• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Is Varic going to save his brother?
84d.jpeg

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Is Varic going to save his brother?
Maybe Corbis can come and help his cousin kill the Celtigar bastard, after all, it would open up a position as head of the city watch...

Hypnos said:
Maybe Corbis can come and help his cousin kill the Celtigar bastard, after all, it would open up a position as head of the city watch...
Do you really want Corbis as head of city watch?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Wouldn't it be a little meta for Corbis to show up though?
Eel Alley is on Visenya's Hill, which is on the opposite side of King's Landing to the Dragon Pit, so I don't think he'd be able to get their in time. Corbis should definitely do something though, it would be great it Kuvira got back to King's Landing to find her brother sitting atop her throne.

Akio said:
Im not sure there is a worse commander
Cethann Celtigar?

Hypnos said:
Eel Alley is on Visenya's Hill, which is on the opposite side of King's Landing to the Dragon Pit, so I don't think he'd be able to get their in time. Corbis should definitely do something though, it would be great it Kuvira got back to King's Landing to find her brother sitting atop her throne.
Cethann Celtigar?
Jesus kingslanding is screwed isnt it

Hypnos said:
It depends on which perspective you're looking at it from.
Baelish will not be happy if his establishments are damaged. Please leave Cethann alone so they can be protected.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Is it known she is gone?
Not right now, but I'd imagine word would spread in a couple of days that the queen has left the city, it's a pretty hard thing to keep a secret, especially since she wasn't particularly trying to conceal it.

Akio said:
I mean i guess you got an alchemist somewhere over there
Always look on the bright side.

Lancelot said:
Baelish will not be happy if his establishments are damaged. Please leave Cethann alone so they can be protected.
Lets be honest, Baelor is doing you a favour. Cethann didn't pay anyway so he's just removing freeloaders.

Hypnos said:
Not right now, but I'd imagine word would spread in a couple of days that the queen has left the city, it's a pretty hard thing to keep a secret, especially since she wasn't particularly trying to conceal it.
Always look on the bright side.

Lets be honest, Baelor is doing you a favour. Cethann didn't pay anyway so he's just removing freeloaders.
But he won't be happy with Kingslanding if he finds it to be a bad investment, that alchemist may be put to use sooner than you thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back