• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Meanwhile Viserys is as paranoid as Aerea, also talking about two battles he won like Cayden after 5 years is supposed to be impressed

He was using it as an example that he wasn't a coward, but yeah. Nuanced discussions isn't his strong suit. He is not hyper aware.

And he did say those under a hushed voice. . Depends how close the Dornish slut Lady was to them.

TheAncientCenturion said:
He was using it as an example that he wasn't a coward, but yeah. Nuanced discussions isn't his strong suit. He is not hyper aware.
And he did say those under a hushed voice. . Depends how close the Dornish slut Lady was to them.
If she doesn't roast him about it Cayden will. Also Cayden wasn't insulting his bravery, nearly insinuating he wouldn't walk into a place with no support unless he had a plan

Akio said:
If she doesn't roast him about it Cayden will. Also Cayden wasn't insulting his bravery, nearly insinuating he wouldn't walk into a place with no support unless he had a plan
" your usually not one to risk yourself." Conflicts with his entire career. He took it as a slight so he felt obligated to correct it.

" your usually not one to risk yourself." Conflicts with his entire career. He took it as a slight so he felt obligated to correct it.
Well to correct it he would have said needlessly

She was pretty close to them. She did take a moment to ease drop before actually Talking

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Well to correct it he would have said needlessly
It's also his way of reminding Cayden who the bigger fish is, at least in terms of mercenary groups, though.

"Hey! Remember these two great battles I won, with the largest mercenary group?! Certainly bigger than yours!"

SirDerpingtonIV said:
She was pretty close to them. She did take a moment to ease drop before actually Talking
. . Let's hope Cayden can keep her occupied then! Otherwise Viserys might lose a head.

It's also his way of reminding Cayden who the bigger fish is, at least in terms of mercenary groups, though.
"Hey! Remember these two great battles I won, with the largest mercenary group?! Certainly bigger than yours!"

. . Let's hope Cayden can keep her occupied then! Otherwise Viserys might lose a head.
Cayden will probably ending up clearly reminding him that Westeros is his own terf, and that right now Viserys has no one following him, while he'll never know how many he has. And that before he threatens him, he should keep in mind their positions at the moment

A lannister-serving knight who knows the mercenary commander of the red spears insulting him. He also is bragging about mercenary battles he lead in, and is there "visiting his sister". It implies he and his sister are important enough to get into the wedding, and he is a mercenary aswell as a knight. And Viserys is an odd name for a westerlander. And aren't his eyes still the famous Valyrians' purple? Raises a few questions.

Then the dragon will only have two heads.

Okay, enough of that, time for me to do something productive, RP-wise.

Akio said:
Cayden will probably ending up clearly reminding him that Westeros is his own terf, and that right now Viserys has no one following him, while he'll never know how many he has. And that before he threatens him, he should keep in mind their positions at the moment
SirDerpingtonIV said:
A lannister-serving knight who knows the mercenary commander of the red spears insulting him. He also is bragging about mercenary battles he lead in, and is there "visiting his sister". It implies he and his sister are important enough to get into the wedding, and he is a mercenary aswell as a knight. And Viserys is an odd name for a westerlander. And aren't his eyes still the famous Valyrians' purple? Raises a few questions.
SirDerpingtonIV said:
Also "from a distant land" but is wearing lannister colors and is attending the lannister wedding. MOST CURIOUS.
TheFordee14 said:
Then the dragon will only have two heads.
Okay, enough of that, time for me to do something productive, RP-wise.
LEAVE VISERYS ALONE! HE IS TRYING HIS BEST HERE!

I'm also assuming the three who'll get dragons will be the three sisters. And Siegfried.

I'm also assuming the three who'll get dragons will be the three sisters. And Siegfried.
You acted tough in front of the wrong Dornish lady.

Siegfried will slowly build up to Euron status of threat.

God help The Seven Kingdoms if Aerea, of all people, gets a dragon.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
You acted tough in front of the wrong Dornish lady.
Right. . . But she and Cayden are about to do the horizontal vertical slide. So it's all good. Viserys is safe.

Lancelot said:
Siegfried will slowly build up to Euron status of threat.
It will be a lot of blundering your way to Euron status. Like accidentally finding a half crashed fleet of Lannisters, and taking what they have. Finding a red/goat priest, and some warlocks by accident. . .

TheFordee14 said:
God help The Seven Kingdoms if Aerea, of all people, gets a dragon.
She'll accidentally kill it before it can fly. . .

Right. . . But she and Cayden are about to do the horizontal vertical slide. So it's all good. Viserys is safe.
It will be a lot of blundering your way to Euron status. Like accidentally finding a half crashed fleet of Lannisters, and taking what they have. Finding a red/goat priest, and some warlocks by accident. . .

Except you know, they're not gonna bone each other for five days straight

"by accident" Hopping there is some crazy king candidates that I can "request" to help me.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
They're not boning right away either. She's more interested in him.
Yeah, this is a reunion after several years, I imagine they have some things to catch up on before he moves to take her to bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back