• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hey Fordee after all this threatening to kill your sons and kidnap your daughters when it actually happens the reaction better be solid :P

WanderingJester said:
I would use confident instead. Then again, "He who dares, wins."
Large just makes it difficult to defend, old means blueprints and layouts are more accessible by attackers. Hightower's time is coming, as surely as the Starks are about their winters.
THE WINTER IS COMING

Akio said:
Hey Fordee after all this threatening to kill your sons and kidnap your daughters when it actually happens the reaction better be solid :P
Looking forward to Cayden and his 200 men try and fight the 40000+ of the Reach.

Akio said:
I feel confident that I'd be able to write Eveleen's reaction well. If Aerea's journey and Conn's death are anything to go by, I feel like it'll be a piece of cake.

Lancelot said:
The arrogance of the Lannisters never ceases to amuse me, take note of that Lion it will be your downfall.
Downfall, huh. Funny coming from someone's whose name is "Hightower." How hard do you think you all will hit the ground when Oldtown falls? Or will your old man do the smart thing and surrender before his pride puts the entire city through all Seven Hells?

Akio said:
Its midsummer!
Doesn't make their words less true. :P

Lancelot said:
Looking forward to Cayden and his 200 men try and fight the 40000+ of the Reach.
You guys will be fighting Lannisters, your acting like I'm doing everything myself

TheFordee14 said:
I feel confident that I'd be able to write Eveleen's reaction well. If Aerea's journey and Conn's death are anything to go by, I feel like it'll be a piece of cake.
Conns death was really solid, Aereas dream about the stag was also very cool but Conns death hit me the most

WanderingJester said:
Downfall, huh. Funny coming from someone's whose name is "Hightower." How hard do you think you all will hit the ground when Oldtown falls? Or will your old man do the smart thing and surrender before his pride puts the entire city through all Seven Hells?
Doesn't make their words less true. :P
Funny how a Lannister is mocking an honest man for his supposed "pride". Need I remind you that Lord Hightower is strictly against this war and all of he has said has backed up this fact. Lannister greed, envy and pride are the cause of the war not "justice".

Akio said:
You guys will be fighting Lannisters, your acting like I'm doing everything myself
Conns death was really solid, Aereas dream about the stag was also very cool but Conns death hit me the most
Thank you. I tried to make Conn's death as "tasteful" as I possibly could. I really miss Conn, but, he will live on via resurrection in memory.

TheFordee14 said:
Thank you. I tried to make Conn's death as "tasteful" as I possibly could. I really miss Conn, but, he will live on via resurrection in memory.
If he comes back I swear to fuck I will put him back in the ground

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Lets just hope Haelga doesn't do anything stupid then shall we?? Otherwise she may not even be around huh?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
If he comes back ill kill his daughter

Im threatening far to many children, help

Lancelot said:
Funny how a Lannister is mocking an honest man for his supposed "pride". Need I remind you that Lord Hightower is strictly against this war and all of he has said has backed up this fact. Lannister greed, envy and pride are the cause of the war not "justice".
If Lord Hightower's strictly against this war, I wonder how he'll react when he hears that his son did nothing but antagonize the people he wished peace with, while taking full advantage of their hospitality. Also, funny how he never once bothered attempted to open lines of communications with House Lannister in hopes that diplomatic talks can spur on and correct any possible misunderstandings between the Westerlands and the Reach, perhaps even reaching cooperation and future alliances, despite being so "peace oriented."

SirDerpingtonIV said:
If he did come back, it'd be such an amazing sight. Plus, because he "died" and came back- everyone on The Iron Islands will see him as a Jesus-like figure. It'd be very fun.

Guess+Whos+Back+Gif.gif

However, I am 99% positive such a thing would NOT happen.

Besides, Thane Massey is my new villainous male character!

Last edited by a moderator:
TheFordee14 said:
If he did come back, it'd be such an amazing sight. Plus, because he "died" and came back- everyone on The Iron Islands will see him as a Jesus-like figure. It'd be very fun.
Guess+Whos+Back+Gif.gif

Corbis: So I heard someone is trying to play villain here? Step aside before the one true king puts you down.

TheFordee14 said:
Guess+Whos+Back+Gif.gif

Did someone say "Messi?"

giphy.gif

WanderingJester said:
If Lord Hightower's strictly against this war, I wonder how he'll react when he hears that his son did nothing but antagonize the people he wished peace with, while taking full advantage of their hospitality. Also, funny how he never once bothered attempted to open lines of communications with House Lannister in hopes that diplomatic talks can spur on and correct any possible misunderstandings between the Westerlands and the Reach, perhaps even reaching cooperation and future alliances, despite being so "peace oriented."
Mayhaps he would if he knew about the war before the council, he will be angered by his son for many reason already.

Lancelot said:
Mayhaps he would if he knew about the war before the council, he will be angered by his son for many reason already.
Well, the council already happen, and yet the Lord of Oldtown does nothing and continues to do nothing to strive for peace. No pleads to his liege, no letters sent to the Rock, nothing aside adamantly telling anyone who would listen that he longs for peace. Strange.

Im actually looking forward to see if Caydens fairly noble intentions and ideals will eventually get corrupted

WanderingJester said:
Well, the council already happen, and yet the Lord of Oldtown does nothing and continues to do nothing to strive for peace. No pleads to his liege, no letters sent to the Rock, nothing aside adamantly telling anyone who would listen that he longs for peace. Strange.
Its quite difficult to plead to an absent liege, and it doesn't help that those covering for him are a bunch of warmongerers.

But I admire the Lannister tactic of deflecting criticism by trying to nitpick out criticisms of the accuser as much as they can, quite hard to send a letter to the Lannisters in the current environment too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back