• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
I have a new plan! The dwarves can go ravage the West! They like mountains, gold mines, and mountain fortresses!
Dwarves would get wrecked by the West. Cayden would probably just say let the dwarves support Kuriva so they can offend everyone else, or to start Viserys empire of the east

WanderingJester said:
Funny, have fun getting past the North first, then the Riverlands, or if you choose to go by sea, the Royal Fleet, then the Redwyne Fleet :P
Oh, the Bracken's will support the Big V.

Akio said:
Dwarves would get wrecked by the West. Cayden would probably just say let the dwarves support Kuriva so they can offend everyone else, or to start Viserys empire of the east
That's 40,000 sacrifices post Reach invasion. It'll be a worthy cause.

Speaking to which if he aligns with Daenna what would he say would be his final objective, would he try and marry Daenna?

Akio said:
Speaking to which if he aligns with Daenna what would he say would be his final objective, would he try and marry Daenna?
Oh no, she's, best case scenario, disinherited and allowed to marry some noble.

Viserys is NOT sharing the throne.

Oh no, she's, best case scenario, disinherited and allowed to marry some noble.
Viserys is NOT sharing the throne.
lol then they might be very good at aligning their causes. Unless Daenna abandon her claim entirely or Cayden lies to betray/poison him later

But not Ibben. Everyone has a limit Blackfyre.

5ed7ab8dd9cb8d3281e2c5aa99bac712.jpg

Oh look, the Drowned God's returned to the Iron Island.

WanderingJester said:

Its ok, Cayden has no problems telling Ib to fuck off.

Akio said:
lol then they might be very good at aligning their causes. Unless Daenna abandon her claim entirely or Cayden lies to betray/poison him later
It'd just be them forced into an alliance, where whoever betrays their partner first wins.

WanderingJester said:

All's I see is another corpse on the beach.

CHARRRGEEE!

It'd just be them forced into an alliance, where whoever betrays their partner first wins.
All's I see is another corpse on the beach.

CHARRRGEEE!
Not really, betray to early and they both lose and if the other anticipates the betrayal then they can stop it. Timing can't be to fast or too slow, has to be perfect.

Akio said:
Not really, betray to early and they both lose and if the other anticipates the betrayal then they can stop it. Timing can't be to fast or too slow, has to be perfect.
The second the best alternative is destroyed Viserys would bury Daenna and Cayden, make deals with who's left, and rule with wisdom and grace.

The second the best alternative is destroyed Viserys would bury Daenna and Cayden, make deals with who's left, and rule with wisdom and grace.
AS IF. Also I imagine Cayden would make a deal with another Faction to kill Viserys near the end of the war

As a genwunner, I will allow Ser Ash to sit on the small council.
You expect the Breaker of Rockets and the Master of Charizards to bow and serve a Black Dragon?

Viserys is pretending to be one of Baelor's children, I guess he'd fit right in with Baelor's real sons, he is a massive disappointment after all.

;_;
Ghost dad said the same thing.
Baelor has an actual bastard at the feast as the captain of one of Lord Tiber's sellsword companies. You better hope that you don't run into him with that lie.

Hypnos said:
Baelor has an actual bastard at the feast as the captain of one of Lord Tiber's sellsword companies. You better hope that you don't run into him with that lie.
Baelor loves Viserys like a son, right? So it's no issue.

Akio said:
Shit post is shit post but sets up things for tomorrow
This is information that could be used to upset literally everyone in Westeros.

. . . I need a maester.

. . . I need a maester.
Thought that would get Viserys thinking, some would ask wheres the proof though? (Guess who has a scroll with that proof. Just guess)

Proof is for pussies.
It's the implication that matters.
lol fair enough, see how that works out. I also had him slip that Daenna is with his men to show he has some measure of command over her or alliance with her

Last edited by a moderator:

. . . I need a maester.
Well since Baelor despises his own sons I'd say that's fairly accurate.

Akio said:
lol fair enough, see how that works out. I also had him slip that Daenna is with his men to show he has some measure of command over her or alliance with her
Oh, he won't forget this either. . Now. . Can Viserys get alone with Kuvira. . ?

Hypnos said:
Well since Baelor despises his own sons I'd say that's fairly accurate.
Baelor, a family man.

Lord Walder has been silent for a while. Maybe he should, you know, try and help his nephew out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back