• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Going to go to sleep. Dream of God kings turning into dragons and burning entire continents to the ground. And that is not at all a spoiler for Corbis's plot line.

Btw, Happy 4th of July everyone (ignore the fact that it's past midnight and technically not the 4th anymore)

i5PD2od.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
TheAncientCenturion said:
Do it. Do it.
You're replying next? Thanks. I am drained of anything BUT shitposting energy.
Hes probably not gonna say anything about her rebellion, but im thinking he may hint at Ib while trying to calm Viserys down and distract Nyalla

Akio said:
Hes probably not gonna say anything about her rebellion, but im thinking he may hint at Ib while trying to calm Viserys down and distract Nyalla
He doesn't know Viserys is going for the throne, does he?

He doesn't know Viserys is going for the throne, does he?
No, hes still not gonna blurt out that Daenna is going for it, hes gonna blame it on Kuriva especially after Tibers reaction

Indeed. And maybe put his chips in with Cayden.
Thats Caydens one advantage, he has a small current military, is at odds with his family, and is negotiating for the side with almost nothing. But he knows quite a lot information wise in certain areas

Akio said:
Thats Caydens one advantage, he has a small current military, is at odds with his family, and is negotiating for the side with almost nothing. But he knows quite a lot information wise in certain areas
Which is useful, and Viserys will also try to tie his cause to Daenna's, if given the chance. Especially if they both want Kuvira out. He can work around her later.

WanderingJester said:
[media]

[/media]
God, I love, LOVE CHARLIE. I like to think that Akio is actually the Charlie of this chat. I say that with love.

Which is useful, and Viserys will also try to tie his cause to Daenna's, if given the chance. Especially if they both want Kuvira out. He can work around her later.
God, I love, LOVE CHARLIE. I like to think that Akio is actually the Charlie of this chat. I say that with love.
Eh, Idk. We still haven't started calling anything "Akio duties" yet... :P

That... Might be something Cayden could work with. Though obviously they'll both have to toss out the Ibbens if they want to talk to Tiber ever

WanderingJester said:
Eh, Idk. We still haven't started calling anything "Akio duties" yet... :P
Keyword: Yet.

Akio said:
That... Might be something Cayden could work with. Though obviously they'll both have to toss out the Ibbens if they want to talk to Tiber ever
Oh, that's an easy one.

Someone has to be the first into every battle, why not the dwarves?

Keyword: Yet.
Oh, that's an easy one.

Someone has to be the first into every battle, why not the dwarves?
You saw Tibers reaction, if were allied with Ib at all he wont talk to them so unless they lie.

Akio said:
You saw Tibers reaction, if were allied with Ib at all he wont talk to them so unless they lie.
I have a new plan! The dwarves can go ravage the West! They like mountains, gold mines, and mountain fortresses!

I have a new plan! The dwarves can go ravage the West! They like mountains, gold mines, and mountain fortresses!
Funny, have fun getting past the North first, then the Riverlands, or if you choose to go by sea, the Royal Fleet, then the Redwyne Fleet :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back