• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Fezzes said:
Nah, Jester brings up a good point. Valyrian Steel Katana gives him the edge if he didn't have it before. I don't know what he's talking about with it being possibly magic. Must have missed something.
Quite possibly. He'd have to convince Kuvira to get off her high horse and actually accept that she's in danger, though. And he could pretty easily (I think) convince Vladan by mentioning that he's keeping her safe and away from the fighting. So that could work.
True, if his katana is Valyrian steel not a single person could beat him one on one, even that tier 5 kingsguard because of the difference in weapons

Oh boy. Katana's, the best sword ever, capable of cutting through everything. .

Fuck'em. They aren't that hot of shit. Gladius' rule.

Fezzes said:
Nah, Jester brings up a good point. Valyrian Steel Katana gives him the edge if he didn't have it before. I don't know what he's talking about with it being possibly magic. Must have missed something.
Quite possibly. He'd have to convince Kuvira to get off her high horse and actually accept that she's in danger, though. And he could pretty easily (I think) convince Vladan by mentioning that he's keeping her safe and away from the fighting. So that could work.
Just a joke referring to the misty white stuff floating around on the black blade...

or am I?

Fezzes said:
If anything, that should make the choice more attractive to Tiber.

Yes, hence the "Hmm."

Akio said:
True, if his katana is Valyrian steel not a single person could beat him one on one, even that tier 5 kingsguard because of the difference in weapons
f7FdEdG.jpg

Akio said:
Although if one of them were to have a Valryian Steel weapon, say, from gutting Viserys...

WanderingJester said:
Just a joke referring to the misty white stuff floating around on the black blade...
or am I?

Yes, hence the "Hmm."

f7FdEdG.jpg
Still it makes sense that the dirty begger who knows nothing but war to be the best sword in the realm, would be funny to see a bunch of random grunts go against him. Wonder how many would die in about 5 seconds

Fezzes said:
Ah, my apologies. I thought that was more of an 'I could balance this out' thing. I misunderstand things so easily.
Nah it's all good. It's the internet. Miscommunications will happen. :)

Akio said:
Still it makes sense that the dirty begger who knows nothing but war to be the best sword in the realm, would be funny to see a bunch of random grunts go against him. Wonder how many would die in about 5 seconds
Oh, that actually happened in the last thread. When I first introduced him into the RP.

In 5 seconds? 2, maybe 3 if hes particularly fast about it. There is a limit to how fast a man can swing a sword after all.

Do you reckon the Essos Tab should have any more characters? Because I've got a Crow who somehow escaped the Wall and made it to [Wherever Daenna is] kicking around in my head. Probably going to have a disability of some kind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fezzes said:
Do you reckon the Essos Tab should have any more characters? Because I've got a Crow who somehow escaped the Wall and made it to [Wherever Daenna is] kicking around in my head. Probably going to have a disability of some kind.
Go for it! I'm working on a post that'll send some Golden Company Captains her way, I find it perfectly acceptable for more people to get involved in Essos.

Daenna already has enough people following her around like ducklings. I'm thinking the Golden Company could use more men though.

WanderingJester said:
Nah it's all good. It's the internet. Miscommunications will happen. :)
Oh, that actually happened in the last thread. When I first introduced him into the RP.
Wonder how many he could kill if an unlimited army of average grunts challenged him in a choke point where they could only approach a few at a time like around a doorway when they cant surround him

Leusis said:
Daenna already has enough people following her around like ducklings. I'm thinking the Golden Company could use more men though.
True. But I think it wouldn't be a bad idea for her to get more men. I don't see many of them being particularly loyal to her, but to her name. It'd be interesting to see possible rebellion, plots forming, and schemes within her own inner circle once dragons come by.

TheAncientCenturion said:
True. But I think it wouldn't be a bad idea for her to get more men. I don't see many of them being particularly loyal to her, but to her name. It'd be interesting to see possible rebellion, plots forming, and schemes within her own inner circle once dragons come by.
The problem with Daenna is she had no army, though when dragon comes she'll be in the same situation our favorite mother of dragons was

Akio said:
Wonder how many he could kill if an unlimited army of average grunts challenged him in a choke point where they could only approach a few at a time like around a doorway when they cant surround him
Depends on how few at a time. I've stated that anyone, even legendary guys from history (Aemon the Dragonknight) would die if 20 guys fought him at once. So if 20 guys went at Nagito, he'll be dead. All 20 guys would also be dead, but the beggar would meet his end there. If few than ten (around 5-6) I would say maybe a 100?

Akio said:
The problem with Daenna is she had no army, though when dragon comes she'll be in the same situation our favorite mother of dragons was
She's soon to be wed to a Khal, where she'll eventually get some Dothraki. . The problem now comes in the form of ships, and a Westerosi ally for regional support.

Leusis said:
I just realized that only like 2 people are following her that aren't NPCs.
Ya' fool. Get an ironing board to straighten out those facts!

Leusis said:
I just realized that only like 2 people are following her that aren't NPCs.
She has two ncp companions, Cayden who may or may not return ot Dorne, and nagito who doesn't speak

TheAncientCenturion said:
She's soon to be wed to a Khal, where she'll eventually get some Dothraki. . The problem now comes in the form of ships, and a Westerosi ally for regional support.
Ya' fool. Get an ironing board to straighten out those facts!
A khal? What? I doubt she'll marry another Khal

100 men? I think you're underestimating how tired he would get after killing just 20. Swords are heavy objects and he uses one in each hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back