• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV said:
No way in hell you would hold the throne with that.
Even thralls have more rights than slaves.
When I'm done, there won't ever be a king to sit the iron throne again.

I'll make a new city, one with a throne of ivory and gold!

SirDerpingtonIV said:
No way in hell you would hold the throne with that.
Even thralls have more rights than slaves.
AYE! Damn right they have the honour of working for us.

Lancelot said:
It seems the Lannisters throw the words "pride" and "arrogance" only when they aren't talking about themselves. The Greens were a prominently Hightower faction.
No once did I use the words, "pride" or "arrogance" when referring to Hightowers. All I pointed out was how strange it was that such a peace oriented man like Lord Hightower did nothing to further peace and prevent war on his part, difficult those actions may have been. And what about the Greens being a Hightower faction? That negates nothing about what I said before. Did I forget about the time a Hightower sat on the Iron Throne during the Dance? Anyone?

WanderingJester said:
No once did I use the words, "pride" or "arrogance" when referring to Hightowers. All I pointed out was how strange it was that such a peace oriented man like Lord Hightower did nothing to further peace and prevent war on his part, difficult those actions may have been. And what about the Greens being a Hightower faction? That negates nothing about what I said before. Did I forget about the time a Hightower sat on the Iron Throne during the Dance? Anyone?
Sorry man my brains have been scrambled so I am having a hard time processing things. To my knowledge it was queen mother and or Queen that was Hightowers during the Dance, and The Targs were basically half Hightower at this point.

Lord Hightower may be peace orientated but he isn't stupid, he is surrounded by men that would see him as a traitor, thats why he is amusing them until his son returns... then the farce will be over.

Akio said:
Shes even worse. If there was no war and other contenders he might have just planned to assassinate both of them and be done with it
Aerea isn't disliked in the public eye though. Few people actually know what she is like. Before she was kidnapped, she would often act very nice to everyone.

It is her inner thoughts that are pretty terrible. The only person alive who knows what Aerea is truly like is Kuvira.

Seriously if you support slavery or tralldom dont expect Caydens help for long

Unless hes really hit the dark side and wants a massive harem

TheFordee14 said:
Aerea isn't disliked in the public eye though. Few people actually know what she is like. Before she was kidnapped, she would often act very nice to everyone.
It is her inner thoughts that are pretty terrible. The only person alive who knows what Aerea is truly like is Kuvira.
Not even Daenna? Secrets between sisters shame

TheAncientCenturion said:
I'm so glad Cayden's (dick) head can be easily swayed.
He'd have to be shoulder deep in the darkside with like half his family dead as well as Daenna

Akio said:
Not even Daenna? Secrets between sisters shame
Aerea and Daenna were never really that close. Plus, when they did interact- they got on well enough.

Daenna may have inklings of how egotistical Aerea is, but that is about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheFordee14 said:
Aerea and Daenna were never really that close. Plus, when they did interact- they got on well enough.
kk

Akio said:
He'd have to be shoulder deep in the darkside with like half his family dead as well as Daenna
Okay. So what if Daenna just really loves Desgran, and Elia banishes Cayden?

TheFordee14 said:
We need to bring the family back together. For ma' and pa'!

Lancelot said:
Sorry man my brains have been scrambled so I am having a hard time processing things. To my knowledge it was queen mother and or Queen that was Hightowers during the Dance, and The Targs were basically half Hightower at this point.
Lord Hightower may be peace orientated but he isn't stupid, he is surrounded by men that would see him as a traitor, thats why he is amusing them until his son returns... then the farce will be over.
Yet it was not "His Grace/Her Grace, ________ Hightower" who sat on the throne, and that faction ultimately failed to reunite Westeros under their name with the Dance resulting in neither a Green nor a Black side ascending as the next ruler. So, my point about ruling somewhere during and after a civil war stands.

Also, Hightower coup confirmed @Archon @Jabroni :P

. . Would Nyalla like a new job, one with a fresh horse, ten pence raise, and all the wine she can drink?
Nyalla already has a horse, quite a bit of money, and dornish wine. The gargalens are a pretty important Dornish house you know.

Okay. So what if Daenna just really loves Desgran, and Elia banishes Cayden?
We need to bring the family back together. For ma' and pa'!
Daenna would have had to really shit on his life, and hurt him pretty badly, maybe try to kill him

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Nyalla already has a horse, quite a bit of money, and dornish wine. The gargalens are a pretty important Dornish house you know.
How about that post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back