• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

[QUOTE="The Elusive Shadow]DOES THOU WISH TO QUARREL SHALL I DRAW MY LONG SWORD , BE WISE AND RUN FROM MY BLADE LIKE A CUR ON THE STREET

[/QUOTE]
I DO WISH TO QUARREL, THOUGH THOU ART A FOOL AND A COWARD BOTH. THOU ART TOO CRAVEN TO CLASH WITH ME IN A DUEL. YOUR LONGSWORD IS BUT A TWIG AND YOUR SKILL AT ARMS THAT OF AN UNWASHED COMMONER. I SPIT UPON YOU, WHELP, FOR THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOU OR YOUR KIN BUT THE PITS OF HELL.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I DO WISH TO QUARREL, THOUGH THOU ART A FOOL AND A COWARD BOTH. THOU ART TOO CRAVEN TO CLASH WITH ME IN A DUEL. YOUR LONGSWORD IS BUT A TWIG AND YOUR SKILL AT ARMS THAT OF AN UNWASHED COMMONER. I SPIT UPON YOU, WHELP, FOR THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOU OR YOUR KIN BUT THE PITS OF HELL.
DOES THOU DARE QUESTION MY SKILL AT ARMS , DO NOT FORGET THAT I BELONG TO THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY "Ni"

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Hold thy tongue! Thou unwashed wench! Thine bravery is bested by that of a mouse, doth thou hath quarrel with mine good Ser Elusive, thou shalt clash steel upon steel with mineself!

Hath thou faith in thine own ability? Methinks your demise dawns closer still, have at thee villain! Thine skin shalt decorate mine mantle!

[QUOTE="The Elusive Shadow]DOES THOU DARE QUESTION MY SKILL AT ARMS , DO NOT FORGET THAT I BELONG TO THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY "Ni"

[/QUOTE]
I LAUGH AT THEE! THOU KNIGHTS OF NI ARE UNSKILLED ON THE FIELD AND IN THE COURTS! TO THOU, I SAY "IT!"

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I LAUGH AT THEE! THOU KNIGHTS OF NI ARE UNSKILLED ON THE FIELD AND IN THE COURTS! TO THOU, I SAY "IT!"
NOOOOOOO DON'T SAY IT , AHHHHH I SAID IT AGAIN OHHHH STOP IT !!!!!!!!

[QUOTE="The Elusive Shadow]NOOOOOOO DON'T SAY IT , AHHHHH I SAID IT AGAIN OHHHH STOP IT !!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
IT IT IT IT IT IS THOU!

Archon said:
Hold thy tongue! Thou unwashed wench! Thine bravery is bested by that of a mouse, doth thou hath quarrel with mine good Ser Elusive, thou shalt clash steel upon steel with mineself!
Hath thou faith in thine own ability? Methinks your demise dawns closer still, have at thee villain! Thine skin shalt decorate mine mantle!
I have faith in mine own ability, unkempt savage Archon! Thou art a fool! I call upon myself my grand ally Ser Twenty of that noble House Goodmen! He art a proper gentleman, and plenty skilled with blade and tongue to dispatch and slay rabble like thyself!

SirDerpingtonIV said:
IT IT IT IT IT IS THOU!
I have faith in mine own ability, unkempt savage Archon! Thou art a fool! I call upon myself my grand ally Ser Twenty of that noble House Goodmen! He art a proper gentleman, and plenty skilled with blade and tongue to dispatch and slay rabble like thyself!
Doth thou understand thine predicament? I laugh at thee! Thou art a craven, whom must rely upon savage Ser Twenty - than pompous, serpent of a man!

I shalt cut him heel to head, and gaze upon the blackness inside his carcass! I shalt dine as thee slithers home in shameful defeat, come, myhaps your wife would offer a more appropriate challenge, hand her thy sword; and weareth her robes, women!

Last edited by a moderator:
Archon said:
Doth thou understand thine predicament? I laugh at thee! Thou art a craven, whom must rely upon savage Ser Twenty - than pompous, serpent of a man!
I shalt cut him heel to head, and gaze upon the blackness inside his carcass! I shalt dine as thee slithers home in shameful defeat, come, myhaps your wife would offer a more appropriate challenge, hand her thy sword; and weareth her robes, women!
Thou does not realize that at thine very least, mine own wife is a woman! Thou wife is a rump-fed swine swaddled in rags! Mine own wife is of greater metal than thyself! If thou would call me a craven before us all, thou doth bring upon yourself a duel! Ready your steel, craven mutt!

*Unsheathes mine own rapier*

SirDerpingtonIV said:
If doth not wish to have thine head separated from thine person thou shan't continue with such foolishness

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Elusive Shadow]If doth not wish to have thine head separated from thine person thou shall not continue with such foolishness

[/QUOTE]
Doth act upon thy words, scoundrel! I draw my blade and spit upon thee!

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Thou does not realize that at thine very least, mine own wife is a woman! Thou wife is a rump-fed swine swaddled in rags! Mine own wife is of greater metal than thyself! If thou would call me a craven before us all, thou doth bring upon yourself a duel! Ready your steel, craven mutt!
*Unsheathes mine own rapier*
Hah, thine words fall upon absent ears! Thou art a disgrace of a man, more fit for a jester, than a husband! Pray tell, whence thou discovers thine manhood, mine will dare to take thee in a more serious tone.

But alas! Thou shalt never have such chance, saviour your final moments, thee plaque-ridden rat! Mine blade is wielded with such proficiency that thou cannot hope too match! Once I dispatch of thy useless, waste of air; mayhaps I shalt offer solace to thine dear women, and I shalt discover how meta she really is.

En garde! Thee inhuman scum! Have at thee!

*Draws longsword.*

I need but only a single arm to remove head from wretched body, thine must pray mine good Ser Elusive is of a generous heart, else this "duel" will last less than thee lasts with a maiden!

Archon said:
Hah, thine words fall upon absent ears! Thou art a disgrace of a man, more fit for a jester, than a husband! Pray tell, whence thou discovers thine manhood, mine will dare to take thee in a more serious tone.
But alas! Thou shalt never have such chance, saviour your final moments, thee plaque-ridden rat! Mine blade is wielded with such proficiency that thou cannot hope too match! Once I dispatch of thy useless, waste of air; mayhaps I shalt offer solace to thine dear women, and I shalt discover how meta she really is.

*Draws longsword.*

I need but only a single arm to remove head from wretched body, thine must pray mine good Ser Elusive is of a generous heart, else this "duel" will last less than thee lasts with a maiden!
OOOOOOHHHHHHHH SNAP !!!!!! DAT LAST LINE DO - translate to old English

Archon said:

*Draws longsword.*

In light of your previous revelations i believe SirDerpingtonIV requires a new nickname due to his inability to ... you know , I propose "sirDerpington the boneless" ...... get it ..... BONELESS !!!!1

Archon said:

*Draws longsword.*

Agh! I am slain! *Falls dead*

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Agh! I am slain! *Falls dead*
here lies the body of SirDerpington the boneless who was taken from this world by severe humiliation ...... rest in peace ..... * lowers coffin*

What strange realm doth mine eyes gaze upon?

The land of IC? My, I've never heard of such a preposterous naming!

Just finished reading the IC. If Cayden ever goes back to Westeros and ends up leading dorne for whatever reason would make things very interesting

Also apparently Dorne has around the same military power as The Vale and The North, which is a surprise since i thought it was less

Dorne has 25,000 men..... They're tied with the Iron Isles in terms of strength. Hell if you think about it the Iron Isles are stronger because they have a big navy while Dorne has little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back