the area may get shot.
When that happen? And means even more he cant be seen

Akio said:
I think it was a year or two before the RP. There was a big bandit problem in the Reach, and the Tarlys went around the Marches and Mountains finding and clearing them out.

Better late than never, but yeah. . . I'm going to NPC one of the Blackwoods for a good bit, and I'll finish Ser Eustace's CS tomorrow. But focusing on things is getting difficult.

. . . I'm sure the coffee isn't hurting.

I think it was a year or two before the RP. There was a big bandit problem in the Reach, and the Tarlys went around the Marches and Mountains finding and clearing them out.
Oh yeah I know about that, but it doesn't matter. It's not just Agnes though. He's gonna work hard to avoid detection as much as possible when he does his thing but if he gets seen by anyone he will all but be forced to kill them if he wants to live along with his men, Agnes wouldn't be killed because she's a Tully, no other reason

Akio said:
Oh yeah I know about that, but it doesn't matter. It's not just Agnes though. He's gonna work hard to avoid detection as much as possible when he does his thing but if he gets seen by anyone he will all but be forced to kill them if he wants to live along with his men, Agnes wouldn't be killed because she's a Tully, no other reason
I'm sure the rational Lord Tarly won't act upon the fact that the Dornish Prince stole his daughter in law who, for all he knows, is carrying the future of his house in her belly. . .

I'm sure the rational Lord Tarly won't act upon the fact that the Dornish Prince stole his daughter in law who, for all he knows, is carrying the future of his house in her belly. . .
If all goes well Lord Tarly will not know he's anywhere till it's far to late to stop him, not to mention Agnes basically snuck out and will be trying to sneak back in so his knowledge will be pretty limited, especially considering hes currently in Highgarden

Akio said:
If all goes well Lord Tarly will not know he's anywhere till it's far to late to stop him, not to mention Agnes basically snuck out and will be trying to sneak back in so his knowledge will be pretty limited, especially considering hes currently in Highgarden
If he finds out, you can imagine Dorne is in trouble. And if Cayden causes an incident between the Reach and Dorne, Elia is sending Cayden, gilded, to the Wall.

Viserys will expand more on his plans for the Reach and Westeros in general once he wins the throne. It's not going to be a secret he keeps from (most) of his allies. I'll have Viserys say it in character, however.
Alright. If this alliance will go through though, we're going to have to talk about Lord Hayford and his darling little sister. To the Wall perhaps?

Speaking of which, will you @Hypnos or @TheFordee14 please look over @Brook 's characters? I feel like if I make a judgment on them it would be a conflict of interest for me.

Akio said:
The Tarlys have been keeping the Red Mountains (Reach side) clear since Rowan could swing a sword. :P

Probably calling just the burning of Dorne and poisoning of their lands as usual. Nothing special.

If he finds out, you can imagine Dorne is in trouble. And if Cayden causes an incident between the Reach and Dorne, Elia is sending Cayden, gilded, to the Wall.
... Causing trouble between Dorne and the Reach is kind of the point, Cayden wants war remember? He doesn't want Dorne to stay neutral. Remember him and Elia are at odds already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back