• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

@TheFordee14

In terms of ability to kill people with some kind of weaponry I'd say the list goes like this (at least for the top 10 spots)

Nagito

Varic

Roland/Martyn (me and @WanderingJester have agreed multiple times they'd end up killing each other if they fought on even terms)

Siegfried/Desgran

Rory

Albert/Ravenna

(drawing a blank but the 2nd best queensguard, whatever his name is)

Trevir

Cayden

Bedivere (however tf you spell it)

Don't know who to put in the 10th spot cause I'm sure there are NPCs better than those guys, but I have no clue who they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
@TheFordee14
In terms of ability to kill people with some kind of weaponry I'd say the list goes like this (at least for the top 10 spots)

Nagito

Varic

Roland/Martyn (me and @WanderingJester have agreed multiple times they'd end up killing each other if they fought on even terms)

Siegfried/Desgran

Rory

Albert/Ravenna

Trevir

Cayden

Lyonel/Rowan/Lawsen????

Don't know who to put in the 10th spot cause I'm sure there are NPCs better than those guys, but I have no clue who they are.
Probably a Dayne

Leusis said:
@TheFordee14

Nagito

Varic

Siegfried/Desgran

Rory

Albert/Ravenna

Trevir

Cayden

Lyonel/Rowan/Lawsen????

Looks decent but Bedivere is better than Lyonel.

Leusis said:
@TheFordee14

Nagito

Varic

Siegfried/Desgran

Rory

Albert/Ravenna

Trevir

Cayden

Lyonel/Rowan/Lawsen????

Awesome, I gotta' save this list as it'll definitely come in handy.

Also the second best Queensguard is Ser Rodrik Myatt. I would say Ser Gale is just outside of this list since he has gotten worse with old age.

Oh yeah, Bedivere gets 10th then. But cause hes got that V-steel he could probably fight far above his skill level.

Leusis said:
Oh yeah, Bedivere gets 10th then. But cause hes got that V-steel he could probably fight far above his skill level.
YEEES, time to slowly the bleed the list until all of the Top 10 is me.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Unless everyone here decides to go full on chivalry/honor, most of us will die in the war anyways.
Don't worry Siegfried will just scream out "PROTECT YOUR KING!" once he slips.

I could see at least half of this list being dead half way through the war if it lasts as long as I assume it will.

Leusis said:
I could see at least half of this list being dead half way through the war if it lasts as long as I assume it will.
On the bright side my only character that will be actively killing people without reason is Corbis.

Akio said:
Cayden is probably gonna die at some point, when and how though is a mystery to me
e61a2a2fed62f8b329d48155876015345712425a2caa926046b0e893e2bb9134.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back