• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
It's all good. He has a code name now. She'll never find him out.
Except when he's subconsciously hitting on her and showing off Blackfyre because of dem birthing hips.

"Hey, you think I'm impressive with this Valyrian Sword, wait until you see what I can do with my other Valyrian Sword." xD

WanderingJester said:
Except when he's subconsciously hitting on her and showing off Blackfyre because of dem birthing hips.
"Hey, you think I'm impressive with this Valyrian Sword, wait until you see what I can do with my other Valyrian Sword." xD
"Beneath the sheets, the bitter steel!" - Viserys Blackfyre, as he tries to pick up a 'male' knight due to seductive hips.

"Beneath the sheets, the bitter steel!" - Viserys Blackfyre, as he tries to pick up a 'male' knight due to seductive hips.
"My main weapons might be bitter steel, but I trust that my spear will be of a much sweeter flavor." - Viserys Blackfyre as he winks at the "male" knight in his usage of increasingly corny pickup lines. xD

Oh god xD

Honestly if Viserys gets married I feel he needs an Agnes type girl, a more submissive girl who dutiful and kind of let him do what he pleases and is pretty enough to keep his attention. Someone honesty to smart for him like Nyalla or someone challenging like Celena who litterly snuck into the battlefield would just frustrate him

WanderingJester said:
"My main weapons might be bitter steel, but I trust that my spear will be of a much sweeter flavor." - Viserys Blackfyre as he winks at the "male" knight in his usage of increasingly corny pickup lines. xD
Also

"I strike hard and pierce well with my spear, well both of them actually."

WanderingJester said:
"Much like my Dornish Stallion, I have stamina for days." - Viserys Blackfyre as he lightly touches the "male" knights thigh.

God. If this was like. . A comedy RP, this'd be great.

Akio said:
Oh god xD
Honestly if Viserys gets married I feel he needs an Agnes type girl, a more submissive girl who dutiful and kind of let him do what he pleases and is pretty enough to keep his attention. Someone honesty to smart for him like Nyalla or someone challenging like Celena who litterly snuck into the battlefield would just frustrate him
Honestly, if he ever gets married, the relationship will go no where. Viserys can't function on that intimate level. He'd shut down.

Derp. Ignore that mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Much like my Dornish Stallion, I have stamina for days." - Viserys Blackfyre as he lightly touches the "male" knights thigh.
God. If this was like. . A comedy RP, this'd be great.
All the while Wilhelm's just looking at the two of them like "wtf?" xD

Honestly, if he ever gets married, the relationship will go no where. Viserys can't function on that intimate level. He'd shut down.
Eh, he might discovered himself a bit, and start to become a better person than he was just before his unfortunate but totally predictable by ASOIAF death.

Not to self, how to beat viserys is relationships

[/QUOTE]

WanderingJester said:
All the while Wilhelm's just looking at the two of them like "wtf?" xD
Eh, he might discovered himself a bit, and start to become a better person than he was just before his unfortunate but totally predictable by ASOIAF death.
No no, they aren't around. They're off fighting the Great War against the Others and Lord Walrus Manderly.

He could. Or he could be forced to bring up emotionally scarring memories.

Akio said:
Not to self, how to beat viserys is relationships
It'd either drive him into a dark place, or make him focus harder on the task at hand.

No no, they aren't around. They're off fighting the Great War against the Others and Lord Walrus Manderly.

It'd either drive him into a dark place, or make him focus harder on the task at hand.
Note to self, marry him to someone whos intentionally gonna ruin him xD

um...ok? I don't know a lot of the more detailed lore of GoT, is stoneheart another house?

Twooooo down !!!

I also vote for Cayden vs Aereo,

Round One: Verbal

Round Two: Duel

Round Three: Cayden and his best 100, versus Aereo and his best 100.

Archon said:
Twooooo down !!!

No idea who Aereo is

Akio said:
I was banking on someone even worse, Liana Dornes master of whispers :P
Let's not put him with anyone who could dig into his past.
ArisenMoon said:
um...ok? I don't know a lot of the more detailed lore of GoT, is stoneheart another house?
Nevermind. It might be seen as a spoiler >.>.

Archon said:
Twooooo down !!!

Cayden IMO. He's a younger Oberyn with experienced Sellswords. Aereo's probably physically stronger, but I don't see him getting a solid hit on Cayden and he has just elite guards. I'd favor experienced sellswords over guards most days. Example: Bronn versus Ser Vargis.

ArisenMoon said:
Just a heads up, women in this era don't usually fight openly or train to fight openly. Your lady will likely get a lot of ridicule for training to fight and such, and the reason Ravenna doesn't is because she'll likely castrate the man with her hands and no one knows about Celena. Just some medieval fyi's for ya :)

Can't heal wounds you don't admit are there :D

Akio said:
No idea who Aereo is
My new character.... I just posted the CS... ;-;

He's got Khal Drogo agility, and arakh skill.

Just not that Drogo ferocity, muscle,and durability. He can fight with basic Unsullied tactics but, that won't help him in a duel with Cayden at all.

She didn't train openly. She learned at night, with only a few guards as her tutors. She learned the rest on the go.

You are no longer allowed to RP dornish characters.
Not Aereo Hotah. We all know he'd own Cayden.

Archon said:
My new character.... I just posted the CS... ;-;
He's got Khal Drogo agility, and arakh skill.

Just not that Drogo ferocity, muscle,and durability. He can fight with basic Unsullied tactics but, that won't help him in a duel with Cayden at all.
..I thought you just misspelled Aero Hotah....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back