• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Hey at least you'd destroy levy troops like cutting down wheat with an arakh and unsullied tactics will help you on the field. He can always go spear and shield and do fairly well on anyone who isnt as fast as cayden in group tactics
He's a pretty good anti-levy or anti-light in Westeros.

That's about it though, "Unsullied tactics" don't equal actual Unsullied. Just that his company can do a damn fine shieldwall, and some smexy formations.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I don't know, but I am not accepting them.
Tyrant.

Archon said:
:/
Not Areo Hotah. My updated character below Tygett.

I'm going to keep the characters all together, Centurion can delete the earlier-posted CS's if he wants.
Ohhh, right, right.

Also updated the Lannister Line in my Overview post, if anyone cared :P :|

Archon said:
He's a pretty good anti-levy or anti-light in Westeros.
That's about it though, "Unsullied tactics" don't equal actual Unsullied. Just that his company can do a damn fine shieldwall, and some smexy formations.

Tyrant.
A small force with an unyielding semi unsullied wall could hold some nice choke points

Akio said:
A small force with an unyielding semi unsullied wall could hold some nice choke points
Or just raid villages.

That works too!

Until the Golden Company rams them with war elephants.
The Golden Company attacking the Brothers' Forsaken is the equivalent of a 16 year old attacking an infant.

A tyrant and a sadistic, child-beating bully!

janna_by_inesmcarcelen-d8chadw.jpg

Janna Tyrell, the overshadowed aunt who's actually pretty good looking, considering she's older than Mace :P

Archon said:
Or just raid villages.
That works too!

The Golden Company attacking the Brothers' Forsaken is the equivalent of a 16 year old attacking an infant.

To be fair, I can very much picture Viserys beating a few babies up. Bonus if candy's involved :P

Archon said:
Or just raid villages.
That works too!

Caydens going raiding soon lol

Archon said:
Or just raid villages.
That works too!

Yes.

Let the babies hit the floor.

Akio said:
What a boring horse story xD
What? Did you expect fire and explosions?

He went to Westeros, tried to go to the Rain Wood, and then was forced to enter Dorne. I'm not sure what an exciting Horse story could be, aside from winning one in a joust.

What? Did you expect fire and explosions?
He went to Westeros, tried to go to the Rain Wood, and then was forced to enter Dorne. I'm not sure what an exciting Horse story could be, aside from winning one in a joust.
Caydens horse was originally a wild sand steed, he broke it at tamed it himself with the help of Daenna after the horse was sent to kingslanding following his run away

Me no good for long post in conversations :/

You do this to yourself.
Haha, yeah. Not everyone has interesting tales of meeting their horses like Cayden (decent people don't anyways xD ).

Red said:
Not including your nephew. Shame.
What? Albert and Wilhelm are in there. Am I missing someone else? :|

WanderingJester said:
Me no good for long post in conversations :/
Haha, yeah. Not everyone has interesting tales of meeting their horses like Cayden (decent people don't anyways xD ).

What? Albert and Wilhelm are in there. Am I missing someone else? :|
Wilhelm has a son, Patrik.

Akio said:
Well aparently celena is at least fond of her horse, sees it like family as cayden sorta does
Red said:
family
riiiiiiiiight.
Unlike any counterpart Lannister in any alternate universe, Celena does not sleep with her family members. Just to clear things up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back