• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
You vile fiend! Are you plotting to overthrow Elia?!
All Seven Kingdoms will be in the war, one way or another. Whether they choose a side themselves or have their side chosen for them is really up to their head. So, I mean, if there's an heir ready on the side, and he's more active in choosing the right support for the right people in Westeros... (>>)

WanderingJester said:
All Seven Kingdoms will be in the war, one way or another. Whether they choose a side themselves or have their side chosen for them is really up to their head. So, I mean, if there's an heir ready on the side, and he's more active in choosing the right support for the right people in Westeros... (>>)
The only side to choose is that of the true king, Viserys first of his name, lord of the andals and the firstmen, sometimes the Rhoynar, lord protector of the realm and holder of the book of secrets. All others are his foes, and he shall destroy them.

Leusis said:
Roland Wilds challenges Viserys to a duel....... And no valyrian steel sword >_>
Honestly Roland might actually win even with Viserys using V-Steel. :P

The only side to choose is that of the true king, Viserys first of his name, lord of the andals and the firstmen, sometimes the Rhoynar, lord protector of the realm and holder of the book of secrets. All others are his foes, and he shall destroy them.
Ahem, yes, that was totally what I was going to say. Who wouldn't want Pyke?

Or any other better options on the board. *cough*

Last edited by a moderator:
You vile fiend! Are you plotting to overthrow Elia?!
In character? Not likely, the man adores his sisters but he would be extremely concerned by her indecision. OOC when's the last time she did anything? I was just mentioning the possibility. Viserys would be the one person he would not support simply because as a bastard killing all this in the lib of succession above him would be what he needs for legitimacy and that includes Daenna. He wants to spare her even if she loses the war so hes most likely to throw support behind the Bartheons if things dont work out as well with the Tyrells

WanderingJester said:
Honestly Roland might actually win even with Viserys using V-Steel. :P
Ahem, yes, that was totally what I was going to say.

Or any other better options on the board. *cough*
Brienne did cut through a steel sword with Valyrian Steel. And Viserys isn't incapable when it comes to fights, so it's not like he'll drop the blade or somethin'.

Brienne did cut through a steel sword with Valyrian Steel. And Viserys isn't incapable when it comes to fights, so it's not like he'll drop the blade or somethin'.
True, but I figured Roland would be much more experienced that he'll outmatched him anyways, pulling a Bronn and dodging until he sees an opening, then sticking his sword into Viserys or something.

See, Roland likely has a considerable advantage when it comes to skill, but Blackfyre would be such a wild card. Cause valyrian steel swords seem to be pretty damn random with the whole "I'm pretty much a lightsaber" thing. I mean sometimes it slices right through somebodies sword and armor and other times the other person can kinda just block it.

Akio said:
In character? Not likely, the man adores his sisters but he would be extremely concerned by her indecision. OOC when's the last time she did anything? I was just mentioning the possibility. Viserys would be the one person he would not support simply because as a bastard killing all this in the lib of succession above him would be what he needs for legitimacy and that includes Daenna. He wants to spare her even if she loses the war so hes most likely to throw support behind the Bartheons if things dont work out as well with the Tyrells
Oh, don't worry about that. Viserys doesn't have to kill everyone. Deanna can be married off to a lesser house that'll forever sully the Targaryen blood. Like the Mormonts! Everyone has a problem with the slaving, bastard prince taking over. I don't know why. . .

Oh, don't worry about that. Viserys doesn't have to kill everyone. Deanna can be married off to a lesser house that'll forever sully the Targaryen blood. Like the Mormonts! Everyone has a problem with the slaving, bastard prince taking over. I don't know why. . .
Another reason why he would never vote Viserys, he hates slavery of any kind

I'd imagine that if they clashed a few times, the steel blade would not be in the best shape. Once that sword breaks Roland's up shit creek without a paddle. 1v1 anyone of you clowns.

He could pull a Bronn, sure. But Bronn's also a very agile and small guy. Roland's a big beefy Hodor, ain't he?

And when I say Roland likely has a considerable advantage in skill thats definitely not a slight towards Viserys. I have no doubt the dude has some serious skill as hes been leading the Golden Company for years, its just that Roland has been fighting since his early teen years and has a huge amount of natural talent and experience.

I'd imagine that if they clashed a few times, the steel blade would not be in the best shape. Once that sword breaks Roland's up shit creek without a paddle. 1v1 anyone of you clowns.
He could pull a Bronn, sure. But Bronn's also a very agile and small guy. Roland's a big beefy Hodor, ain't he?
Trevir, on the other hand...

Viserys just makes use of systems that are there. No point in ignoring out outlets for entertainment and money.
Yeah hes not that person, there are a billion outlets without making use of slaves. He hates the entire slave system of Essos which is one reason he loved bravos so much

Leusis said:
And when I say Roland likely has a considerable advantage in skill thats definitely not a slight towards Viserys. I have no doubt the dude has some serious skill as hes been leading the Golden Company for years, its just that Roland has been fighting since his early teen years and has a huge amount of natural talent and experience.
Viserys is a leader more than a fighter. In battle he does fight near the front lines, with an honor guard. He's not nor ever will be a knight of great talent. He just is crafty and ruthless, able to inspire his men to fight harder alongside him as he actively cheats in whatever conquest he's in.

I've described Roland as more of a skill based fighter rather than relying on speed or strength to win his fights. He is definitely a swordsman through and through.

Fezzes said:
Trevir, on the other hand...
Stuck in the Vale! Ha!

Akio said:
Yeah hes not that person, there are a billion outlets without making use of slaves. He hates the entire slave system of Essos which is one reason he loved bravos so much
I really hope he doesn't make a fuss when Viserys claims Deanna has his property, which she is.

Leusis said:
I've described Roland as more of a skill based fighter rather than relying on speed or strength to win his fights. He is definitely a swordsman through and through.
I think Trevir's kinda a mix of that and speed.

Stuck in the Vale! Ha!
Only thing that's gonna be stuck is Trevir's sword in Viserys' throat.

Stuck in the Vale! Ha!
I really hope he doesn't make a fuss when Viserys claims Deanna has his property, which she is.
That would make him throw quite the fuss, he doesn't like anyone claiming her as property, even if he married her he would not refer to her so. Considering how Dorne see's most their girls as more then bargaining chips even to the point of inheritance it would be just as bad as claiming one of his sisters was his property

Fezzes said:
I think Trevir's kinda a mix of that and speed.
Only thing that's gonna be stuck is Trevir's sword in Viserys' throat.
Only if the Mountain Clan's don't get in Trevir's way first. Viserys is safe and secure, in Highgarden. Ha.

Akio said:
That would make him throw quite the fuss, he doesn't like anyone claiming her as property, even if he married her he would not refer to her so. Considering how Dorne see's most their girls as more then bargaining chips even to the point of inheritance it would be just as bad as claiming one of his sisters was his property
Well. . Viserys is not progressive. At all. Women have rights? They're meant to be at home, teaching the children how to act properly before the boy goes off to war!

I feel like if Trevir and Roland fought it would be a long, drawn out fight with a bunch of skillful blows and parrys. If Roland and Martyn fought it would just be based off if Martyn could overpower Roland before Roland could find an opening.

Only if the Mountain Clan's don't get in Trevir's way first. Viserys is safe and secure, in Highgarden. Ha.
Well. . Viserys is not progressive. At all. Women have rights? They're meant to be at home, teaching the children how to act properly before the boy goes off to war!
Yaaaaa your never getting the alliance of dorne are you, dorne are as progressive as you get

Leusis said:
I feel like if Trevir and Roland fought it would be a long, drawn out fight with a bunch of skillful blows and parrys. If Roland and Martyn fought it would just be based off if Martyn could overpower Roland before Roland could find an opening.
i.e. everyone's dead if they faced off xD

Akio said:
Yaaaaa your never getting the alliance of dorne are you, dorne are as progressive as you get
Play his cards right and he won't even need to ( ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back