• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Rushed a little at the end there
lol she still feels unsettled even if she doesnt know why

Lancelot said:
Sorry but this argument is beyond stupid. That's like saying Robb Stark was a stupid King then saying "no he's not he doesn't exist" as a rebuttal.
Naw he was a stupid king, judging by where he exists in time the book. He exists in the book and the people in the book found him equally stupid as we do. Cayden exists in a word where im pretty sure the word pedofile doesnt exist, so its impossible to judge him by modern terms and ideologys he knows nothing about because he doesnt exist in a place where those ideas exist

SirDerpingtonIV said:
FFS why are we even arguing about this.
No idea to be honest, also im thinking of an information game that could be very fun for Nyalla and Cayden to play which will probably fade to black lol

Akio said:
Naw he was a stupid king, judging by where he exists in time the book. He exists in the book and the people in the book found him equally stupid as we do. Cayden exists in a word where im pretty sure the word pedofile doesnt exist, so its impossible to judge him by modern terms and ideologys he knows nothing about because he doesnt exist in a place where those ideas exist
OK so we can't judge the crusaders because they weren't in modern times? Okay gotcha

Akio said:
Think of it this way:

Friend: *Tells terrible secret*

friend 2: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHA

Isn't tbat a little strange?

Lancelot said:
OK so we can't judge the crusaders because they weren't in modern times? Okay gotcha
We can, because they existed in our world and the terms exist today. The terms do not exist where Cayden is. It be like saying Cayden sins becuase he does not believe in jesus when he has no idea what that is.

Never the less I don't judge the crusaders as individuals, I do judge religious fanaticism

Hahaha. This will be Kuvira and Braedon, and the child will be some poor sod they picked up off the streets of King's Landing.

hbdebq2.jpg

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Think of it this way:
Friend: *Tells terrible secret*

friend 2: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHA

Isn't tbat a little strange?
Thats fair, though to be fair him and Viserys are more friendly rivals then friends

TheAncientCenturion said:
Nyalla isss not making Viserys any more comfortable.
lol future king whipped by a woman

Nyalla isss not making Viserys any more comfortable.
She is not that good at comforting people. But then again we gotta realize this is Viserys here, who supports slavery, genocide, and hates Dornish people. Not sure there is anything she could do.

Lancelot said:
You can, but you always have to take into consideration the world they lived in, just as you do with people in other cultures.

Most muslims in Middle Eastern countries support banning gays at the very least and executing them at the most extremes (which most countries enforce). Are they all terrible people? Or is it just that they're products of their environment?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
She is not that good at comforting people. But then again we gotta realize this is Viserys here, who supports slavery, genocide, and hates Dornish people. Not sure there is anything she could do.
Does he hate Dornish people? He might, i don't remember saying that though.

And nah, she just outright stripped him down and almost exposed him. And now this stranger is basically saying, "Trust me, I got chu." He has half a mind to ride away immediately, thinking she might be Kuvira's agent who's just trying to lull him into a false sense of security.

You can, but you always have to take into consideration the world they lived in, just as you do with people in other cultures.
Most muslims in Middle Eastern countries support banning gays at the very least and executing them at the most extremes (which most countries enforce). Are they all terrible people? Or is it just that they're products of their environment?
I would say that the Muslims that want to ban/murder gays and women are terrible people yes I think that is a pretty simple answer.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
SirDerpingtonIV said:
we going to talk about what he is willing to do for her.
She can comfort Cayden quite fine

And im thinking about Cayden kind of steering her aside as much as possible so they can move on, partly because of his own impatience, partly to end this day and move on the second one, partly so he can tell her Viserys identity

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancelot said:
I would say that the Muslims that want to ban/murder gays and women are terrible people yes I think that is a pretty simple answer.
Unfortunately that's the majority, I'm sure most are nice, but when you live in a culture that has little to no exposure to conflicting view points, you accept things as they are.

Which is why we need to bomb French Canada.

Does he hate Dornish people? He might, i don't remember saying that though.
And nah, she just outright stripped him down and almost exposed him. And now this stranger is basically saying, "Trust me, I got chu." He has half a mind to ride away immediately, thinking she might be Kuvira's agent who's just trying to lull him into a false sense of security.
Anyone who isn't an Arryn hates Kuvira. Cayden wouldn't trust her if she was Kuvira's creature.

Unfortunately that's the majority, I'm sure most are nice, but when you live in a culture that has little to no exposure to conflicting view points, you accept things as they are.
Which is why we need to bomb French Canada.
Yet you put no effort to put yourself in there shoes. You think only of your own side and your own point of view, which makes your vision narrow

The question is, does Viserys know that Cayden isn't Kuvira's creature? BURN THEM ALL!
If Cayden was her creature Visery would be dead already

Pretty tired about arguing about it all and it shouldn't of eben started, I called Cayden a pedo OOC. I think it is irrelevant if by law he would be considered a pedo in his world.

Akio said:
Yet you put no effort to put yourself in there shoes. You think only of your own side and your own point of view, which makes your vision narrow
END THE FUCKING TALK ALREADY JEEZUS.

Akio said:
Putting yourself in their shoes doesn't do anything in this case.

Lancelot said:
Pretty tired about arguing about it all and it shouldn't of eben started, I called Cayden a pedo OOC. I think it is irrelevant if by law he would be considered a pedo in his world.
If he was in this world, would he be the same person?

Lancelot said:
Putting yourself in their shoes doesn't do anything in this case.
Helps with understanding for one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back