• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Literally genocidal.
Akio said:
Oh Cayden knows, even if he doesn't order anyone to kill civilians or orders against it thousands of noncombatants will die, and he hates it but knows theres no way to stop it. All he can do is minimize the damage
I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH WANTING A LITTLE RACIAL PURITY.

WESTEROS FOR THE FUCKING WESTEROSI! OUT WITH THE IRONBORN!

WanderingJester said:
Oh, I assure you, no one else will either. Traitors will think twice before they come and try the Rock.
Thats all well and good but traitors aren't the only problems that the Lannisters should concern themselves with.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH WANTING A LITTLE RACIAL PURITY.
WESTEROS FOR THE FUCKING WESTEROSI! OUT WITH THE IRONBORN!
I think that is something Siegfried could work with!

Lancelot said:
Thats all well and good but traitors aren't the only problems that the Lannisters should concern themselves with.
Oh you wouldn't know the half of the problems we're told are within our "concern." Of course, should House Hightower ruled Reach for a few decades even, they may have a better idea of it.

And what happens after the Ironborn are gone, whos next? Who else has to die? Not to mention slavery

WanderingJester said:
Oh you wouldn't know the half of the problems we're told are within our "concern." Of course, should House Hightower ruled Reach for a few decades even, they may have a better idea of it.
I don't see how them ruling the Reach would make any difference... I think the Hightowers have a similar level of responsibility anyway.

There is no Greyxit for your people. Only death and damnation.
You better watch what comes out of your mouth bastard or you may find a hammer falling on your skull.

Akio said:
And what happens after the Ironborn are gone, whos next? Who else has to die? Not to mention slavery
Literally none of my characters can support Viserys because of that. Not even Corbis. For the sole purpose of he wants Haelga in his harem. Also it makes him look bad if he lets you kill his subjects

Lancelot said:
I don't see how them ruling the Reach would make any difference... I think the Hightowers have a similar level of responsibility anyway.
You better watch what comes out of your mouth bastard or you may find a hammer falling on your skull.
Hahaha, that's rich. Tell me Hightowers, how many houses are pledged under Oldtown again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancelot said:
SirDerpingtonIV said:
Literally none of my characters can support Viserys because of that. Not even Corbis. For the sole purpose of he wants Haelga in his harem. Also it makes him look bad if he lets you kill his subjects
Akio said:
Everyone who gets in my way.

Don't get in my way and live.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Even if my character was insane he would have a hard time supporting Viserys fully, because of the fact he hates slavery and in his mind even if you can blame everyone alive at the time for the actions of a nation how can you blame an unborn child? He would have less problems with thralldom

Even if not one fought Viserys he would find ways to start wars, the guy lives off the challenge of them

WanderingJester said:
Hahaha, that's rich. Tell me Hightowers, how many houses are pledged under Oldtown again?
5 at the moment.

The only thing in your way is yourself "Your Grace"

Ya'll are thinking like it's modern times. Viserys is just answering a problem that literally no one else has been able to solve.

Look, Caesar took care of the Gaulic problem.

Trajan took care of the Dacian problem.

Viserys will take care of the Ironborn problem.

Akio said:
Even if not one fought Viserys he would find ways to start wars, the guy lives off the challenge of them
Of course. The Free Cities are ripe for the picking. Plus, Viserys gives everyone (but betrayers) a second chance. Just don't blow that.

Lancelot said:
5 at the moment.
You lost your tongue for that comment.

Of course. The Free Cities are ripe for the picking. Plus, Viserys gives everyone (but betrayers) a second chance. Just don't blow that.
You lost your tongue for that comment.
The only crown I answer to is the one made from Driftwood, you mean nothing to me bastard.

Ya'll are thinking like it's modern times. Viserys is just answering a problem that literally no one else has been able to solve.
Look, Caesar took care of the Gaulic problem.

Trajan took care of the Dacian problem.

Viserys will take care of the Ironborn problem.
Cayden would have to be deep in the ramsey version of the paint in order to allow the death/rape/enslavement of children

Lancelot said:
5 at the moment.
We can start comparing similarities when you guys have ten or more... plus two cadet branches and three related ones.

Man, he's basically not even in the middle ages!
He understands people die in war, but his opinion is children have done nothing wrong. One does not pay the sins of their fathers and mothers. Also hes more middle ages then the rest of you, bitching about under 18 makes him a pedo, you forget children is like 13 and younger to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back