• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
But he won't be happy with Kingslanding if he finds it to be a bad investment, that alchemist may be put to use sooner than you thought.
Just give the city to Brandeon, gate mysteriously opens

Lancelot said:
But he won't be happy with Kingslanding if he finds it to be a bad investment, that alchemist may be put to use sooner than you thought.
Burning down Kay's brothels as he leaves the city, oh, you didn't need to do that. I very much doubt that the alchemists would help you blow up their city of opperation, besides, they're going to be working for Baelor soon enough.

Hypnos said:
Burning down Kay's brothels as he leaves the city, oh, you didn't need to do that. I very much doubt that the alchemists would help you blow up their city of opperation, besides, they're going to be working for Baelor soon enough.
True, True.

But Kay invested in a surplus of food and supplies for the siege so he can sell them off and get fuckton of gold and gold cloaks are supposed to protect that stockpile.

Lancelot said:
True, True.
But Kay invested in a surplus of food and supplies for the siege so he can sell them off and get fuckton of gold and gold cloaks are supposed to protect that stockpile.
Soon the job of guarding the city shall be shifted into more capable hands. I very much doubt that a siege of the city is going to last long enough for hunger to become a concern. Braedon will storm the castle and either win or die in the attempt.

Hypnos said:
Soon the job of guarding the city shall be shifted into more capable hands. I very much doubt that a siege of the city is going to last long enough for hunger to become a concern. Braedon will storm the castle and either win or die in the attempt.
Foiled again!

TheAncientCenturion said:
No no. . Vladan might need some friendly bodyguards soon, though.
What post?
Obviously Dornish pirate post The Viserys post of his jaw dropping

TheAncientCenturion said:
Viserys has a very. . Odd taste. It has a lot to do with his mind. To him, she looks no more appealing than Ravenna.
Ravenna's hot AF.

Also didn't you know? Targaryens are only aroused by close relatives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back