• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
I can feel the frustration building in Cayden already.
Every, put your anti-rape pants on.

Put some on the horses too...
Why are you worried about Cayden, at this rate Viserys I'd about to get unmasked by this girl and reported to Elia who could take him as a 'guest'

I think Cayden is gonna feel less jaded and more impressed she figured all that out in five seconds

Akio said:
I think Cayden is gonna feel less jaded and more impressed she figured all that out in five seconds
She actually hasn't been able to link together all the info yet. She doesn't know who Viserys is. She has just listed all the clues she has gathered in an attempt to make Viserys panic.

Akio said:
What makes you say that?
Judging by all the famous stuff Waters has done in Essos she would have likely heard of him at least once, and been able to piece everything together even faster.

Hypnos said:
Did she really fall for it, or was she pretending to spare his feelings?
She fell for it. I can't recall actually having her mention his Valyrian features. She was a lil' tipsy and tired from the journey back to Highgarden, so she just didn't really care.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
She actually hasn't been able to link together all the info yet. She doesn't know who Viserys is. She has just listed all the clues she has gathered in an attempt to make Viserys panic.
Judging by all the famous stuff Waters has done in Essos she would have likely heard of him at least once, and been able to piece everything together even faster.
Never the less she gave the impression that she figured it all out so fast. Honestly even though her dismissal of his words might have annoyed him at first, her pressuring Viserys in a way hes basically never seen before as very few would risk giving Viserys that kind of trouble, himself might be one of the only ones who pressured him like that in his view. She probably just made herself more attractive in his eyes. Like I said having a body is great, but he likes a personality and she just proved how intelligent and shrewd she is

TheFordee14 said:
Should of stayed in that room. Everyone at this wedding knows.
If Siegfried is here and everyone was telling him the guy was Viserys Targaryens he would probably deny it stil because the disguise has a different hair color.

TheAncientCenturion said:
If you don't mind, I'm in the middle of typing a reply too.
That's fine, I think Cayden is just gonna watch and internally laugh till this is fixed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back