• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
I feel like if Trevir and Roland fought it would be a long, drawn out fight with a bunch of skillful blows and parrys. If Roland and Martyn fought it would just be based off if Martyn could overpower Roland before Roland could find an opening.
I'd second that. Trevir vs Roland would be the most dope fight to ever hit the screens.

Akio said:
Yaaaaa your never getting the alliance of dorne are you, dorne are as progressive as you get
Who needs the filthy Dornish anyways? You people only run and hide from true dragons, like Viserys.

WanderingJester said:
i.e. everyone's dead if they faced off xD
Play his cards right and he won't even need to ( ;) )
I like this line of thinking. But even without any formal Westerosi Allies, like if everyone rejects Viserys, don't think he came into this without a plan B. He has some plots going on, trust me. It's killer.

Leusis said:
Trevir/Roland vs Nagito......... And now it must happen.
Meh, I suppose if the Vale/Westerlands ever need to kill Daenna, that might happen. *shrug*

TheAncientCenturion said:
Who needs the filthy Dornish anyways? You people only run and hide from true dragons, like Viserys.
I like this line of thinking. But even without any formal Westerosi Allies, like if everyone rejects Viserys, don't think he came into this without a plan B. He has some plots going on, trust me. It's killer.
Plot twist spoilers everyone.

Dorne brought down one of your true dragons and was the only one of the seven kingdoms to do so. They stood independent from the dragons for a hundred years with the entire seven kingdoms against them. Please, try me xD

Martyn vs Umber

tumblr_m41fuzJuP51rsij9mo1_500.gif

WanderingJester said:
Meh, I suppose if the Vale/Westerlands ever need to kill Daenna, that might happen. *shrug*
Plot twist spoilers everyone.
Hide yo' kids.

Hide yo wives.

Hide yo husbands cause they schemin' about everyone out here.

Akio said:
Dorne brought down one of your true dragons and was the only one of the seven kingdoms to do so. They stood independent from the dragons for a hundred years with the entire seven kingdoms against them. Please, try me xD
By hiding and deceitful tactics. They have no true honor!

Also nagito vs any other high tier fighter would be dope, dirty begger swordsmen kicking the finist asses in the realm around things

Akio said:
Also nagito vs any other high tier fighter would be dope, dirty begger swordsmen kicking the finist asses in the realm around things
Yeah, Nagito's description seems to place him quite solidly as soloing anyone else, ever.

It might just be my perceptions being weirdly skewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
By hiding and deceitful tactics. They have no true honor!
We put a cross-bolt bolt through the damn dragons eye when it was burning hellholt xD One of the armies of high garden went into the sands and never came out again

Fezzes said:
Yeah, Nagito's description seems to place him quite solidly as soloing anyone else, ever.
He does nothing but fight, his entire life is about fighting and he now serves Daenna, imagine that trial by combat xD

Akio said:
We put a cross-bolt bolt through the damn dragons eye when it was burning hellholt xD One of the armies of high garden went into the sands and never came out again
Dirty Parthians.

Wait. Wrong series.

Man, a Rome (HBO or otherwise) Rp sounds fantastic. .

Leusis said:
Martyn vs Umber
tumblr_m41fuzJuP51rsij9mo1_500.gif
Only Loras would be dead in the back instead of watching. I have a feeling both Roland and Martyn would just take the time to stick pretty boy in the neck before they get shit started.

Hide yo' kids.
Hide yo wives.

Hide yo husbands cause they schemin' about everyone out here.
Play the Game of Thrones?

latest

Akio said:
Fezzes said:
It might just be my perceptions being weirdly skewed.
(Possibly magic?) V-Steel Katana everyone. Just saying.

Jk about the magic thing... or am I?!?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized Trevir vs Roland might actually be possible if Tiber decides to fight the crown for whatever reason.

@WanderingJester you make this happen damn it. This will be the best thing until Cleganebowl.

I'm contemplating which side Gelgin would take if it was Daenna vs Kuvira. On the one hand, one of them's already Queen, on the other hand the other's actually legitimate.

And as much as Trevir has a kinda strained relationship with his father, he'd follow Gelgin anywhere, because he knows Gelgin knows what's up.

Leusis said:
Thats why you need the two knights that are mostly based on skill to fight him, duh.
Yet i still feel he might win, only the other possible tier 5 in the guard would be able to beat him alone. That would be a hell of a fight

Leusis said:
I just realized Trevir vs Roland might actually be possible if Tiber decides to fight the crown for whatever reason.
@WanderingJester you make this happen damn it. This will be the best thing until Cleganebowl.
Hey chill. Who says the Westerland's any more friendly with the River/North/Storm alliance than the loyalists? Though I have to say joining up with the loyalists does put almost 80% of all the best fighters in the world on one side... Hmm.

Akio said:
Yet i still feel he might win, only the other possible tier 5 in the guard would be able to beat him alone. That would be a hell of a fight
Nah, Jester brings up a good point. Valyrian Steel Katana gives him the edge if he didn't have it before. I don't know what he's talking about with it being possibly magic. Must have missed something.

@Fezzes
Is Gelgin planning on retreating to the Vale with Kuvira/Kingslanding resources, by any chance?
Quite possibly. He'd have to convince Kuvira to get off her high horse and actually accept that she's in danger, though. And he could pretty easily (I think) convince Vladan by mentioning that he's keeping her safe and away from the fighting. So that could work.

WanderingJester said:
Hey chill. Who says the Westerland's any more friendly with the River/North/Storm alliance than the loyalists? Though I have to say joining up with the loyalists does put almost 80% of all the best fighters in the world on one side... Hmm.
If anything, that should make the choice more attractive to Tiber.

Akio said:
I love rome. i would do it
Yes. That show was great.

Fezzes said:
Nah, Jester brings up a good point. Valyrian Steel Katana gives him the edge if he didn't have it before. I don't know what he's talking about with it being possibly magic. Must have missed something.
Quite possibly. He'd have to convince Kuvira to get off her high horse and actually accept that she's in danger, though. And he could pretty easily (I think) convince Vladan by mentioning that he's keeping her safe and away from the fighting. So that could work.
Vladan would, but he'd also completely ruin King's Landing before they left. All the gold, treasure, everything valuable and as many men they can afford would be gone. Fires going, ships sunk, grains burnt. He would not let Braedon have a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back