• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV said:
He is selfishly jeopardizing the safety of Dorne, but it is his call.
Somehow if Cayden joins Viserys I doubt he would let Dorne be harmed, besides what is the worse Viserys could do to Dorne right now, and why would he betray the man who could basically end his life at any time. He may still tell her though in private. Because then she can pass the info to Elia and Dorne can work through him in Viserys camp, after all.... Isn't it Dorne who wants to get their hands into every faction to maintain peace? Whats the difference between telling her now, and telling her in an hour other then he gains Viserys trust.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheAncientCenturion said:
Speaking of which, aren't you posting next?
I'm working on it now, was out and now im thinking how to work this so detective Nyalla doesnt accidentally bust me to till I tell her later on

Just so I get this straight what exactly are the rules for the meele fight in the tourney , I mean do they just hack at each other until one of them dies ? Or is it like fenceing where each hit is a point ??

Hey, cool art work (Source):

mtg_08.jpg

Probably the Lannister whose genes Martyn ended up getting. *shrug*

TheGreyEminence said:
Just so I get this straight what exactly are the rules for the meele fight in the tourney , I mean do they just hack at each other until one of them dies ? Or is it like fenceing where each hit is a point ??
They have blunt swords/weapons (not like full battle readied blunt weapons though), and they go at each other until one's physically incapable of competing or they yield (usually that happens first). That's the rules I'm going with as host though *shrug*

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Muahahahahaha!
At least she is hot.
Yeah Cayden won't risk Dorne, he just finds gratitude better then fear a motivator. He'll tell her, just not with Viserys in ear shot, he rather keep Viserys allied to him and have Dorne work through him rather then go through the slippery slope of threatening Viserys, he might have a chance to get revenge if they threatened him

WanderingJester said:
Hey, cool art work (Source):
mtg_08.jpg

Probably the Lannister whose genes Martyn ended up getting. *shrug*

They have blunt swords/weapons (not like full battle readied blunt weapons though), and they go at each other until one's physically incapable of competing or they yield (usually that happens first). That's the rules I'm going with as host though *shrug*
But if the fighters have heavy armor or even light armor on wouldn't that practically negate the effect of the blunt blades ??

TheGreyEminence said:
But if the fighters have heavy armor or even light armor on wouldn't that practically negate the effect of the blunt blades ??
That's where skill comes in: Half swording, edge of the shield in full swing, full shield bash, just beating someone with your fists/gauntlets (Mountain style), maybe even a throw to the ground then proceed to stomp the other guy's helm in. Gotta get creative.

Roland would be able to give you further instructions on how to take out a fully armored opponent with just a sword @Leusis .

Haelga took the lass to keep her safe from all the bullshit that that is the Old Way. Plus she just wanted to see her family again, even if it was only a niece.

WanderingJester said:
That's where skill comes in: Half swording, edge of the shield in full swing, full shield bash, just beating someone with your fists/gauntlets (Mountain style), maybe even a throw to the ground then proceed to stomp the other guy's helm in. Gotta get creative.
Roland would be able to give you further instructions on how to take out a fully armored opponent with just a sword @Leusis .
Skill and brute strength !!!

Cayden will hear of this later.

NO ONE LAUGHS AT THE DRAGON!

Probably tomorrow or later tonight. When I get more inspiration. I'll let Serderp post next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cayden will hear of this later.
NO ONE LAUGHS AT THE DRAGON!

Probably tomorrow or later tonight. When I get more inspiration.
Does he want to get revealed anytime soon directly ot Kuriva?

Viserys left when she was eight! Like she remembers what he looks like.
Im sure Cayden could convince her, or convince Elia, who she is. He should be glad hes lying for him at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back