• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheGreyEminence said:
At least let me join the archery bracket and the jousting bracket ? please ....
P.S he is skilled with the sword so i guess he could hold his own against roland ?
Archery is a possibility, mayhaps the joust if he's on his best behavior.

As your father I have to tell you Roland would destroy you.

Lyonel means to beat Roland, he isn't ignorant so don't be surprised if he waits for the joust...

Unless he forgets about the night prior when he wakes up and enters the bracket anyway.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
6'0. Pretty muscular. Also trained in Muscovite styles of hand to hand combat
Roland is 6'2 and 200lbs I believe, also a highly trained knight so obviously hes going to be strong for his size. So I'd probably say Roland is a bit stronger unless Ravenna is built like a bull, but she knows Muscovite styles of hand to hand soooooooo. She'd probably win but it'd be a good one, unless she is built like a bull then she'd probably just beat the shit out of him because then she'd have the skill and strength advantage in hand to hand. Cause I mean Roland can brawl pretty well, but he definitely doesn't train his hand to hand regularly. Hes a swordsman after all, not a pit fighter.

Lancelot said:
Lyonel means to beat Roland, he isn't ignorant so don't be surprised if he waits for the joust...
Unless he forgets about the night prior when he wakes up and enters the bracket anyway.
I didn't plan on having Roland in the joust, but maybe I'll enter him just to see how his slightly above average jousting ability does.

She's not THAT built, but she's arguably one of the physically strongest in the RP. Not all that good with a sword though, which is why she uses the bardiche.

Caydens likely somewhere between Roland and Ravenna in hand to hand leaning towards Roland. Hes lean but very fast and strong and does have a certain style to his hand to hand but likely not nearly as practiced as Ravenna is. His physicality is likely a bit lower then Rolands though

Last edited by a moderator:
SirDerpingtonIV said:
She's not THAT built, but she's arguably one of the physically strongest in the RP. Not all that good with a sword though, which is why she uses the bardiche.
So shes essentially a female Martyn?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Basically, but with an odder style of combat. And Martyn is essentially the best sword fighter in the RP.
*cough cough* Nagito *cough*

Thought Martyns a lot younger then him so he probably has a chance to surpass him at some point if he ever gets his hands on V-Steel

Akio said:
Caydens likely somewhere between Roland and Ravenna in hand to hand leaning towards Roland. Hes lean but very fast and strong and does have a certain style to his hand to hand but likely not nearly as practiced as Ravenna is. His physicality is likely a bit lower then Rolands though
The way you described Cayden you said he weighed like 160lbs, add on to that he always fights in light armor and uses a spear and relies on speed. In terms of raw strength, I'm pretty sure Cayden would get man handled by pretty much any knight in this rp. After all, you were the one who decided to make him a lean speed demon with a spear.

Leusis said:
The way you described Cayden you said he weighed like 160lbs, add on to that he always fights in light armor and uses a spear and relies on speed. In terms of raw strength, I'm pretty sure Cayden would get man handled by pretty much any knight in this rp. After all, you were the one who decided to make him a lean speed demon with a spear.
Ravenna would break him.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Basically, but with an odder style of combat. And Martyn is essentially the best sword fighter in the RP.
Uhhh, Roland and Nagito are far better swordsmen than Martyn. Martyn is just a freak of genetics who also happens to be very skilled.

Leusis said:
If Roland got him to the ground he would get his ass smashed in, its a matter if he would get caught though and hes pretty good at fighting dirty

Do we still have the "tier" system in place? Because I need to refresh myself on who would likely beat who. Plus, Varic is very Jaime Lannister-esque in the sense that he was essentially a child prodigy when it came to swordplay. So I need to try and see where he'd fit in.

TheFordee14 said:
Do we still have the "tier" system in place? Because I need to refresh myself on who would likely beat who. Plus, Varic is very Jaime Lannister-esque in the sense that he was essentially a child prodigy when it came to swordplay. So I need to try and see where he'd fit in.
We have one Sorta, mostly for the top fighters

TheFordee14 said:
Siegfried gets extra points because he hides on his boat.

Akio said:
If Roland got him to the ground he would get his ass smashed in, its a matter if he would get caught though and hes pretty good at fighting dirty
I'm not saying hes no good in a hand to hand fight. I'm just saying hes not strong, especially compared to a knight, let alone one as big as Ravenna or Roland (neither are really that big, but they are above average, Ravenna more so since shes female). I'm also going to assume from now on that Roland and Ravenna are about the same strength, with Ravenna pulling ahead a bit just cause shes a freak of genetics like Martyn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
I'm not saying hes no good in a hand to hand fight. I'm just saying hes not strong, especially compared to a knight, let alone one as big as Ravenna or Roland (neither are really that big, but they are above average, Ravenna more so since shes female). I'm also going to assume from now on that Roland and Ravenna are about the same strength, with Ravenna pulling ahead a bit just cause shes a frak of genetics like Martyn.
You have to fairly strong to put strength in your blows to be able to faze someone like he did on Trevir but yeahm his hand to hand is based around speed and using his opponents power against them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back