• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Is anybody else hoping the Westerlands join the loyalists so that this war has 3 equally powerful factions all fighting?...... Well, four if you count the flies that are the Iron Isles.

TheAncientCenturion said:
House Wilds will be replaced with House Harlaw (of Fair Island) once they're evicted from the Iron Islands.
Wait... what? That sentence did not compute with my brain... You main House Harlaw will be replaced by House Wilds no? Seeing as House Wilds isn't at the Iron Islands at the moment?

WanderingJester said:
Wait... what? That sentence did not compute with my brain... You main House Harlaw will be replaced by House Wilds no? Seeing as House Wilds isn't at the Iron Islands at the moment?
Bugger all, I just got done work. House Wilds is gonna be thrown off Fair Isle when the Harlaws settle it, 'cause Viserys is gonna evict ALL Ironborn. The Iron Islands will be gifted to his greatest allies.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Damn... You hurt my feelings.... I'm going to cry now but don't mind me.

[/QUOTE]
You should try and Ally Dorne, or maybe even the Reach

The middle Targ sister (forget her name) got murdered by some bandits and her lover in the Queensguard that she let get beat down.

Leusis said:
The middle Targ sister (forget her name) got murdered by some bandits and her lover in the Queensguard that she let get beat down.
Well then... Margarey married three times.

Well, I mean, House Wilds will have to make consideration with its potential alliances given who or what the position the Lannisters stands on, no (though I mean there is some leeway still I supposed)? Just saying *whistles casually*

Leusis said:
Nah, Roland reproduces asexually so he can just make a 1,000,000 man army so hes good no matter what.
Archon said:
The Umber can grow up to 3,000,000 feet high on a whim.
Celena's hair's actually made of snakes and her stare can turn people into stone.

... no, wait. I'm thinking of Medusa, nevermind everyone.

The Roland clones are like the vehicles that the Power Rangers use and can connect into a giant Roland to fight Umber in Kings Landing like its a Godzilla movie.

Leusis said:
The Roland clones are like the vehicles that the Power Rangers use and can connect into a giant Roland to fight Umber in Kings Landing like its a Godzilla movie.
ay5dZPp_700b.jpg

If Daenna just lets that unicorn go and doesn't come back to Westeros riding it into battle she has officially lost any support Roland would give her.

All right, will post after lunch.

On that note, everytime I see the name Aiden I feel like I'm a character in a roleplay. Especially when it's spelled with an 'E'. That's my actual name in real life.

@National

Don't know if you're still in on this or know that we moved the RP to a new thread but yeah, that happened. Would be great to have you back now that @Fezzes and you could do some serious stuff involving the Vale pretty soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back